Lore section

The place to make/discuss Kingdom Rush suggestions.

Lore section

by FirePhanthom » Fri Feb 06, 2015 2:51 pm

With the comunity hero :hero: soon being made and get a backstory I have been thinking of how Ironhide would release the lore and I thought this way is something that could be possible :idea: .

Lore could get its own section under encyclopedia like towers and enemies. This would prevent them from having to use comic if there is a really long story which they cann't put in hero description. It could also be contain the whole KR map (KR, KR:F and KR:O). It would also make them able to say why Veznan is in the Underworld with Moloch without having to make new stages :veznan: So what do you guys think?
User

Re: Lore section

by Draconian » Fri Feb 06, 2015 3:17 pm

Sounds good. Kingdom Rush definately needs more official lore.
So if I lied in order to get the color I wanted, would I still be black because that means I am willing to do anything to achieve my goals?
User

by The_TaTs » Fri Feb 06, 2015 6:53 pm

Agreed. Agreed. Agreed.

We have been talking about this for a while now. There are some interesting ideas on the way. :)
User

by FirePhanthom » Fri Feb 06, 2015 9:48 pm

The_TaTs wrote:Agreed. Agreed. Agreed.

We have been talking about this for a while now. There are some interesting ideas on the way. :)

Can you say what types of things which would be part of the lore part. Like would it be just about things we see in-game like Lord Malagar and stories about different towers and heroes and basiclly everything which has something to do with the levels directly or is there other stuff too, like religions and random monsters which we will never encounter.
User

by The_TaTs » Mon Feb 09, 2015 8:00 pm

FirePhanthom wrote:
The_TaTs wrote:Agreed. Agreed. Agreed.

Can you say what types of things which would be part of the lore part. Like would it be just about things we see in-game like Lord Malagar and stories about different towers and heroes and basiclly everything which has something to do with the levels directly or is there other stuff too, like religions and random monsters which we will never encounter.

Due to the danger that some plans might got cancelled before they see the light, I try to be very careful about revealing specific details of our plans until I'm 100% sure they have the green light. So... Expanding Lore is a priority. The HOW is still not confirmed. As usual, you guys will be the first to know. ;)
User