Kingdom Rush - Story

Do you have an epic idea? Share it!

Re: Kingdom Rush - Story

by spark123 » Sat Jan 26, 2013 2:23 am

TheHallMonitor wrote:
spark123 wrote:Quality over quantity

Both seem to be severely lacking...

But I understand, since you're from Greece and all.

Lol and true, but he's young and English isn't his first language
Soccer is awesome, so is KR
User

by billakoz16 » Sat Jan 26, 2013 12:11 pm

I'm good at my language -i'm writing a book- but it's so diffrent expresions and grammar.The one language is from latin and the other from ancient greeks it is'nt like to translate e.g. from French to English is a completely diffrent language.Still I will try my best in the others
If you want a Special Tower, I am the guy to ask.

Special Towers Here!
User

Location: Greece, the place were dimocracy was born...and destroyed

by billakoz16 » Sat Jan 26, 2013 12:37 pm

Chapter 6:Elfish routine
Alleria was proud for herself to serve the great Queen of the forest who had dominion in the elves and the rangers.But her new job wasn't allow her any momment for herself .She was pretty tired and lonely after the days of the war.One day she found herself to please for another war.The only think that had break the routine was her new friend Avan who had claimed that he came from a land of dragons and he was saying all the time about the arrival of the dragons but he never explained it.She wasn't bilive him at all but he was her only friend and she wasn't to be rube.One day he sudennly dissapeared.And left her alone with her bow and her shadow.She almost curse him for that and she was still bilive the guy was crazy.A crazy but a wise man. His knowledge was incredible. ''The Queen ask you to appearence immediately''
Last edited by billakoz16 on Thu Jun 20, 2013 9:59 am, edited 1 time in total.

Special Towers Here!
User

by Epicazeroth » Sun Jan 27, 2013 9:06 pm

English is from Latin? No...
Image Image
So cute. And lonely :cry: Please visit him. And my other dragons while you're at it. Ok he's actually kinda creepy, but I promise the other one is cuter!
User

by silveroakelf » Mon Jan 28, 2013 3:25 am

Yeah, all the romantic languages have latin roots, italian, spanish, french, english etc.
The tribe has spoken, mon!
Quake and bake!
Time for target practice...
On the trail!
User

by spark123 » Mon Jan 28, 2013 3:32 am

silveroakelf wrote:Yeah, all the romantic languages have latin roots, italian, spanish, french, english etc.

Wow I think you're right!
User

by Julian » Mon Jan 28, 2013 7:31 am

Indo-European -> Germanic -> West-Germanic -> Anglo-Frisian -> Anglic -> English.
Indo-European -> Italic -> Romance -> Italian, Spanish, French, etc.

Credit to Wikipedia.
Arrogance isn't being positive about yourself, but thinking your opinion is better than someone else's.
User

by spark123 » Mon Jan 28, 2013 9:59 am

Julian wrote:Indo-European -> Germanic -> West-Germanic -> Anglo-Frisian -> Anglic -> English.

Credit to Wikipedia.

Good job finding that out
User

by silveroakelf » Tue Jan 29, 2013 4:50 am

Julian wrote:Indo-European -> Germanic -> West-Germanic -> Anglo-Frisian -> Anglic -> English.

Credit to Wikipedia.

:shock: :lol:
The tribe has spoken, mon!
Quake and bake!
Time for target practice...
On the trail!
User

by spark123 » Fri Feb 08, 2013 8:17 am

Hehehehehehe
User

by billakoz16 » Thu May 16, 2013 1:58 pm

Chapter 7:Of potions and dragon's scales
He was dead tired but only the idea of a possible delay and it's consequences was keeping him busy.''Magnus.Hey,Magnus''he heard the voice of his friend Ignus who entered to the lab anyway.''I have work to do so please go to talk to someone else for your new fire-tricks'' he answered with a tone of hurry.''I am not here for... forget it, I came to say goodbye, I will stay with the elves for a while''.''Farewell and ... one minuite, you said elves?''.''Yes I am to bored here and I ...''.''Give that to Alleria and ask her what is inside but do not open it''the wizard cased him.''Well, bye'' answered Ignus after he catched the black box from the floor in the spot that Magnus finger pointed.Ignus got outside but before he closed the door his eye fell to a book. The title in the cover was only a word with gold and red letters ''Dragons''
Last edited by billakoz16 on Wed Jun 19, 2013 8:34 pm, edited 3 times in total.

Special Towers Here!
User

by billakoz16 » Thu May 16, 2013 2:25 pm

I returned with two new bigger and better chapters along with corections for the 1,2,3,4,5 and extra material for the 2,3,5

Special Towers Here!
User

by billakoz16 » Wed Jun 19, 2013 8:34 pm

Chapter 8:The land...destroyed
Alleria was running through the East gate towards the palace when she met on a wizard of the elves named Elerin "Why are you in such hurry Alleria, i knew that on your little free time you are going to the fields to practice in battle and relax.'' She took a breath and told him ''Orcs, they are hundreds, maybe thousends they are near. They are marching under a new banner''she said with a tired voice.''How did they passed the magic walls of our city and her forest?'' he asked ''Go and raise the alarm, i will find the queen'' she continoued ignoring his question!
A messenger rushed in the king's throne room. He was followed by some guards ''Sorry my king we told him...''.''It is fine, why is he here'' answerd the king. ''Your majestry, Southport is besieged and Pagras has fallen! Thousends of orcs are destroying our citys and killing soldiers and cinvilians alike and now this force is marching towards the capital. We have only milita! We beg for your help!'' he said with terror in his blue eyes.''Generals master the paladins,inform the magisan's guild and prepare the royal guard! The city must be ready for a siege!''

Special Towers Here!
User

by billakoz16 » Thu Jun 20, 2013 10:39 am

Chapter 9:The momment of truth
''Alleria, go and command our scatered troops in the North walls, Valdar and Elerin, take the best magisians in your disposals andface the necromancers and their cursed breed, Aromis, go to the dwarves in the uper hills and the Coldstep mines and to the sorcerers of the Stormcloud tample and ask for help, Ethelin,go to the kingdom of man and tel them that we need them to come in our aid''! ''Yes my queen'' they anwered toogether and left quickly. Now he was alone with the queen.''Ignus, champion of your kingdom, i have to ask you, how did you learn that we need help so quickly?'' ''I didn't know it. I was just coming for a trip in the silveroak foresr but now tha i know it i will help in anyway i can.'' ''I am pleased to hear that you will obey my commands in battle even if I don't have your alligance since you are not an elf.Now go, find Alleria and help her. The situation in tough but i don't wish her to be sacrificed'' ''Yes my queen but Magnus asked me to show her that box and ask her what is it without open it before..but i belive that you can see it.''he said and gave her the box. She opened it. She got shocked.''Quickly find Valdar and Alleria and Bring them here!'' she said half nervous half excited.''Could you tell me what is in the box?''
''Later, now fly'' ''Yes, queen Esmeralda'' he said and left literally flying in a fire spiral.She sit on her throne and said to herself ''White dragons scales''.

Special Towers Here!
User

by Stormanger » Tue Jun 25, 2013 4:50 pm

Ej care ja sam ti isto iz Hrvatske :D
Kingdom Rush is my life...
User

Previous