Idea to make kingdom rush a little bit more social.

The place to make/discuss Kingdom Rush suggestions.

Idea to make kingdom rush a little bit more social.

by steakman » Tue Apr 28, 2015 5:16 pm

[+] SPOILER
if you have never heard a great idea and don't want to hear a great idea,u might not want to read this :lol:
so what if u could use a multiplayer option and u would click the options. U could do private, which would only include the person u want and it would go into to your facebook or texting. Only if u put that setting on and then u would choose the person u want. U would have the option to listen to the other person but only in private. Then their would be the other option which I have not thought of a name yet for. Which would do a random person that wants to play. U would get as close to equal of building spaces As possible ( this is in private to). Then it would be regular exept for the fact that it is to people. U only get to upgrade your towers. The way u know which one is whos is they are different colors. I am still working on it so please give me your responds.

Steakman! :veznan:
[url]
steakman
[/url]
User

Re: Idea to make kingdom rush a little bit more social.

by steakman » Tue Apr 28, 2015 5:52 pm

steakman wrote:
[+] SPOILER
if you have never heard a great idea and don't want to hear a great idea,u might not want to read this :lol:
so what if u could use a multiplayer option and u would click the options. U could do private, which would only include the person u want and it would go into to your facebook or texting. Only if u put that setting on and then u would choose the person u want. U would have the option to listen to the other person but only in private. Then their would be the other option which I have not thought of a name yet for. Which would do a random person that wants to play. U would get as close to equal of building spaces As possible ( this is in private to). Then it would be regular exept for the fact that it is to people. U only get to upgrade your towers. The way u know which one is whos is they are different colors. I am still working on it so please give me your responds.

Steakman! :veznan:
[url]
steakman
[/url]
User

by Zonoro13 » Tue Apr 28, 2015 7:53 pm

This idea has already been suggested multiple times.
In the beginning there was nothing, which exploded.
Build a man a fire, and he'll be warm for a day. Set a man on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life.
-Terry Pratchett

Is this the latest dank meme? -Pencil
User

by steakman » Tue Apr 28, 2015 7:59 pm

When?
[url]
steakman
[/url]
User

by Zonoro13 » Tue Apr 28, 2015 8:27 pm

There have been literally dozens of multiplayer suggestions, most of them though out far better than this one. Kevin's is the best, but I can't be bothered to find it right now.
Build a man a fire, and he'll be warm for a day. Set a man on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life.
-Terry Pratchett

User

by Big Bad Bug » Tue Apr 28, 2015 11:00 pm

It's this one and while not perfect, is the most detailed. That's the key to ideas: Detail. ;)
BBB

by steakman » Tue Apr 28, 2015 11:48 pm

I looked at it. Honestly, I hate to admit it though, it wasa whole lot better. But...I am elven years old. So it is not gonna be near that good. Plus the design of it was very well done. I am starting to learn to proggram. It looks knowhere near that good. So if u have any suggestions on my idea please send them. More details would be great. :hero:

Steakman :veznan:
[url]
steakman
[/url]
User

by steakman » Tue Apr 28, 2015 11:50 pm

But I mostly liked mine for being able to do it with freinds on text or facebook freinds. I thought that was my main goal. ;)
[url]
steakman
[/url]
User

by steakman » Tue Apr 28, 2015 11:53 pm

Maybe as an incentive to do it u could get extra gems than a regular lvl?
[url]
steakman
[/url]
User

by Big Bad Bug » Wed Apr 29, 2015 1:21 pm

steakman wrote:I looked at it. Honestly, I hate to admit it though, it wasa whole lot better. But...I am elven years old. So it is not gonna be near that good. Plus the design of it was very well done. I am starting to learn to proggram. It looks knowhere near that good. So if u have any suggestions on my idea please send them. More details would be great. :hero:

I don't think age should matter on how good you are, especially when comes to just making ideas. Sure, not everybody is going to be able to make images like that reminiscent of the KR art (oh, if only I could...) but you can still put detail in your ideas. ;)
BBB

by Kowaghuz » Wed Apr 29, 2015 2:00 pm

Big Bad Bug wrote:
steakman wrote:I looked at it. Honestly, I hate to admit it though, it wasa whole lot better. But...I am elven years old. So it is not gonna be near that good. Plus the design of it was very well done. I am starting to learn to proggram. It looks knowhere near that good. So if u have any suggestions on my idea please send them. More details would be great. :hero:

I don't think age should matter on how good you are

OBJECTION!
I DENY THIS CLAIM

Seriously, though, I remember my 9-12 y/o era of internet browsing and it. was. horrible.

When I was 9, I got in my first religious debate and wrote a collosal(not that much of an exaggeration) block of text detailing on how people should kill themselves if there is no God. I probably broke the world record for the most nihilistic kiddo on earth.

I remember I also saw a comment on youtube("abortion is ok" word-for-word) and I replied with a whirlwind of swears

Then, in my 10-12 y/o era I was playing some crappy wait2play games made by a french company(Motion twin, if anybody knows).

This is when I went from:

"writing like this.it's pretty cool,right?i'm smart.
i also write pharagharaphahs"

to:

"Writing like this. I owe that site a lot.

Here's a new paragraph"

I played a super-hardcore heavy metal game about surviving zombie apocalypses(die2nite, pretty metal name tbh), where I acted like an immature prick, and a game played DinoRPG.

This DinoRPG had a feature that let you make movies with your dinos, and I probably made the most cancerous movies to surface on earth. I seldom got more than a three-star rating, and on a movie-making contest I managed to get barely more than 1.10 stars.

I somehow got invited into a movie-making clan, but the leader left off for DeviantArt( He's an English teacher in south korea now.), and I followed him there.

Here comes the 12y/o-present era where I spend my days trolling the philosophy & religion forums with my conservative beliefs.

TL;DR:

Young people, despite looking like retards on the net, will become perfectly normal people once they age one or two years.
(Proof of my maturity is that I can easily browse 4spooks without anybody finding out I'm underage.)
User

by Big Bad Bug » Wed Apr 29, 2015 10:36 pm

Maturity comes from learning, which takes time, so generally older people have had more opportunities to learn. This doesn't however mean that people are unable to become wiser at a young age. Before middle school (9-10 years old) I had a surplus of principles to abide by for my life, and most of those are still part of my life-paradigms. I don't claim to be some sort of sagacious prophet of knowledge who's superior to everyone else, but I do like to think that I'm not a complete fool and never was much of one when I was younger. This can be true for anyone.
BBB

by Kowaghuz » Thu Apr 30, 2015 1:20 pm

Big Bad Bug wrote:Maturity comes from learning, which takes time, so generally older people have had more opportunities to learn. This doesn't however mean that people are unable to become wiser at a young age. Before middle school (9-10 years old) I had a surplus of principles to abide by for my life, and most of those are still part of my life-paradigms. I don't claim to be some sort of sagacious prophet of knowledge who's superior to everyone else, but I do like to think that I'm not a complete fool and never was much of one when I was younger. This can be true for anyone.

I'm pretty sure my maturity on the net was halted by my language handicap(Because, y'know, I'm not a native speaker)

On the same topic:

Want to make KR more social?

Fear not, ZyngaHide is here!

Five exciting stages!

Travel time from stage to stage can be shortened by your beloved Facebook friends!

Unlock more towers by asking your firends for help! Otherwise, there's always more Kingdom Coin to be bought.

Ten more stages for ONLY 7.99$

Ran out of lives? Don't worry, you'll get one after one hour of waiting. Otherwise, you still have your dear friends to help!
User

by wailwail » Thu Apr 30, 2015 3:23 pm

Kowaghuz wrote:
Big Bad Bug wrote:

I don't think age should matter on how good you are

OBJECTION!
I DENY THIS CLAIM

Seriously, though, I remember my 9-12 y/o era of internet browsing and it. was. horrible.

Snip

(Proof of my maturity is that I can easily browse 4spooks without anybody finding out I'm underage.)

Seriously, it doesn't depend on age. All you just talked about is because you're a racist retard.
User

Location: In Linirea , protecting Denas as his personal guard

by Juice Box » Thu Apr 30, 2015 3:26 pm

wailwail wrote:you're a racist retard.

Watch your words, kid.
User

by steakman » Thu Apr 30, 2015 3:33 pm

Okay great idea Kowaghuz. Although I thought 7.99 was a bit much. We do not want to scare the customers away. I was thinking 4.99-5.99. It just depends on what ironhide wants.
[url]
steakman
[/url]
User

by steakman » Thu Apr 30, 2015 3:51 pm

I don't think the live thing would work either. U know. Candy crush.copy rights.and I meant't When I said we me an ironhide and I was simply supposing.
[url]
steakman
[/url]
User

by Zonoro13 » Thu Apr 30, 2015 4:43 pm

steakman wrote:Okay great idea Kowaghuz. Although I thought 7.99 was a bit much. We do not want to scare the customers away. I was thinking 4.99-5.99. It just depends on what ironhide wants.

It was a joke, he wasn't serious.
-Terry Pratchett

User

by Chimto » Fri May 01, 2015 12:42 am

steakman wrote:I don't think the live thing would work either. U know. Candy crush.copy rights.and I meant't When I said we me an ironhide and I was simply supposing.

Wow, someone couldn't even distinguish sarcasm from serious talk.
A reckoning will not be postponed indefinitely. All shall be well, and all manner of thing shall be well.
User

by blu3 » Fri May 01, 2015 12:48 am

well he is 11
breadsticks
User

Location: Across the street from that place, you know, that place, the one with the sign?

Next