Tykers (FDK)
60%
Flippz (Filipuntik)
40%

Total votes : 5

Re: Fanfic Hero vs Fanfic Hero

by Filipuntik » Mon Mar 06, 2017 7:53 pm

:yey: FDK didn't include skill costs :yey:

I'm just kidding. The only thing I'm salty about is the fact that he got loveblue's vote for the 4-shot mechanic. I can never play Jhin the same way again :v)

EDIT: Forgot to mention that I liked the Watchtower mechanic, despite its trigger.
"Ian, would you like to go to a party in my pants?"
User

by Minuet » Tue Mar 07, 2017 4:52 am

Ninja wrote:
Minuet wrote:
Ninja wrote:@Minuet: And what, pray tell, is Rolling Stones?

Read Flippz' abilities.

Oh. I forgot that name.

In any case, Lay Waste has an entirely different purpose from Rolling Stones, so LW can't be what RS should have been. ;)

They're both to strengthen AoE damage, Lay Waste just does it more effectively. Yordles typically like explosions, which would make it believable on Flippz (although she's noticeably different so I may be wrong), not an out of left field Druid boost that gimps her usefulness a bit by having a skill that requires you to commit to a below average tower to get anything out of it.
Back To The Shadows of Hell ~ Be Quick Or Be Dead ~ Let's Get Shooting ~ Natha Daged Dhaer ~ Clear Your Mind ~ Crimson Skies
User

by Filipuntik » Sat Mar 11, 2017 7:43 pm

Here's what would probably happen.

(A feeble attempt at cramming in some of their respective abilites. I mean for Tykers, that'd basically be the Buckshot and the other thing.)
[+] SPOILER
Tykers vs. Flippz
Among the Musketeer ranks, nobody fancied patrolling that part of the forest. It was an utmost boring place that didn’t seem to hold any value to anyone, and yet the King insisted on maximum security and strictly no trespassing across the lush green strip of land.

“Halt!” Tykers yelled at the figure in the distance, raising his weapon, and then proceeded to approach it. Even from the initial distance of a few hundred yards he knew that he wasn’t dealing with a human for the trespassing creature seemed way too short for one.

The creature did indeed halt and it turned to approach him. Soon enough, Tykers could see that the creature wasn’t even a goblin, but one of those weird short beings from across the sea. And a she to boot.

“Sir!” she yelled towards him. “My name is Flipperine and I’m doing nothing more than making a delivery. This looked like a shortcut…”

Tykers heard her out, but he loaded his weapon. The order was to shoot on sight and then investigate. Flipperine was already close enough to notice that.
“You’re not planning on shooting me, are you?” she cried to make sure he heard her. But Tykers only drew a bead, prompting her to jump behind a tree. Tykers hadn’t noticed whether she was armed or not, but he decided to try and take her down alone. He systematically walked between the trees, making sure to stay covered while checking if the intruder’s head wasn’t poking out.

Flipperine was in an uncomfortable position physically as well, pressing one of her long ears against the tree to not let the tips of her ears stick out. She already knew well that she wouldn’t fare good among the trees, but she was aware of a meadow with boulders to her right. She just had to make a break for it.

She sprinted towards a nearby tree slouching forward, feeling a bullet whiz past her ears. Only with peripheral vision did she notice that the Musketeer had got closer. She reached for her pistol and, upon reaching the tree, leaned backwards and risked a shot at the Musketeer who was standing barely forty yards away. The bullet hit the tree that provided cover to the Musketeer.

Then, after she hid behind the tree again, she remembered the explosive hanging at her waist. She carefully removed it from her belt and sharply tugged at a red string coming out of it, pulling it out, and then she broke cover for a split second to throw out the package.

Tykers’s second shot caught her ear. He would’ve fired again if he didn’t instinctively step backwards from the package that landed between him and Flipperine. The package exploded, doing nothing more to either of them than leaving an almost opaque cloud of smoke and dust. Once it cleared a little bit, Tykers noticed that the girl was making a break for it, running towards the opening that lay ahead of them. He started following her quickly, turning a lever on his rifle and then firing a third bullet, one that he knew would spray out a little bit. The shot wasn’t exactly accurate, but scraped Flipperine’s leg, resulting in his target dropping towards the ground for a split second.

Flipperine knew that, despite the pain in her ear and leg, she couldn’t stop. Nevertheless, she turned around and fired another bullet towards the Musketeer. Luckily for her, the bullet caught him in the shoulder. Luckily for him, it didn’t strike a vital vein.

She made it to the meadow, the boulder she was aiming for in the first place was no more than a hundred yards away now. Halfway towards it, she turned around, not noticing her surroundings, and found out that the Musketeer seemed to have trouble. She didn’t mind stopping, her injured leg felt as if it was going to give away any second.

Tykers was indeed having trouble. The wound in his shoulder didn’t slow him down, but he had trouble firing his weapon. He made it to the edge of the forest, the meadow lay open right ahead of him. Despite the pain, he decided to push his luck with his last shot before reloading, but a throb from his shoulder caused him to miss. He started to reload the weapon.

Flipperine, having shifted her weight to her uninjured leg, took aim again. She had a clear shot on the Musketeer now, she didn’t need to run towards the boulders anymore.
If only she did. It wasn’t Tykers’s bullet that went through her head and ended her life.

Tykers watched her body drop to the ground and then glanced to his right, smiling at the sight a Musketeer watchtower over a half a mile away. He raised a hand, giving a thumbs up, knowing that at least one of his Musketeer comrades was watching the action through binoculars.

Out of respect, he took of his hat, then he started attending to his shoulder wound. He would have to check if the short girl was making a delivery after all later.
"Ian, would you like to go to a party in my pants?"
User

by GeminiSparkSP » Sun Mar 12, 2017 12:16 pm

I'm spiraling down further. I present to you my Mirage remake.

viewtopic.php?f=15&t=25674&start=180#p137907
Sigh, no more signature jokes.
User

Previous