New Barracks Towers! Archers!

Do you have an epic idea? Share it!

New Barracks Towers! Archers!

by Party » Sat Oct 27, 2012 6:03 am

Dear IRONHIDE and fans,

I would like to suggest why dont we create a new barracks tower that spawns archers that could attack from a range and could attack both ground and flying enemies?

Also i suggest equipting the archers with a sword or dagger maybe?

Inspired from the guardians of the forest, elves of silveroak forest!
User

New Barracks! Horsemen!

by Party » Sat Oct 27, 2012 6:19 am

Dear IRONHIDE and fans,

I would like to suggest a new lvl 4 barraks tower that spawns horsemen?

They have more speed than soldiers and have a larger tactical radius so to make up for their fast speed and travel farther

Then when they run out of health, they will dismount, just like the worg riders in the premium content.

Inspired from the enemies, worg riders!
User

New Barracks! Wizards!

by Party » Sat Oct 27, 2012 6:23 am

Dear IRONHIDE and fans,

I would like to suggest my 3rd idea: a new barracks tower that spawns wizards that can fire armour piercing magic attacks or fireballs.

They are weak against magic resistant enemies.

They could attack both ground and flying enemies.

Inspired from the hero, Magnus Spellbane! (My fav heroes are king denas and ignus btw)
User

Re: New Barracks! Horsemen!

by maverixk » Sat Oct 27, 2012 6:31 pm

Party wrote:Dear IRONHIDE and fans,

I would like to suggest a new lvl 4 barraks tower that spawns horsemen?

They have more speed than soldiers and have a larger tactical radius so to make up for their fast speed and travel farther

Then when they run out of health, they will dismount, just like the worg riders in the premium content.

Inspired from the enemies, worg riders!

This is just a fan's rendition of it, but here it is.
viewtopic.php?f=15&t=1439&start=500
Kandosii sa kar'ta, Vode an. Mand'alore a'den mhi, Vode an. Bal kote, darasuum kote, Jorso'ran kando a tome. Sa kyr'am nau tracyn kad, Vode an.
User

Re: New Barracks Towers! Archers!

by LichLord » Sat Oct 27, 2012 9:55 pm

You just basically want all types of towers to become trainable units that go to the field...whom would then wouldn't even be able to range out units because they all get attacked in the field by them, which would also in turn make regular barrack units useless because they can't range out the enemies like the rest of the new trained units could.

In other words no, just no.
ImageImageImageImageImage
Please give Yin, Yang, Blaze, Frost, and Crystal a visit, they will enjoy the company! :mrgreen:
User

Re: New Barracks Towers! Archers!

by TITANICB » Sat Oct 27, 2012 10:20 pm

LichLord wrote:You just basically want all types of towers to become trainable units that go to the field...whom would then wouldn't even be able to range out units because they all get attacked in the field by them, which would also in turn make regular barrack units useless because they can't range out the enemies like the rest of the new trained units could.

In other words no, just no.

This.
User