KR CHAT & FAN FICTION

Do you have an epic idea? Share it!

KR CHAT & FAN FICTION

by meowlala » Tue Jul 10, 2012 9:59 pm

I thought it might be awesome to chat a little about kingdom rush. Just a thought. I'm creating a story about kingdom rush that I'd like to share. I'd like to get a bit more social (So share something with us!) Otherwise, let's party! KR STYLE!!!!!

ONE HUDRED POSTS!!
Last edited by meowlala on Fri Jul 20, 2012 8:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Admit defeat to the dark lord. The souls of many come, the souls of few go.
User

Re: KR CHAT & FAN FICTION

by DragonKnight » Sun Jul 15, 2012 9:22 pm

WTF STUPID BOT
and uhhh okay
User

by MAppDeveloping » Mon Jul 16, 2012 4:48 am

DragonKnight wrote:WTF STUPID BOT
and uhhh okay

I hate BOTS!
MAppDeveloping - Apple Developer -
User

by Epicazeroth » Fri Jul 20, 2012 4:00 pm

WHAT BOT! Everyone was screaming over the Internet, so I did too.
Image Image
So cute. And lonely :cry: Please visit him. And my other dragons while you're at it. Ok he's actually kinda creepy, but I promise the other one is cuter!
User

by mw3blackopsfan » Fri Jul 20, 2012 4:02 pm

Epicazeroth wrote:WHAT BOT! Everyone was screaming over the Internet, so I did too.

The bots message was taken off
"Every move, every strike, has led up to this" - Makarov
User

by meowlala » Fri Jul 20, 2012 8:50 pm

Chapter 1: War
It all started a few days ago, when I was scouting the port. There was the typical sea monster eating ships, and pirates making havoc. Just typical. Until, anyways, the first troop of goblins appeared. I was just about to report when I heard "Do we ambush, or spy?" which was answered by, "We were going to spy, but you just blew it. WAVE 1! BRING ON THE... Sticks? YOU STUPID GOBLINS! STICKS????!!!!" I had prepared my defense, and was prepared when the attacks came. The first goblin was shoved into battle, and a few orcs followed. In a moment or two, my magi had won the battle. The lead Orc said, "Wave two! SURRENDER!" A troop of about 9 orcs jumped forward, as I constructed a new magi. We won the battle, but this might not be all...
User

by TheHallMonitor » Fri Jul 20, 2012 8:52 pm

meowlala wrote:Chapter 1: War
It all started a few days ago, when I was scouting the port. There was the typical sea monster eating ships, and pirates making havoc. Just typical. Until, anyways, the first troop of goblins appeared. I was just about to report when I heard "Do we ambush, or spy?" which was answered by, "We were going to spy, but you just blew it. WAVE 1! BRING ON THE... Sticks? YOU STUPID GOBLINS! STICKS????!!!!" I had prepared my defense, and was prepared when the attacks came. The first goblin was shoved into battle, and a few orcs followed. In a moment or two, my magi had won the battle. The lead Orc said, "Wave two! SURRENDER!" A troop of about 9 orcs jumped forward, as I constructed a new magi. We won the battle, but this might not be all...

ded

by maverixk » Sat Aug 11, 2012 3:00 am

Ruins of Acaroth
Author: maverixk
This is sort of like a prequel to the events of the battle at the Ruins of Acaroth, it shows Gul'Thak taking control of the hordes. I have done another similar to this with Sarelgaz's Lair that includes my made up hero, Fenix Antioch. If I get some good feedback on this, I'll post it here too.
I would've made it less of a wall of text(aka hard for us internet people to pay attention to long enough) but I didn't know how.

"No! It was not I who killed your calf!"
"But I saw you do it you lying coward!"
"Keep your 'men' off of my land!"
"You keep your 'axe' out of my business!"
"Your bombs blew up all of my food!"
"You shouldn't have put your food on my bombs, tsk tsk!"

Cries of similar origin were all that the ear could hear in the large hall that made up the clan meeting room of the hordes, both Orcish and Goblinoid. The very, very large wooden table that ran down the center of the room had more scars than even the most decorated Orc soldier. War Axes jutted out at every angle, one of it's legs had been replaced with a club, and a corner of it had been blown up, leaving only only a scorched and jagged slab of wood. Blood stains were more common than plain wood around here.

At the far end from the once grand double doors, two Orcs, partially dressed for battle, which by their standards meant that they had a weapon, were deep in an argument much more intense than any of the other disagreements. One of them was missing an eye and had dark green colored skin, as well as a jagged tooth jutting out over its lower lip. The other had lighter colored skin and a clean, gleaming sword which was in contrast with the blood caked blade of his opponent.

The battle-scarred veteran was telling the younger Orc where to shove his opinion that his youth was better than the other's experience. The younger Orc shoved its senior back of few steps with anger in his eyes. The veteran stood as straight as his body would allow, a little over two meters, and stared down the junior savage. Stepping forward, the senior Orc slammed the pommel of his blade on the table, or at least he tried to. Where he was standing was right where a bomb had taken out a chunk of the table, so when the older Orc attempted to slame his blade down for attention, he actually fell to the floor, scraping his face just above his left eye on the way down. However, the sound of his heavy body on the floor had the same effect he was going for, albeit with a more humorous side to it.

As he got up, cursing, he growled at the younger Orc, issuing a challenge. "You think your nai-nai....naivete would be best for the hordes?" his sword rested upon the other's chest, and the younger Orc stood up to match his opponent. "You would bring death to all who would follow you! You would destroy the hordes!" The junior savage was insulted, and he showed it, his nostrils flaring and eyes intense on their target, but as he went to snap a response, he was cut off by the other, "Because of that, I challenge you to a fight...to the death!" There was rustling and quiet conversation throughout the room. Swinging to face the room, the senior Orc boomed across the room, "And I shall challenge any of you who oppose me as well! I shall claim my place as head of the hordes!"

The younger Orc stepped back and raised his sword to meet the older's and simply growled in response. They clacked weapons a few times and then rushed towards each other and began a sword fight that was more like a drunken bar fight with swords than an elegant fencing match. The younger Orc got knocked back and then quckly lumbered over to the older one in what counted as sprinting among his kind. The younger combatant slashed overhead visciously with a wicked grin on his face.

The older Orc, however, had his own smile, as he had been waiting for this. He met the polished blade inches from his face and stepped in, sending his rough fist under the junior's chin and quickly following up with a slash to the junior's left side, so deep the older orc left his sword there. Stumbling back, the wounded Orc started begging for mercy, but there was none to be had. A kick in the chest and he was lying against the wall, quickly bleeding out.

With a hard yank he pulled the blade, dripping with blood, from the corpse of the defeated. Towards the rest of the room, "Any more challengers?" Saliva flew from his maw as he whipped his head back and forth in a frenzy. He began to hollar at the sky in victory and pound his chest in a display of anger and toughness. He put his sword in the air and-

Looked down at his chest, eyes and mouth agape in silent pain at the hole in his chest that was weeping blood like a floodgate. It seemed to take an eternity for his dying body to hit the cobbleston floor, but when it did, it revealed a smaller Orc with a thick, grey beard and hair tied back in a warrior's ponytail. In one hand the newcomer held a blade dripping with fresh blood, in the other he held a staff, adorned on the top was a skull with fearsome looking horns. He gazed across the room and then shrugged, "He asked for challengers, and he recieved one."

He attempted to take a step onto the end of the table nearest him, but was unable to due to his smaller size. He gestured and grunted at two Orcs who had accompanied him and they lifted him onto the table. He barely needed to raise his voice and yet it was heard at the far reaches of the chamber, "Now, since all of you are too unintelligent to lead, I, Gul'Thak, shall humbly take up the mantle of Chief Chieftain." Not a single body stirred. "And in doing so, I shall..." he mumbled to himself momentarily, so that no one else could hear, "Bring glory to the clans? No. Bring wealth? No." He snapped in a eureka moment.

"In becoming your leader I shall lower all of your taxes to my crown to one sheep!" A few seconds a silence. "One. Sheep." He said, enunciating every syllable. The onlookers roared in approval and let out battle cries and sheep cries and cries of elation and many other cries, including one goblin missing both legs crying tears of pain in the corner.

With the help of his companions, Gul'Thak, newly proclamed leader of the Orcish and Goblinoid hordes, hopped down from the impromtu wooden pedastal, chuckling to himself. "And just like that, I invented taxes. The bumbling baffoons." He paused, then walked away, victorious and laughing even harder at his accidental alliteration. (ha!)
Kandosii sa kar'ta, Vode an. Mand'alore a'den mhi, Vode an. Bal kote, darasuum kote, Jorso'ran kando a tome. Sa kyr'am nau tracyn kad, Vode an.
User

by TheHallMonitor » Sat Aug 11, 2012 3:06 am

maverixk wrote:Ruins of Acaroth
This is sort of like a prequel to the events of the battle at the Ruins of Acaroth, it shows Gul'Thak taking control of the hordes. I have done another similar to this with Sarelgaz's Lair that includes my made up hero, Fenix Antioch. If I get some good feedback on this, I'll post it here too.
I would've made it less of a wall of text(aka hard for us internet people to pay attention to long enough) but I didn't know how.

Cries of similar origin were all that the ear could hear in the large hall that made up the clan meeting room of the hordes, both Orcish and Goblinoid. The very, very large wooden table that ran down the center of the room had more scars than even the most decorated Orc soldier. War Axes jutted out at every angle, one of it's legs had been replaced with a club, and a corner of it had been blown up, leaving only only a scorched and jagged slab of wood. Blood stains were more common than plain wood around here.

At the far end from the once grand double doors, two Orcs, partially dressed for battle, which by their standards meant that they had a weapon, were deep in an argument much more intense than any of the other disagreements. One of them was missing an eye and had dark green colored skin, as well as a jagged tooth jutting out over its lower lip. The other had lighter colored skin and a clean, gleaming sword which was in contrast with the blood caked blade of his opponent.

The battle-scarred veteran was telling the younger Orc where to shove his opinion that his youth was better than the other's experience. The younger Orc shoved its senior back of few steps with anger in his eyes. The veteran stood as straight as his body would allow, a little over two meters, and stared down the junior savage. Stepping forward, the senior Orc slammed the pommel of his blade on the table, or at least he tried to. Where he was standing was right where a bomb had taken out a chunk of the table, so when the older Orc attempted to slame his blade down for attention, he actually fell to the floor, scraping his face just above his left eye on the way down. However, the sound of his heavy body on the floor had the same effect he was going for, albeit with a more humorous side to it.

As he got up, cursing, he growled at the younger Orc, issuing a challenge. "You think your nai-nai....naivete would be best for the hordes?" his sword rested upon the other's chest, and the younger Orc stood up to match his opponent. "You would bring death to all who would follow you! You would destroy the hordes!" The junior savage was insulted, and he showed it, his nostrils flaring and eyes intense on their target, but as he went to snap a response, he was cut off by the other, "Because of that, I challenge you to a fight...to the death!" There was rustling and quiet conversation throughout the room. Swinging to face the room, the senior Orc boomed across the room, "And I shall challenge any of you who oppose me as well! I shall claim my place as head of the hordes!"

The younger Orc stepped back and raised his sword to meet the older's and simply growled in response. They clacked weapons a few times and then rushed towards each other and began a sword fight that was more like a drunken bar fight with swords than an elegant fencing match. The younger Orc got knocked back and then quckly lumbered over to the older one in what counted as sprinting among his kind. The younger combatant slashed overhead visciously with a wicked grin on his face.

The older Orc, however, had his own smile, as he had been waiting for this. He met the polished blade inches from his face and stepped in, sending his rough fist under the junior's chin and quickly following up with a slash to the junior's left side, so deep the older orc left his sword there. Stumbling back, the wounded Orc started begging for mercy, but there was none to be had. A kick in the chest and he was lying against the wall, quickly bleeding out.

With a hard yank he pulled the blade, dripping with blood, from the corpse of the defeated. Towards the rest of the room, "Any more challengers?" Saliva flew from his maw as he whipped his head back and forth in a frenzy. He began to hollar at the sky in victory and pound his chest in a display of anger and toughness. He put his sword in the air and-

Looked down at his chest, eyes and mouth agape in silent pain at the hole in his chest that was weeping blood like a floodgate. It seemed to take an eternity for his dying body to hit the cobbleston floor, but when it did, it revealed a smaller Orc with a thick, grey beard and hair tied back in a warrior's ponytail. In one hand the newcomer held a blade dripping with fresh blood, in the other he held a staff, adorned on the top was a skull with fearsome looking horns. He gazed across the room and then shrugged, "He asked for challengers, and he recieved one."

He attempted to take a step onto the end of the table nearest him, but was unable to due to his smaller size. He gestured and grunted at two Orcs who had accompanied him and they lifted him onto the table. He barely needed to raise his voice and yet it was heard at the far reaches of the chamber, "Now, since all of you are too unintelligent to lead, I, Gul'Thak, shall humbly take up the mantle of Chief Chieftain." Not a single body stirred. "And in doing so, I shall..." he mumbled to himself momentarily, so that no one else could hear, "Bring glory to the clans? No. Bring wealth? No." He snapped in a eureka moment.

"In becoming your leader I shall lower all of your taxes to my crown to one sheep!" A few seconds a silence. "One. Sheep." He said, enunciating every syllable. The onlookers roared in approval and let out battle cries and sheep cries and cries of elation and many other cries, including one goblin missing both legs crying tears of pain in the corner.

With the help of his companions, Gul'Thak, newly proclamed leader of the Orcish and Goblinoid hordes, hopped down from the impromtu wooden pedastal, chuckling to himself. "And just like that, I invented taxes. The bumbling baffoons." He paused, then walked away, victorious and laughing even harder at his accidental alliteration. (ha!)

Nice! Very nice!

Looks like REDBULL's got some competition :P
ded

by maverixk » Sat Aug 11, 2012 3:09 am

Thanks! Much Thanks!
My next KR fanfic will be Rotten Forest, but idrk what to do for it. Sarelgaz's Lair came naturally because of my hero idea and Ruins of Acaroth was relatively easy. But Rotten Forest doesn't have much besides, "Hey, some demons just showed up in the forest, go show 'em what's what."
Kandosii sa kar'ta, Vode an. Mand'alore a'den mhi, Vode an. Bal kote, darasuum kote, Jorso'ran kando a tome. Sa kyr'am nau tracyn kad, Vode an.
User

by kilele » Sat Aug 11, 2012 8:53 am

maverixk wrote:..But Rotten Forest doesn't have much besides..

You could tell the story of how the forest was infected and maybe use my hero Abominia :)
KR1 Fanmade Challenges
At the end of the experiment, you will be baked and then there will be cake.
User

by REDBULL » Sun Aug 12, 2012 2:02 am

TheHallMonitor wrote:
maverixk wrote:Ruins of Acaroth

Nice! Very nice!

Looks like REDBULL's got some competition :P

Oh really...
I used to be a person......then i took a sword to the chest and was reborn as
these guys^^!
Click my Dragons! They love you so why not love them back?
ImageImageImageImageImage
User

by Epicazeroth » Sun Aug 12, 2012 2:05 am

Where is the Lair fanfic? I might write one about the Swarm (mutating the Spider Queens.)
Image Image
So cute. And lonely :cry: Please visit him. And my other dragons while you're at it. Ok he's actually kinda creepy, but I promise the other one is cuter!
User

by maverixk » Sun Aug 12, 2012 5:25 am

Epicazeroth wrote:Where is the Lair fanfic? I might write one about the Swarm (mutating the Spider Queens.)

I'll post it soon. But then I need to stay off of here so I can focus on school. If someone could pm me stuff about the tower contest(how it's going, when to vote, stuff, etc.) as well as other goings ons around here it'd be much appreciated and you may get a plate of cookies once I'm back. :)
User

by REDBULL » Sun Aug 12, 2012 6:52 am

Alright Mav it's ooooooon! Also many fan-made towers will be weaved into this story so watch out for those! This will be more than one post. I expect it to be quite a long story but don't worry it'll be a interesting plot...

The Tower of Vez'nan
Author: REDBULL
It all began in the Desert City of Hammerhold...where they would soon find out that not even towering walls of stone can stop the tunneling power of evil. On this unholy night a wind blows. Carrying tales of undead,magic and adventure to the ears of two young boys.
Hammerhold had been assaulted by rebel attacks from the Desert Dwarves for many years but recently their attacks have become much more frequent and violent. In ancient times the citizens of Hammerhold built the walls to stop the raiding marauders. Tonight a meeting was being held in the center of the city between the Dwarven Ruler and The Sultan of Hammerhold. Many people were gathering to watch this momentous event. However in the minds of two brothers tonight was a much more important date. Damien and Saphiran Jinnric were always scheming thieves.
"Are you ready to go?" Whispered Saphiran, A tan-skinned hazel eyed young man, throwing on a large black cloak and tan head mask that covered his entire face except his eyes that resembled mummy wraps.He stood outside the window of their sandstone hideout as the chill night air crawled in and slowly corrupted the calm atmosphere. The cold air sang to them of the adventure that lay just outside the window.
Damien smiled viciously. His tan skin and sharp blue eyes contrasted in an otherworldly fashion. His angular face shone in the moonlight. They had a stunningly uncanny similarity in appearance. When he threw on the same cloak and headdress as Saphiran Damien's slightly more muscly build stood out.
"More than I have ever been. They'll never know what hit 'em."He said in a low breath emitting a cloud of mist as he climbed out of the window followed by Saphiran. Energy and excitement sparked in their limbs urging them on but for the good of remaining hidden they stifled their electric like urges which was not an easy feat mind you. Once they crawled out the window they found themselves in a dark alley. It was a small narrow trail that was lined with hard Stone walls.

Saphiran crouched low and stalked silently onto the trail. He moved farther and farther slowly and made significant progress. he reached the end of the alley which leaded out onto a main desert road that lay empty as it was the dead of Night and everyone was gathered at the Meeting.Saphiran gestured to Damien signalling that it was all clear. Damien ran like a raging Dragon Humanoid. His complete lack of caring towards staying silent made Saphiran's safe slow maneuvers look ridiculous.
"Move out. The Dunes await."Said Saphiran with a grin stretching across his face faster than Djinn's storm.
Damien and Saphiran broke out in a a mad run. If one had saw these two young men of 15 years running through the streets at Night they would have deep reason to be worried. Street rats were a notorious plague in Hammerhold.

They reached the outer walls of Hammerhold and beheld their massive size. They towered above them accenting the royal blue night sky and glittering stars that adorned it. A large heavy duty chain latched the doors shut however this did naught to dampen the young boys spirits. They were slim and they didn't need to open the Gates. Simply slip through. Damien grabbed a small blunt knife-like object out of his robe and tapped the chain lightly looking for soft spot spots. Once he found one suitable Saphiran brought a small yet criminally sharp dagger. He made a dozen or so very small almost unnoticeable ridges and cuts in the metal. Then Saphiran struck a final blow with the daggers tip upon the center of the weak spot. As the dagger whistled through the air its edges shone like the stars. it struck the chain with a large gong and broke it about 3 inches in. This did not completely destroy the link but that was not the intention. Damien gave a large pull on the doors and it slipped just slightly leaving an open gap just the size of a thin maneuverable man. Saphiran flashed through in an instant however Damien had much more trouble. Never had he regretted building up his muscles until now.It took all of Saphiran's wiry strength to get through but eventually with much grunting and effort Damien eventually fell through and onto the floor of sand.

"Damien...you OK?"Said Saphiran inquisitively with one eyebrow raised. Damien grunted sneered at Saphiran.
"Just get me up Sap."Whispered Damien quite ticked as he was invoking Saphiran's hated childhood nickname. Saphiran smiled as he was much more friendly and mild-mannered than his brother. He reached out to his brother and his hand was in turn grabbed rather tightly and pulled on viciously. Damien grunted as he got up and began the trot across the Dunes. Saphiran hurriedly caught up.
The Moon's ghastly light shone upon their camouflaged figures as they rose to the top of a Dune and stared upon the vast Desert of Lineria. A small Dune stood out unnaturally in the distance. If one looked close enough they could see it seemed to be made of brick-like stones. They smiled in unison clearing out Damien's fuming mood. The Dwarven Camp.
"Time to raid."Said Damien a mischievous smile curling upon his face.
"Hahaha tonight we eat like Kings."Replied Saphiran. A malicious glint sparked within the two brothers eyes. This was their bread and butter.Just this time it had a little diplomat twist to it. This was a big raid and took moths of training but they were ready.

To be continued...

P.S. Soon I will write a fanfic about a part of Lineria that surprised and delighted me the first time I saw it! I feel it would be a good first task for Mithrac Sinblade,my latest Fan-made Hero. He shall take on...The Beast of The Crystal Sea!
these guys^^!
User

by Cheesecake » Sun Aug 12, 2012 7:46 am

REDBULL wrote:He shall take on...The Beast of The Crystal Sea!

That monster that drags boats underwater on the KR map?
If you need something done if the Fan Fiction section, please bother me with it so I feel important.
If you don't know who that is, I'll kill you.
Indiana Jones hero made by RazorLeaf :D :D :D

by maverixk » Sun Aug 12, 2012 2:35 pm

Epicazeroth wrote:Where is the Lair fanfic? I might write one about the Swarm (mutating the Spider Queens.)

Here we are. It's not as long as the other one, and it includes(sort of) my fan made hero found in Martyrdom's make your own hero thread, Fenix Antioch.

Deep under the ice, something stirred. Something massive, easily larger than the average peasant's house. Whatever it was, it was very much alive and it burned with hate. Although perhaps rage would better convey its emotion. Ther creature's rage, while contained within its frozen prison, burned as a sun, and yet had no clear target. Noy yet, anyway, for the beast was not coherent enough to form such a thought.

The creature attempted to stand, but its legs were pinned. It screamed in frustration, its cries lost in so much frozen wasteland. Thrashing about, it began to let out a cry so animal, so primitive and raw a sound no living thing deserved to hear, no the demons of hell nor the wicked gargoyles that turned the sky black with their swarms.

Almost as if in response to the horrid sound, the ice that made up the beast's prison seemed to grow colder, and the beast could've sworn it almost creeped in closer to it. The primitive screech ceased momentarily, and in the moment the beast began to remember. It saw villages decimated in its path of destrution, and it saw the broken, desolate bodies of those foolish enough to challenge it.

But above all, in the most vivid clarity, was a memory that made the beast quake with absolute and murderous rage and...fear. The only one that had ever been able to contain it. The only challenger to succeed. Although, it thought, this challenger hadn't actually succeeded for the beast was still alive. This thought filled the horrifying creature with a new feeling, a lust for revenge.

It began plotting and planning, a dozen ways to kill the fiend that had imprisoned it.

All the planning was cut off by a sharp pain in its abdomen. An icicle extended from the wall and half a meter into the beast. Soon joined by a second, and a third, the creature writhed in agony, causing itself even more agony with each movement. As the beast thought it had seen before, the icy wall creeped ever closer to the enormous monstrosity while definitely growing colder as it went.

The beast panicked, but to no avail, for within seconds, the cold barrier had completely encompassed it. The beast did, however, see a silouhette through the ice. The vague impression of a man chuckling to himself while leaning on a sword stuck in the ground. A fiendish image this was, and the beast recognized it as its captor.

Sarelgaz hissed and writhed and longed for freedom to wreak her cataclysmic vengeance.

If you want to see more of my writing, go to maverixk.snappages.com
Look for Head of the Beast/Blade of the oppressed(I never could decide on a name), Son of the Beast, and Lanthern; I'm planning on intertwining their stories. I have more written, just not typed up yet.
I'll keep posting my KR fanfics here but most of my other writing will go there.
Any and all input is welcome so feel free to comment on my stuff there! :D

Edit: Well done REDBULL! I look forward to more of Damien and Sap!
User

by meowlala » Sun Aug 12, 2012 10:07 pm

The Mages Lore
Chapter 1: The kingdom, the king, and the juggernaut
A long time ago, in a wealthy kingdom, with a rich king, there were 10 Supreme magi with the power of arcane, among them, Vez'nan. He was a powerful wizard at least, a... REALLY POWERFUL SUPREME ARCANE GUY!!!!!!!
PART 1
VEZ'NANS PAST DAYS

Chapter 1 will be continued...
User

by REDBULL » Mon Aug 13, 2012 5:33 am

Cheesecake wrote:

Yes Cheesecake. Yes indeed. Do you think it would make a good story? Its just one of those signature KR details we all love.
these guys^^!
User

by Cheesecake » Mon Aug 13, 2012 6:08 am

REDBULL wrote:
Cheesecake wrote:

Yes Cheesecake. Yes indeed. Do you think it would make a good story? Its just one of those signature KR details we all love.

Yes, that would be a great story! Cant wait to see it :D
If you need something done if the Fan Fiction section, please bother me with it so I feel important.
If you don't know who that is, I'll kill you.
Indiana Jones hero made by RazorLeaf :D :D :D

Next