My Curse of Castle Blackburn Ideas (Everything!)

Do you have an epic idea? Share it!

My Curse of Castle Blackburn Ideas (Everything!)

by TITANICB » Thu Sep 27, 2012 4:59 am

"Kingdom Rush for Steam will feature a new undead campaign with several new stages, enemies, boss fights, special towers, more heroes, a new terrain, and more!"

Well I'm gonna take a stab at this one and give my ideas. So 50% the size of the original. I'm thinking 6 levels, with 2 boss fights, one on level 3 and one on level 6. One or two new special towers, two new heroes to fill up all nine slots, around 15 new enemies, and of course a new terrain.

New Heroes:
- Witch/Undead/Demon/Vampire Hunter. Fires dual flintlock pistols at short range, uses rapier in melee. Specials: Holy water grenade (kills or damages all enemies with area of effect), Tools of the trade (Special attacks for defeating specific monsters. Headshots to defeat zombies and armored zombies at level 1, silver bullets to instant kill werewolves at level 2, wooden stake to kill vampires and brides of blackburn at level 3)
- Father _____ (I'm bad at names). He is a priest, fights with a sword, melee hero. Specials: Church Donations (Surrounding towers glow gold, every enemy killed by Father ____ and surrounding towers gives more gold than usual) Power of God (Takes out cross, lights group of enemies on fire)

New terrain: The new campaign will take place in a Transylvania-esque theme, that will look like the image that was released. Trees without leaves, grey ground without grass, lots of graveyard and spider webs, creepy castles and old structures.

Level 1 - Ghoulish Graveyard
New Enemies: Zombies, Skeletons, Spiderlings, Wulfs, Giant rats, Vampire Bat swarm (flying enemy)

Level 2 - The Dead Swamp. Special tower: Monastery. Produces monks. Monks fight with their fists in melee combat. Very powerful. Four max.
New Enemies: Worgs, Ghosts (Only vulnerable to magic attacks), Armored Zombies, Skeleton Knights, Swamp Monsters (like the creature from the black lagoon)

Level 3 - The Cursed Desert. Boss Fight: Grim Reaper. Kills soldiers instantly by shouting "your time is up!" and they are turned into skeletons.
New Enemies: Necromancers (Raise Undead, Ranged Attack), Ghouls (like zombies but with medium magic resistance), Witches (Ride Broomsticks, Flying Enemy) Mummies (regeneration),

Level 4 - The Haunted Forrest
New Enemies: Spider Matriarchs, Death Knights (High Armor), Farmer (Transforms into Wolfman after taking damage. Wolfman can dodge enemy attacks)

Level 5 - Frankenstein's Laboratory. Special tower: Town hall. Produces angry peasants (angry villagers armed with torch and pitchfork, low health and damage. 50 coins for a squad of three, building can produce up to four squads.)
New Enemies: Monsters (frankenstein's monsters. Regeneration, area attack), Lab Experiment (mixture of body parts from different animals. High health, light magic resistance),

Level 6 - Castle Blackburn. Boss Fight: Count Blackburn. He is similar to Vez'nan, with two forms. Form one is a vampire that looks similar to classic count dracula, second form is a huge vampire bat creature.
New Ememies: Vampire Minions (attack turns soldiers into vampires, medium magic resistance), Brides of Blackburn (attack turns soldiers into vampires, high magic resistance, can fly for short periods, avoiding ground attacks)
Last edited by TITANICB on Thu Sep 27, 2012 8:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.
User

Re: My Curse of Castle Blackburn Ideas (Everything!)

by Finwer » Thu Sep 27, 2012 5:22 am

TITANICB wrote:"Kingdom Rush for Steam will feature a new undead campaign with several new stages, enemies, boss fights, special towers, more heroes, a new terrain, and more!"

Well I'm gonna take a stab at this one and give my ideas. So 50% the size of the original. I'm thinking 6 levels, with 2 boss fights, one on level 3 and one on level 6. One or two new special towers, two new heroes to fill up all nine slots, around 15 new enemies, and of course a new terrain.

New Heroes:
- Witch/Undead/Demon/Vampire Hunter. Fires dual flintlock pistols at short range, uses rapier in melee. Specials: Holy water grenade (kills or damages all enemies with area of effect), Tools of the trade (Special attacks for defeating specific monsters. Headshots to defeat zombies and armored zombies at level 1, silver bullets to instant kill werewolves at level 2, wooden stake to kill vampires and brides of blackburn at level 3)
- Father _____ (I'm bad at names). He is a priest, fights with a sword, melee hero. Specials: Church Donations (Surrounding towers glow gold, every enemy killed by Father ____ and surrounding towers gives more gold than usual) Power of God (Takes out cross, lights group of enemies on fire)

New terrain: The new campaign will take place in a Transylvania-esque theme, that will look like the image that was released. Trees without leaves, grey ground without grass, lots of graveyard and spider webs, creepy castles and old structures.

Level 1 - Ghoulish Graveyard
New Enemies: Zombies, Skeletons, Spiderlings, Giant rats, Vampire Bat swarm (flying enemy)

Level 2 - The Dead Swamp. Special tower: Monastery. Produces monks. Monks fight with their fists in melee combat. Very powerful. Four max.
New Enemies: Ghosts (Only vulnerable to magic attacks), Armored Zombies, Skeleton Knights, Swamp Monsters (like the creature from the black lagoon)

Level 3 - The Cursed Desert. Boss Fight: Grim Reaper. Kills soldiers instantly by shouting "your time is up!" and they are turned into skeletons.
New Enemies: Necromancers (Raise Undead, Ranged Attack), Ghouls (like zombies but with medium magic resistance), Witches (Ride Broomsticks, Flying Enemy) Mummies (regeneration),

Level 4 - The Haunted Forrest
New Enemies: Spider Matriarchs, Death Knights (High Armor), Farmer (Transforms into Wolfman after taking damage. Wolfman can dodge enemy attacks)

Level 5 - Frankenstein's Laboratory. Special tower: Town hall. Produces angry peasants (angry villagers armed with torch and pitchfork, low health and damage. 50 coins for a squad of three, building can produce up to four squads.)
New Enemies: Monsters (frankenstein's monsters. Regeneration, area attack), Lab Experiment (mixture of body parts from different animals. High health, light magic resistance),

Level 6 - Castle Blackburn. Boss Fight: Count Blackburn. He is similar to Vez'nan, with two forms. Form one is a vampire that looks similar to classic count dracula, second form is a huge vampire bat creature.
New Ememies: Vampire Minions (attack turns soldiers into vampires, medium magic resistance), Brides of Blackburn (attack turns soldiers into vampires, high magic resistance, can fly for short periods, avoiding ground attacks)

I dont like your special towers......
but now all we can post ideas here to help ironhide!
I SUPPORT HERO IMPROVEMENTS: viewtopic.php?f=5&t=5322
I answered as sincerly as possible and I got my favorite color...YAY!
User

by truteal » Thu Sep 27, 2012 5:24 am

- Shouldn't this be in the Suggestions forum?

- Even though I'm not too fond of most of those enemy and special tower ideas I wouldn't be suprised if they all are going to be in the Blackburn pack

- Count Blackburn should be like Dracula from the Castlevania games
User

by TheHallMonitor » Thu Sep 27, 2012 5:30 am

truteal wrote:- Shouldn't this be in the Suggestions forum?

...It is...
ded

by TITANICB » Thu Sep 27, 2012 9:47 am

Finwer wrote:I dont like your special towers......but now all we can post ideas here to help ironhide!

truteal wrote:Even though I'm not too fond of most of those enemy and special tower ideas I wouldn't be suprised if they all are going to be in the Blackburn pack

Why not? Haha I thought they were pretty good sadface :(

truteal wrote:Count Blackburn should be like Dracula from the Castlevania games

I would think an original KR variant would be better...
User

by maverixk » Thu Sep 27, 2012 11:28 am

Ok so I feel really stupid now, but I don't see your tower suggestions...I see heroes, levels, and enemies, but no towers suggestions...
Kandosii sa kar'ta, Vode an. Mand'alore a'den mhi, Vode an. Bal kote, darasuum kote, Jorso'ran kando a tome. Sa kyr'am nau tracyn kad, Vode an.
User

by TheHallMonitor » Thu Sep 27, 2012 1:54 pm

maverixk wrote:Ok so I feel really stupid now, but I don't see your tower suggestions...I see heroes, levels, and enemies, but no towers suggestions...

They are level-specific towers and they are included in the level descriptions :)
ded

by maverixk » Thu Sep 27, 2012 10:07 pm

TheHallMonitor wrote:
maverixk wrote:Ok so I feel really stupid now, but I don't see your tower suggestions...I see heroes, levels, and enemies, but no towers suggestions...

They are level-specific towers and they are included in the level descriptions :)

Ok, I see it now. Thanks, moderator! ;)
I like your concepts for the towers, but I think it just wasn't executed as well as it could've been. A little later ill be more specific.
Kandosii sa kar'ta, Vode an. Mand'alore a'den mhi, Vode an. Bal kote, darasuum kote, Jorso'ran kando a tome. Sa kyr'am nau tracyn kad, Vode an.
User

by Dark » Tue Oct 02, 2012 3:16 pm

As new heroes... Why not make Vez'nan a hero ? That would be super, I'd love that !
Even if he was the principal antagonist, he lost so all he can do now is help the kingdom against the new bosses etc ! :D
User

by TITANICB » Thu Oct 04, 2012 8:58 pm

Dark wrote:As new heroes... Why not make Vez'nan a hero ? That would be super, I'd love that !
Even if he was the principal antagonist, he lost so all he can do now is help the kingdom against the new bosses etc ! :D

He is dead!
User

by Finwer » Fri Oct 05, 2012 6:09 am

TITANICB wrote:
Dark wrote:As new heroes... Why not make Vez'nan a hero ? That would be super, I'd love that !

He is dead!

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
I SUPPORT HERO IMPROVEMENTS: viewtopic.php?f=5&t=5322
I answered as sincerly as possible and I got my favorite color...YAY!
User

by Cool » Sat Oct 20, 2012 9:15 pm

What about Ban Helsing, it's like (Van Helsing)Dead Hunter, use dual crossbows, (two "one-handed crossbow") etc.
User

by lezza » Sat Nov 17, 2012 8:20 pm

what's the deal with the 'speciial towers' anyway?
User

by meowlala » Mon Mar 18, 2013 2:34 am

And a bunch of weresheeep to explode!
Admit defeat to the dark lord. The souls of many come, the souls of few go.
User

by spark123 » Mon Mar 18, 2013 5:09 am

meowlala wrote:And a bunch of weresheeep to explode!

Lol were goats as well
Soccer is awesome, so is KR
User

by NomadHero » Fri Apr 19, 2013 2:26 am

Delebru special boss? :D
Wass up?
User