Make the Heroes like the KR1

The place to make/discuss Kingdom Rush suggestions.

Make the Heroes like the KR1

by Junkyver » Sun Aug 16, 2015 6:07 pm

Please return The level system for the Heroes like KR1.
On KR2 and 3 the Heroes made the campaign very easy because when you continue you hero its more powerful.
Other good thing its include the option for deselect the heroes.
Excuse my english.

----
Por favor regresen el sistema de nivel para los heroes como en KR1
En KR2 y 3 los héroes hacen la campaña muy fácil por que cuando continuas el héroe es mas poderoso.
Otra buena cosa seria incluir la opción de no seleccionar héroe.
User

Re: Make the Heroes like the KR1

by wailwail » Sun Aug 16, 2015 7:28 pm

This is a very stupid move to take. They adapted this system for YEARS now. They can't just change it and say that it made the game too easy! What about the hero upgrade gems? And the whole games were balanced on heroes that work like that, changing the system will completely ruin it.
User

Location: In Linirea , protecting Denas as his personal guard

by Big Bad Bug » Sun Aug 16, 2015 8:18 pm

I'd like a combination of both, really. The hero can level up externally, very slowly until they reach a limit, but also in-game, resetting with each battle. That way, you'd still have to use them a lot to get the most out of their usefulness but could still get an early-game crutch if you're struggling. Disabling heroes wouldn't hurt as an option, as it opens up more windows of challenge to other players and isn't forced upon those of us who like heroes too much to disable them. :D

I support this idea!
BBB

by wailwail » Sun Aug 16, 2015 8:52 pm

Big Bad Bug wrote:About your idea thingy with 2 xp bars

As a great man who I forgot his name once said, Icecream is great, Pizza is great. But both of them together will just be gross.
User

Location: In Linirea , protecting Denas as his personal guard

by Big Bad Bug » Sun Aug 16, 2015 10:01 pm

That doesn't apply here, at least not until you make it clear why. :?
BBB

by RaZoR LeAf » Sun Aug 16, 2015 10:02 pm

wailwail wrote:
Big Bad Bug wrote:About your idea thingy with 2 xp bars

As a great man who I forgot his name once said, Icecream is great, Pizza is great. But both of them together will just be gross.

Only because you're assuming both must be in their most well known forms and thrown together. Dessert pizzas have been around for ages. Sweet pastry base, syrup/jam layer, topped with various other sweet things, baked to melt it a little, then served with ice cream. It's two things adapted into one, rather than just fudge ice cream dumped on top of a meat feast pizza. It's all about balance and thinking about component parts rather than the finished thing.

Two XP Bars.

In play XP bar works as it did in KR, with heroes starting at level 1 and having the potential to get to level 10.

Out of Play XP bar works as it has in KRF and KRO; however it only gains XP based on the levelling up of the first bar. So a hero gaining a level whilst in play adds 10 XP to the second bar, but they need 1000 XP to get to level 2. You have to play and get a hero to level 10, 10 times in order to level them up permanently, and then they will always start at level 2. You just need to do the same thing again, but more times in order to get to level three. This could take forever of course, so you can use gems to speed it up, or another range of Upgrades from left over stars to change the circumstances of XP gain.
Yes it's me

by phillipriv9 » Sun Aug 16, 2015 10:04 pm

Just scrap this idea all together, it's already annoying enough to level up Heroes as is
1 there I put something here
User

by RaZoR LeAf » Sun Aug 16, 2015 10:06 pm

phillipriv9 wrote:Just scrap this idea all together, it's already annoying enough to level up Heroes as is

If you don't like an idea, you can just say so, you don't have to be rude. Have a little respect for other members ideas, especially when this is Junkyver's first post.
Yes it's me

by phillipriv9 » Sun Aug 16, 2015 10:42 pm

Oh sorry then I just don't necessarily see this working out well. I get pm's over people complaining about Hero leveling all the time(people think I'm a dev or something idk)
User

by phillipriv9 » Sun Aug 16, 2015 10:55 pm

They email me btw just so u know its not t
On the forums
User

by flamemaster368 » Mon Aug 17, 2015 5:59 am

phillipriv9 wrote:Oh sorry then I just don't necessarily see this working out well. I get pm's over people complaining about Hero leveling all the time(people think I'm a dev or something idk)

Maybe cause you have the same avatar as a developer. ;)

Thanks to shadownight for the awesome avatar!
User

by Staticbog » Tue Sep 01, 2015 8:54 pm

NO why i spent hours getting all my heroes to lvl 10 i bought them all YOU WILL NOT UN DO IT
"in my opinion its a bad idea"
User