Great KRO hero idea: Sir Blackburn

The place to make/discuss Kingdom Rush suggestions.

Re: Great KRO hero idea: Sir Blackburn

by Finwer » Fri Mar 06, 2015 9:46 am

Saurian wrote:I'm still looking for Kilele the Bard so Lord can wait

Yeah! And more references to the wonderful forum members! :yey:
I SUPPORT HERO IMPROVEMENTS: viewtopic.php?f=5&t=5322
Image
Image
I answered as sincerly as possible and I got my favorite color...YAY!
User avatar
User
 
Posts: 2821
Joined: Mon Dec 12, 2011 7:34 am
Location: Silveroak Forest

Re: Great KRO hero idea: Sir Blackburn

by MisterX » Fri Mar 06, 2015 11:59 am

Finwer wrote:
Saurian wrote:I'm still looking for Kilele the Bard so Lord can wait

Yeah! And more references to the wonderful forum members! :yey:

Right now you are the only one, am i right?
Image
User avatar
User
 
Posts: 582
Joined: Mon Mar 05, 2012 6:50 am

Re: Great KRO hero idea: Sir Blackburn

by wailwail » Fri Mar 06, 2015 12:37 pm

It isn't a reference. When someone thinks of an Elf, he sees someone that looks exactly like you Finwer. When Ironhide decides to make an Elf hero, they follow what everyone thinks an Elf would look like.
Image
User avatar
User
 
Posts: 2260
Joined: Sat Dec 14, 2013 11:46 am
Location: In Linirea , protecting Denas as his personal guard

Re: Great KRO hero idea: Sir Blackburn

by Finwer » Fri Mar 06, 2015 3:49 pm

Julain and Kilele are the only ones to have references in the game. ;)
I SUPPORT HERO IMPROVEMENTS: viewtopic.php?f=5&t=5322
Image
Image
I answered as sincerly as possible and I got my favorite color...YAY!
User avatar
User
 
Posts: 2821
Joined: Mon Dec 12, 2011 7:34 am
Location: Silveroak Forest

Re: Great KRO hero idea: Sir Blackburn

by wailwail » Fri Mar 06, 2015 4:07 pm

Julian* and Kilele? What references are there about them?
Image
User avatar
User
 
Posts: 2260
Joined: Sat Dec 14, 2013 11:46 am
Location: In Linirea , protecting Denas as his personal guard

Re: Great KRO hero idea: Sir Blackburn

by Finwer » Fri Mar 06, 2015 5:19 pm

When you spawn paladins they have the possibility to be named "Sir Julian". This was included after Julian helped in some way the developers.
About Kilele...I was wrong. I was thinking that the quote "You spoony bard!" Lord Malagar says was a reference to him,but I see now on the wiki is taken from Final Fantasy.
I SUPPORT HERO IMPROVEMENTS: viewtopic.php?f=5&t=5322
Image
Image
I answered as sincerly as possible and I got my favorite color...YAY!
User avatar
User
 
Posts: 2821
Joined: Mon Dec 12, 2011 7:34 am
Location: Silveroak Forest

Re: Great KRO hero idea: Sir Blackburn

by MisterX » Fri Mar 06, 2015 6:05 pm

Finwer wrote:When you spawn paladins they have the possibility to be named "Sir Julian". This was included after Julian helped in some way the developers.
About Kilele...I was wrong. I was thinking that the quote "You spoony bard!" Lord Malagar says was a reference to him,but I see now on the wiki is taken from Final Fantasy.


Hahaha, you spoony bard is epic!
But if you spawn elves at the silveroak outpost sometimes an elf is called Finwer...
I thought that is your reference or did you see the name ingame and chose the name, was it this way?
Image
User avatar
User
 
Posts: 582
Joined: Mon Mar 05, 2012 6:50 am

Re: Great KRO hero idea: Sir Blackburn

by Finwer » Fri Mar 06, 2015 8:56 pm

MisterX wrote:
Finwer wrote:When you spawn paladins they have the possibility to be named "Sir Julian". This was included after Julian helped in some way the developers.
About Kilele...I was wrong. I was thinking that the quote "You spoony bard!" Lord Malagar says was a reference to him,but I see now on the wiki is taken from Final Fantasy.


Hahaha, you spoony bard is epic!
But if you spawn elves at the silveroak outpost sometimes an elf is called Finwer...
I thought that is your reference or did you see the name ingame and chose the name, was it this way?

Yep I stalked the forum a bit before making an account and saw Julian had the name taken from the game(or at least this is what I was thinking) and decided to take a name from my favorite tower at that time. :D
I SUPPORT HERO IMPROVEMENTS: viewtopic.php?f=5&t=5322
Image
Image
I answered as sincerly as possible and I got my favorite color...YAY!
User avatar
User
 
Posts: 2821
Joined: Mon Dec 12, 2011 7:34 am
Location: Silveroak Forest

Re: Great KRO hero idea: Sir Blackburn

by MisterX » Mon Mar 09, 2015 1:51 am

Do not forget, we could also see krf heroes...
We also got Ashbite and saw another krf character, Beresad.
Image
User avatar
User
 
Posts: 582
Joined: Mon Mar 05, 2012 6:50 am

Re: Great KRO hero idea: Sir Blackburn

by Saurian » Sun Mar 15, 2015 12:35 pm

I am a whole species B)

Kilele is the oldest suggested hero (probably) and deserves a reference i think.
I have a friend that bounced off from Tumblr
Razor made me an awesome avatar!
Image
User avatar
User
 
Posts: 391
Joined: Mon Jun 24, 2013 12:46 pm
Location: 10-0-11-0-0:02

Previous

Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests