Multiple Heroes For Endless Modes

The place to make/discuss Kingdom Rush suggestions.

Re: Multiple Heroes For Endless Modes

by Big Bad Bug » Mon May 18, 2015 1:55 pm

I'd rather fight the endless waves of enemies and just get the chance to play with my hero and watch the towers in action, because at least that's mildly entertaining. In this version, there's nothing to work for, because there is no success or winning, just inevitable defeat. That's basically what you said about beating it again and again (x9) but instead losing again and again (x9).
BBB

by Simmonds91 » Tue May 19, 2015 3:03 am

I suppose there is one benefit that cuts the stalemate, the constant loss allows for highscores to mean something, if you constantly win after some point then you could simply carry on playing until you have whatever score you want. You might constantly lose right now and thats just as boring, sure, but it means that the score you get was not merely grinded for. Thats the basis for most games no? You lose but try not to lose as badly as your friends so you can brag how you are not as sucky at the game as them etc.
Glory to Atom/Xenu/Bel-Shamharoth/FlyingSpaghettiMonster/HypnoToad/Yog-Sothoth/Kraff/Umbra/Yu-Yevon/Tak/Elynie/Shuma-Gorath/Unicron/RNGesus/ Tats /Hydra/Azrael/Leviathan-Lord of the Labyrinth
User

Location: The Three Jolly Luck Takeaway Fish Bar, Dagon Street, Ankh-Morpork

by Big Bad Bug » Tue May 19, 2015 3:59 am

I suppose some people might like that, but I personally don't like competition in general. Sometimes I'll try to be competitive just because it's a good way to get better at something, but I really don't like trying to beat other people at stuff. Plus, this isn't much of a competition because the randomized waves and spell usage is a stronger factor than strategic planning.
BBB

by Lord of all evil » Fri Aug 14, 2015 7:26 am

Other than multiple heroes, perhaps endless modes could have paths, terrains and mechanics that gradually change over time
User

by Lord of all evil » Fri Aug 14, 2015 7:28 am

Maybe they could even be updated with new enemies
User

Previous