Zombies (suggestion)

The place to make/discuss Kingdom Rush suggestions.

Re: Zombies (suggestion)

by Julian » Sat Nov 19, 2011 10:34 pm

Eric wrote:Julian... it would be a sacrilege to my Church of Creepus if I hated Minecraft. :cry:

I was talking to Epicazeroth :D
(but of course it would be a sacrilege to his Church if he hated Minecraft as well)
Last edited by Julian on Sun Nov 20, 2011 2:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Arrogance isn't being positive about yourself, but thinking your opinion is better than someone else's.
User

by Epicazeroth » Sat Nov 19, 2011 11:11 pm

I don't like mine craft. Mostly cuz I can't do anything since I have a one button mouse.
Image Image
So cute. And lonely :cry: Please visit him. And my other dragons while you're at it. Ok he's actually kinda creepy, but I promise the other one is cuter!
User

by Julian » Sun Nov 20, 2011 2:29 pm

:o
-ignores Epic-
Arrogance isn't being positive about yourself, but thinking your opinion is better than someone else's.
User

by murk22 » Mon Nov 21, 2011 1:33 pm

hello!i'm new here!and yes,I like your idea!
User

by DragonKnight » Mon Nov 21, 2011 10:25 pm

Julian wrote::o
-ignores Epic-

I TRY to do that
User

by Elementalwiz » Tue Nov 22, 2011 11:46 pm

Zombies are totally over rated...but the idea sounds cool...
User

by DragonKnight » Sat Jan 21, 2012 2:27 am

i have an idea REACTIVATE THIS TOPC :D
User

by danray » Sat Jan 21, 2012 5:37 am

TOPC?
User

by danray » Sat Jan 21, 2012 5:38 am

Epicazeroth wrote:I don't like mine craft. Mostly cuz I can't do anything since I have a one button mouse.

What.
User

by Epicazeroth » Sat Jan 21, 2012 3:23 pm

The post means what it says.
Image Image
So cute. And lonely :cry: Please visit him. And my other dragons while you're at it. Ok he's actually kinda creepy, but I promise the other one is cuter!
User

by suin » Mon Jan 23, 2012 5:07 pm

@jymmexy. The zombie finally got purified by some kind of plant named sunflower, which gives off sunlight to purge the undead. Another good one is that the zombie guy rest in peace due to the magical power of sorcerers from the Sunray Tower. lmao
User

by Julian » Mon Jan 23, 2012 5:29 pm

suin wrote:@jymmexy. The zombie finally got purified by some kind of plant named sunflower, which gives off sunlight to purge the undead.

Hahaha, so Plants vs Zombies :lol:
User

by suin » Tue Jan 24, 2012 12:20 am

lol, you got it! And I wonder why the dub for "cluster launcher" is "rest in pieces" but not "rest in peace" which seems more refined and elegant.
User

by Fichom » Tue Jan 24, 2012 3:25 pm

suin wrote:lol, you got it! And I wonder why the dub for "cluster launcher" is "rest in pieces" but not "rest in peace" which seems more refined and elegant.

Because "Rest in pieces" is just so epic and i sometimes buy that and dragonbreath luncher upgrade just to hear the words :D
User

by Giangreymon » Wed Jan 25, 2012 12:32 am

Yeah i like the Dragonbreath Launcher than Cluster Bombs :D
about Zombies, the Holy Order must deal 2x dmg, but when they attacked by the zombies they will become zombies too :D
http://shadowscythe.minitroopers.com *pls visit and create an army in the link*
Image Image
*Eat without seasoning! if you do nuht follow mah order!* -daz hou evil cookie crumbles- >:D
User

by DragonKnight » Sat Jan 28, 2012 2:04 pm

Giangreymon wrote:Yeah i like the Dragonbreath Launcher than Cluster Bombs :D
about Zombies, the Holy Order must deal 2x dmg, but when they attacked by the zombies they will become zombies too :D

i would say whhen they die by zombies
User

by theking » Wed Jun 10, 2015 9:58 am

User

by theking » Thu Jul 02, 2015 7:13 am

" ถ้าผมมีอำนาจอยู่ในมือผมตอนนี้ ผมจะเปิดบ่อนคาสิโน gclubที่ไทยเหมือนที่สิงคโปร์ เหมือนที่คาสิโนฮ่องกง คาสิโนมาเก๊าและคาสิโนลาสเวกัส ที่เมืองไทยการพนันใต้ดินมีเยอะ เต็มบ้านเต็มเมืองไปหมด ทุกซอกทุกมุม พูดได้ว่ามีเกือบทุกจังหวัดในประเทศไทย ทั้งหวย ทั้งบอล และอื่นๆอีกเยอะแยะไปหมด แต่พวกเราไม่ยอมรับความจริง กันเอง เราถึงไม่ได้เปิดบ่อนคาสิโนจนถึงทุกวันนี้ คนไม่เล่นการพนัน ถึงยังไงเขาก็ไม่เล่น เหมือนที่ผมเคยไปที่คาสิโนลาสเวกัสgoldenslot ผมก็ไปดู ว่าเขามีวิธีการเล่นกันยังไง แต่ผมก็ไม่ได้เล่น ถ้าให้ลงทุนเป็นพันล้านบาท ผมคิดว่ามันก็น่าลงทุน เพราะฉนั้น ผมเห็นว่าบ้านเราควรจะเปิดคาสิโน แต่มีเงื่อนไขด้วยว่า คนที่จะเข้าไปเล่น มีรายได้เท่าไหร่ ตั๋วในการเข้าไปเล่นควรตั้งไว้สูงเพื่อป้องกันคนที่ไม่มีเงินเข้าไปเล่น สำหรับเมืองที่ควรจะเปิด ควรจะเป็นเมืองท่องเที่ยว ภูเก็ต พัทยา เชียงใหม่ คนที่ไม่เห็นด้วยอย่ามองว่าเป็นการพนันอย่างเดียว ต้องมองว่าเป็นเรื่องของการท่องเที่ยวด้วยอย่างเช่นที่ คาสิโนลาสเวกัส ในตอนนี้ เขาได้กลายเป็นศูนย์การประชุมขนาดใหญ่ มีโชว์ระดับโลก โปรดมองให้หลายมุม อย่ามองแต่ข้อเสียของการพนัน ว่าไม่ดี หากทุกคนช่วยกัน และสามารถผ่านปัญหาต่างๆไปได้ ประเทศไทยจะมีรายได้มหาศาลgolden slot
อยากให้คนที่คัดค้าน ไปมองดูประเทศที่เขาทำแล้วประสบความสำเร็จ ไม่ว่าจะเป็น คาสิโนสิงคโปร์ คาสิโนมาเก๊า คาสิโนฮ่องกง ผมเชื่อว่า ถ้าประเทศไทยเปิดคาสิโนได้เมื่อไหร่ ประเทศไทยจะมีรายได้มากกว่า คาสิโนสิงคโปร์ คาสิโนมาเก๊า คาสิโนฮ่องกง แน่นอน ผมถามว่าต่างประเทศเอาเงินมาให้คนไทยใช้ ทำไมเราไม่เอากัน ยิ่งถ้าเป็นเสรีอาเซียน ประชาชนพันสี่ร้อยล้านคน คนรวยสิบเปอร์เซ็นต์มาเที่ยวบ้านเรา เอาแค่นักท่องเที่ยวชาวจีนแค่ สิบเปอร์เซ็นต์ รายได้ก็เข้าประเทศอย่างมาก วันนี้สินค้าแพงในยุโรปทั้งหมด ซื้อโดยคนจีน หกสิบสองเปอร์เซ็น หมายถึง สินค้าพวกแบรนเนม หรือสินค้าที่มีราคาแพง ส่วนมากเป็นลุกค้าจากจีนที่สั่งซื้อกันอย่างไม่ลืมหูลืมตา เพราะฉนั้นเราต้องคิดต่อไปว่าgoldenslot
เรา จะทำอะไรขายให้นักท่องเที่ยว โรงแรมเท่าไหร่ถึงจะพอ การจ้างงานเพิ่ม คนมีรายได้เพิ่ม ควรเอาธุรกิจใต้ดิน มาไว้บนดิน เราไม่เสียอะไรอยู่แล้ว เพราะว่าก็เคยไม่ได้อะไร ซึ่งเรื่องนี้ประชาชนต้องเข้าใจ อย่ามองแต่ด้านลบ ไม่ว่าจะทำอะไร เรื่องไหน ต้องมีคนค้านอยู่แล้ว เป็นเรื่องธรรมดา " นาย ธนินท์
User

by WizardLord160 » Sun Aug 02, 2015 1:10 am

Is there any way we can delete that? ^
Off - topic, advertising, and inappropriate for children ( see the link )
The Master of Death and Decay (and criticism)

User

Previous