Idea to make kingdom rush a little bit more social.

The place to make/discuss Kingdom Rush suggestions.

Re: Idea to make kingdom rush a little bit more social.

by Big Bad Bug » Fri May 01, 2015 1:11 am

blu3 wrote:well he is 11

I wrote:Maturity comes from learning, which takes time, so generally older people have had more opportunities to learn. This doesn't however mean that people are unable to become wiser at a young age. Before middle school (9-10 years old) I had a surplus of principles to abide by for my life, and most of those are still part of my life-paradigms. I don't claim to be some sort of sagacious prophet of knowledge who's superior to everyone else, but I do like to think that I'm not a complete fool and never was much of one when I was younger. This can be true for anyone.
BBB

by Kowaghuz » Fri May 01, 2015 6:47 am

:|

I managed to make everybody hate each other in just one thread.

... Am I cursed? Will I sow the seeds of destruction everywhere I go?
User

by Big Bad Bug » Fri May 01, 2015 1:14 pm

Kowaghuz wrote::|

I managed to make everybody hate each other in just one thread.

... Am I cursed? Will I sow the seeds of destruction everywhere I go?

Well, nobody hates anyone from this. They're just opinions. Debates about opinions are always the best conversations to have, and I think the forum members are mature enough not to loathe each other because of our different views, especially not if we understand where each other are coming from.
BBB

by steakman » Fri May 01, 2015 4:04 pm

Hello. Can we stop argueing and being unproductive and start thinking of ideas for making the game more social.
[url]
steakman
[/url]
User

by blu3 » Fri May 01, 2015 8:51 pm

no ones arguing..and honestly, i don't think kro needs a chat feature or anything like that, i've seen a lot of chats in games (clash of clans, marvel contest of champions) that honestly didn't really improve the game play experience in any way
breadsticks
User

Location: Across the street from that place, you know, that place, the one with the sign?

by Chimto » Sat May 02, 2015 5:02 am

blu3 wrote:well he is 11

Was it necessary to state the obvious?
A reckoning will not be postponed indefinitely. All shall be well, and all manner of thing shall be well.
User

by steakman » Sun May 03, 2015 5:50 pm

I don't think I ever mentioned a chat. I don't tgink this is that kind of game
[url]
steakman
[/url]
User

by Simmonds91 » Mon May 11, 2015 11:52 pm

I dont think the game really needs to be more social or have a multiplayer option. Itd be nice, sure, but almost everyones acting as though its something that needs implementing, as though its anywhere near as important as making heros and towers etc. more balanced... It isn't...

I dont mean to be harsh but age is not an excuse steakman, stop using it as one.
Glory to Atom/Xenu/Bel-Shamharoth/FlyingSpaghettiMonster/HypnoToad/Yog-Sothoth/Kraff/Umbra/Yu-Yevon/Tak/Elynie/Shuma-Gorath/Unicron/RNGesus/ Tats /Hydra/Azrael/Leviathan-Lord of the Labyrinth
User

Location: The Three Jolly Luck Takeaway Fish Bar, Dagon Street, Ankh-Morpork

by steakman » Wed May 13, 2015 10:43 pm

I completely agree. I am sorry I used it as an excuse. I am,surpisingy, on the side as age not being an excuse. I am starting to learn proggraming and alot of people have criticized since I am so young. I hate when people think people can't do things beacuse of age. Any way back on topic this is not a topic for just my ideas I need other ideas as well. I hope to generate the most We can possibly do.
[url]
steakman
[/url]
User

by Simmonds91 » Thu May 14, 2015 3:51 pm

Buy heros for friends? I was thinking about the ability to share unlocked heros with others but that would make ironhide lose money, so maybe if we buy them for others instead? Though considering the cost of some heros maybe for only the best of friends ;)
Glory to Atom/Xenu/Bel-Shamharoth/FlyingSpaghettiMonster/HypnoToad/Yog-Sothoth/Kraff/Umbra/Yu-Yevon/Tak/Elynie/Shuma-Gorath/Unicron/RNGesus/ Tats /Hydra/Azrael/Leviathan-Lord of the Labyrinth
User

Location: The Three Jolly Luck Takeaway Fish Bar, Dagon Street, Ankh-Morpork

Previous