Leveling up

The place to make/discuss Kingdom Rush suggestions.

Leveling up

by mw3blackopsfan » Sun Apr 08, 2012 3:32 am

Im not sure if anyone said this already, but I was playing bloons tower defence5, and got the idea that you had a home screen where you could configure your troops, upgrade them and buy new towers.
I then thought that you could use the weapon leveling up from mw3 and upgrade towers based on kills and stats they posses.
"Every move, every strike, has led up to this" - Makarov
User

Re: Leveling up

by Julian » Sun Apr 08, 2012 9:31 am

This sounds like ripping off another game and thereby making Kingdom Rush less fun.
Personally, I easily prefer the easy to use Kingdom Rush map over the weird, complex, slow bloons td5 home screen, which is trying to get your real life money as hard as it can. But that's just my opinion ^^
Arrogance isn't being positive about yourself, but thinking your opinion is better than someone else's.
User

by LichLord » Sun Apr 08, 2012 5:02 pm

Kingdom Rush is great as it is and has no need of such unnecesary changes, even the heroes themselves are possibly quite a change on their own, so in any case we'll see how they work with the game first before adding anything else. I enjoy the Kingdom Rush I have right now though so I would rather heroes be the only update to the game unless the dev's really know what their doing.
ImageImageImageImageImage
Please give Yin, Yang, Blaze, Frost, and Crystal a visit, they will enjoy the company! :mrgreen:
User

by mw3blackopsfan » Sun Apr 08, 2012 6:31 pm

Yeah, when I was writing this, it didn't really seem right but more for a different game.
"Every move, every strike, has led up to this" - Makarov
User