New Kingdom Rush Tower Ideas!

The place to make/discuss Kingdom Rush suggestions.

Re: New Kingdom Rush Tower Ideas!

by OniTheGreat » Sun Aug 09, 2015 6:53 pm

I believe I have some hero ideas laying around on paper, maybe I can find them. I remember one of them was like 3 gnomes, each specializing in either magic, physical damage, or a balance. And each one on its own had mediocre stats, but they cod move seperately and, with good micromanaging, could be extremely powerful.
User

Re: New Kingdom Rush Tower Ideas!

by OniTheGreat » Sun Aug 09, 2015 6:55 pm

Ah! Yes! Okay. I found my favorites!

I might make a page with all the details later, but for now...

Sasha - Rebel Marksman

A huntress originally enrolled in the Saurian army, her developing disgust of their methods and brutality set her apart, until she decided to flee in search of someone that could put a stop to the horror. Finding your army quite quickly, as your tales have already spread far and wide, you suddenly realize her value as a force among your ranks.

Basically another starting hero, the one with the bow, the low damage - yet high utility hero that can still do pretty well later game. Her abilities range from pure damage, to poison, to crowd control, to defensive. Yes, she's a lizard.

Sir Cutlery - Gentleman Hunter

Sir Cutlery is an odd fellow, to say the least. At gatherings, in public, with the ladies, he's a very tame and suave individual, with a taste for expensive foods, wine, and big words. However, the same cannot be said for the Sir Cutlery who hunts. Sometimes, his personalities... Intertwine... And he may share in exquisite detail how he prepared his last kill to hang on his wall.

This guy's insane, basically. A Hyde/Jekyll character who switches between mannered gentleman and crazed killer on the spot. His abilities almost all bleed targets, and involve some sort of hunting tool. His decent bulk and high DPS make him a frontline defense, who can stay in combat for extended periods of time without having to fall back.

Tinkerstein - Goblin Maniac

We're not absolutely sure he's really on our side, or if the position we're in simply provides the most opportunities to blow things up. At least his crazy contraptions aren't pointed at us.

This one's my favorite. He's a mix of Deidra from Frontiers and Hacksaw from the original and a bit of Bolin Farslayer. By this I mean he's very well-rounded, but mainly plays a supporting role. He can stun enemies, upgrade towers temporarily to buff them, and most importantly, build things.
He has two abilities, one you can control like on Origins (All the heroes I make now have this) and one passive that's on a cooldown. His passive summons a robotic version of himself with half his stats. Leveling it up gives it a higher fraction of his stats. His most powerful ability, the one you can control, summons a slow, durable, mobile sentry gun that you can move to some degree and attacks on its own. It has health and can be destroyed, however. Eventually you can level it up so that you can have two out at once. They don't go away until they are broken or the cooldown resets, allowing you to destroy it by placing a new one (highly not recommended).

So, that's not all I made. I talked about the gnome trio. But he cam before Origins, so I don't know how his controllable ability would work or what it would be... Same for some others I've written down. I may just make a new thread altogether for their full stats and descriptions.
User

Previous