Trench Warfare
15%
Time Out!
2%

Total votes : 41

Re: Fanmade Spell Contest- Voting

by Julian » Thu Oct 25, 2012 10:46 am

@Epicazeroth, Lichlord & TheHallMonitor:
Seriously? :lol: People might just actually like my entries? Finwer voting for my Illusionist in
the previous contest does not prove I'm only winning because of people voting for me instead
of for my entry. As REDBULL said, I think it would be more logical for people to vote biased
towards TheHallMonitor, as he is a moderator and I am not even that 'popular'. I don't think that's
the case though... I believe 90%+ votes fairly. Yet I would still like the 'anonymous entries' idea
to be carried out. It will be great fun to find out what entry was made by who, afterwards :D
Arrogance isn't being positive about yourself, but thinking your opinion is better than someone else's.
User

by LichLord » Thu Oct 25, 2012 1:35 pm

Julian wrote:@Epicazeroth, Lichlord & TheHallMonitor:
Seriously? :lol: People might just actually like my entries? Finwer voting for my Illusionist in
the previous contest does not prove I'm only winning because of people voting for me instead
of for my entry. As REDBULL said, I think it would be more logical for people to vote biased
towards TheHallMonitor, as he is a moderator and I am not even that 'popular'. I don't think that's
the case though... I believe 90%+ votes fairly. Yet I would still like the 'anonymous entries' idea
to be carried out. It will be great fun to find out what entry was made by who, afterwards :D

I never said your entries ONLY get votes exclusively because their made by you, hence I have voted for both of your entries because they have both been good and not because they were made by you. However as proved, at least some of the votes could be because of whom made it, so even if it doesn't decide it does influence/adds more votes towards said person.
ImageImageImageImageImage
Please give Yin, Yang, Blaze, Frost, and Crystal a visit, they will enjoy the company! :mrgreen:
User

by TheHallMonitor » Thu Oct 25, 2012 10:36 pm

Julian wrote:@Epicazeroth, Lichlord & TheHallMonitor:
the case though... I believe 90%+ votes fairly.

I never said you were winning only because of that. We all know your idea was great and that is why it got a majority of the votes, but still, there probably is a small amount of people who voted Vortex just because it's you. Heck, I probably get some biased votes as well.
ded

by Epicazeroth » Thu Oct 25, 2012 11:00 pm

Like me in real life, if were picking teams for an intellectual contest (and a few selective sports).
Image Image
So cute. And lonely :cry: Please visit him. And my other dragons while you're at it. Ok he's actually kinda creepy, but I promise the other one is cuter!
User

by Julian » Fri Oct 26, 2012 10:51 am

Well, alright. I am sorry for my unthoughtful reaction ^^
Arrogance isn't being positive about yourself, but thinking your opinion is better than someone else's.
User

by TheHallMonitor » Sat Oct 27, 2012 11:05 pm

And our winner:

VORTEX

Congrats to Julian!

Here's your cookie:

Now for the next contest, what do you guys want? Heroes? Or Levels?
ded

by truteal » Sun Oct 28, 2012 12:05 am

Levels

Even though the whole "tearing loose small bits of the environment" would be hard to impliment into the game, The Vortex was the best
User

by Epicazeroth » Sun Oct 28, 2012 12:40 am

Heroes. Levels will take too long.
Image Image
So cute. And lonely :cry: Please visit him. And my other dragons while you're at it. Ok he's actually kinda creepy, but I promise the other one is cuter!
User

by maverixk » Sun Oct 28, 2012 1:03 am

Heroes.
Kandosii sa kar'ta, Vode an. Mand'alore a'den mhi, Vode an. Bal kote, darasuum kote, Jorso'ran kando a tome. Sa kyr'am nau tracyn kad, Vode an.
User

by LichLord » Sun Oct 28, 2012 5:26 am

Instead of choosing between heroes and levels, I think heroes or a special level tower like the sunray tower with a unique mechanic is more fun and interesting.

A whole level should be left for last as it will require more effort (good drawing skills for example would definitely help anyone become the winner).

I vote for heroes first though, then special stage tower/unit and later the level (maybe to give people time to be creative with the most difficult ones ahead of time).

@Julian: By the way, congratulations on winning again Julian! ^-^
Please give Yin, Yang, Blaze, Frost, and Crystal a visit, they will enjoy the company! :mrgreen:
User

by Julian » Sun Oct 28, 2012 7:26 am

TheHallMonitor wrote:Congrats to Julian!

Here's your cookie:

http://www.kburra.com/images/cpsess15.gif

Haha, thank you :D *noms*
Mmm... such a weird taste.

truteal wrote:Even though the whole "tearing loose small bits of the environment" would be hard to impliment into the game, The Vortex was the best

LichLord wrote:@Julian: By the way, congratulations on winning again Julian! ^-^

Thanks ^^

LichLord wrote:I vote for heroes first though, then special stage tower/unit and later the level (maybe to give people time to be creative with the most difficult ones ahead of time).

Agreed!
User

by REDBULL » Sun Oct 28, 2012 5:30 pm

I also think that Level specific Towers would be a better choice than Levels. I vote we make a poll and let it decide.
I used to be a person......then i took a sword to the chest and was reborn as
these guys^^!
Click my Dragons! They love you so why not love them back?
User

by LichLord » Sun Oct 28, 2012 5:43 pm

Basically all 3 choices are viable really, the poll should just be about the order in which they will be implemented.

You guys pretty much already know the order I consider the most reasonable (Julian approved if that counts for some of you Julian fans :P).
User

by Puggerugger » Sun Oct 28, 2012 9:02 pm

Do whatever y'all want, I might try next time
User

by Epicazeroth » Sun Oct 28, 2012 9:53 pm

Julian and Lich are right. Also, congrats Julian!
Image Image
User

by Julian » Sun Oct 28, 2012 10:31 pm

Epicazeroth wrote:Also, congrats Julian!

User

by TheHallMonitor » Sun Nov 04, 2012 9:46 pm

Alrighty then. Since I feel like abusing the poll some more, I'll just make one to decide which contest we shall do next.
ded

by Epicazeroth » Sun Nov 04, 2012 9:53 pm

Make entries anonymous. And make sure they're not a joke (not naming any names). Finwer. jk
Image Image
User

by delebru » Mon Nov 05, 2012 7:19 pm

TheHallMonitor wrote:Congrats to Julian!

Here's your cookie:

http://www.kburra.com/images/cpsess15.gif

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Congrats Julian!!! :D :D :D
Ironhide Developer

by Julian » Mon Nov 05, 2012 9:36 pm

User

PreviousNext