Hero design for Kingdom Rush 4

Do you have an epic idea? Share it!

Hero design for Kingdom Rush 4

by the grub » Fri Sep 30, 2016 5:51 pm

note that this is at level ten and all skills are fully upgraded. Also can you help me with a name for my hero? Thanks!
APPEARANCE
a demon spawn but bigger and stronger looking and has no visible eyes. He has horns similar to that of demon spawn but bigger and the same goes for his fangs. His armour is silver and has gold highlights but is obviously battle worn. He has no helmet and you can see his skin at certain joints in his armour. His sword resembles a massive kirpan as seen in the sikh symbol. The cutting edge is chipped. His shield is silver and round.
STATS
Health: 490
Armour: High
Damage: 31-42
Speed: Medium
MINION STATS
Health: 150
Damage: 6-9
Armour: low
SKILLS
CURSED BLADE:all enemies killed by [enter name here] combust dealing 50 area damage.
FLAMING CHAKRAM: throws a fiery chakram dealing 190 true damage to a single target. Cooldown: 8 seconds
ERUPTION: punches the ground, sending out a shockwave of blade-like fire pillars from the ground dealing 230 damage to all enemies in a line. Cooldown:13 seconds
SUMMONING RUNE: summons 2 demon spawn from the netherworld to fight and block enemies for 7 seconds (uses summoning runes that Vez'nan uses in the first game) Cooldown: 18 seconds
ORDER OF IMPORTANCE
1) summoning rune
2) flaming discus
3) eruption
HERO SPELL
HELL'S FURY: sends a massive pillar of fire from the depths of the netherworld, dealing 530 damage to all caught in its radius. (Leaves residual scorched earth like the upgraded rain of fire) Cooldown: 60 seconds

What do you guys think? Good? Bad? I'd love to know your thoughts on this! And if Ironhide could give their opinion that would be awesome!
User

Re: Hero design for Kingdom Rush 4

by Ruby_Hex » Fri Oct 14, 2016 8:30 pm

For a name, how about Kyroziz? :mrgreen:
User

Location: Upon the bridge of Khazad-dhûm, puting up my final stand against the great Balrog Durin's Bane

by the grub » Sun Nov 06, 2016 6:49 pm

I like it! Where'd you get that from? If you thought it up I'm honestly amazed!
User

by Ruby_Hex » Sun Nov 06, 2016 11:57 pm

I have come up with a butt-ton of demon names but Kyroziz is not one of them. My friend thought of it, actually. I was impressed as well!
Names that I've come up with include...
- Egru-gallac
- Akumath
- Helubius
- Valachite
- Romuxal
- Apofitus
- Xalordiel
- Bledodon
- Olemaboc
- Cenobiel
- Maizurius
And many more! Order now for the all-new low price of 16.99!
User

Location: Upon the bridge of Khazad-dhûm, puting up my final stand against the great Balrog Durin's Bane