10%
Kenshi, Swordsman
10%
Helios, The Angel
10%

Total votes : 10

Kingdom Rush Legends - Heroes

by Ariock » Tue Jun 13, 2017 5:29 pm

Hello and welcome to my post! Kingdom Rush Legends is a collection of my own ideas for a future KR game. I'm really excited for the release of Iron Marines and that the Ironhide team have teased at a 4th Kingdom Rush. I've been a fan of all the Ironhide games for years, and thought I should start contributing my own ideas and getting some feedback. I'll be adding to and editing this post a lot, so check back for updates ;) I might add my ideas for Towers, Maps, Enemies, Story, and other things later. But right now, this is where I'm putting all my Hero ideas.

Herald
The Guardian
Stats:
Health: 800
Armor: Medium
Attack Damage: 27-45 (Physical, Melee)
Attack Speed: Slow
Movement Speed: Very Slow
Abilities:
Bastion: Improves Herald's armor to (High, Great, Immune)
Slam: Attack that deals (40-80,90-130,100-150) damage to all enemies in front of Herald
Cleave: Herald swings his axe in a wide arc, dealing 50-100 damage to all enemies around him.
Shock Wave: Herald slams his axe into the ground, stunning all enemies in front of him for (2,3,4) seconds
Blaze: (I imagined his chestplate opening up with a Arc-Reactor-esque core inside) Fires a beam of light that has a (20,30,40)% chance of insta-killing a single target, else deals (100-150,200-250) magic/fire damage to all enemies in front of him.
Voice Lines:
"Your Herald comes!"
"Burn in the Light!"
"I will crush them!"
"Your wish is my command,"

Lance
Royal Calvary
Lance is the Captain of King Banesti's Royal Calvary. He wears a helmet with a large red plume and matching cape, and a banner on his back. (It was a small drawing, so I wanted to specify what he wears)
Stats:
Health: 290
Armor: Low
Attack Damage: 22-38
Attack Speed: Average
Movement Speed: Fast
Abilities:
Banner of Courage: Reinforcements put around Lance will stay up to (4,6,10) seconds longer.
Pierce: Lance's basic attacks have a (10,15,20)% chance of breaking a level of an enemy's physical armor.
Thrust: An attack that deals (80,120,160) true damage to a single target.
Charge: Lance calls his trusty steed, Parthos, increasing his movement Speed by (20,40,60)%. If he lands on an enemy, also deals 50 damage and stuns them for 1 second.
Rally: Lance rallies his troops, summoning (3,4,5) level (1,2,3) barracks units [From the 1st KR] to fight by his side until death. Only five can be active at once, if Lance uses "Rally" somewhere else on the map while they are still alive, they will move to the new location.
Voice Lines:
"Onward!"
"Victory is assured!"
"To me!"
"For the King!"

Geduna
Sand Worm
Stats:
Health: 410
Attack Damage: 15-24
Attack Speed: Fast
Abilities:
Burrow: Geduna burrows into the ground, becoming invulnerable and untargetable, regenerating (10,20,30) HP per second (until he's at full health). (This ability activates automatically at low health, and can be canceled early by giving Geduna a movement command.)
Tunnel: Increases Geduna's movement Speed by (25,50,75)% [I imagined that while Burrowed or Tunneling, Geduna's Antennae would still be visible above the ground.)
Acid Pool: Geduna creates a pool of Acid around himself, slowing all ground enemies and dealing (10,20,30) damage over time every second. Lasts for (3,4,5) seconds.
Devour: [Can only be cast while using "Burrow" or "Tunnel"] Geduna bursts from the ground, devouring any single target (flying included), healing himself for (80,110,140) HP.
Swarm: Geduna attracts a swarm of locusts around him, dealing (90-120, 130-160, 170-200) damage to all enemies in a large area, and slowing their movement speed by (50,75,90)% for (3,6,9) seconds
Voice Lines???
*Hissing Sounds*
*Clicking Noises*
*Beetle-wings buzzing*

Nairah
Spider Queen
Nai'rah is the third and last Spider Queen, after Sarelgaz and Mactan. She has lime green hairs/spikes along her abdomen.
Stats:
Health: 560
Armor: None
Attack Damage: 30-42
Movement Speed: Average
Abilities:
Envenom: Nai'rah shoots a venomous spine that deals (100-175,150-225,250-300) damage over time to a single target.
Cocoon: A web that traps any enemy for (3,5,7) seconds, they cannot take or deal damage during this time.
Nest: Nairah makes a spider nest that periodically spawns random spiders that travel back up the lane(s), swarming enemy units. (20,18,16) second cooldown, lasts for (8,12,16) seconds.
Entourage: Nairah spawn random spiders from any KR game to guard her. Up to (2,3,4) can be active at once.
Swarm: Nairah makes spider eggs over time, displayed as a number over her Heroic icon. Activate to release all spider eggs, which spawns random spiders from any KR game. These spiders travel back up the lane(s) and swarm enemy units. Maximum of (10,20,30) spider eggs at once.
Voice Lines:
"Make way for the Queen!"
"Off with their heads!"
"Kneel before me!"
"Come!, My daughters..."

Warrick
Lycan Hunter
As a lycan, Warrick is a natural hunter. He has a gray pelt and white hair. He carries a whip, wears light armor, and has metal enhancements on his right arm.
Stats:
Health: 320
Attack Damage: 25-46
Movement Speed: Very Fast (Runs on all fours)
Abilities:
Bolas: Warrick throws a Bolas, stunning an enemy (flying included) for (1,2,3) seconds and holding them in place for (3,5,7) seconds.
Lash: An attack that bleeds a target for (100,150,200) damage over 10 seconds.
Bite: Warrick bites his target, dealing (80,100,120) damage and healing himself for (50,65,80)% of damage done. Does (20,30,40)% more damage to targets under 50% of their max health.
Regeneration: Warrick (sometimes, often, always) regenerates (10,15,20) HP per second.
Full Moon: Warrick enters a frenzy under the full moon, multiplying his attack speed and health regen by (25,50,75)% Lasts for (10,15,20) seconds. During this time, if Warrick kills a target with "Bite", it's cooldown is instantly reset.
Voice Lines:
"The Hunt begins!"
"I smell their fear..."
"What's in it for me?"
*Wolf Howl*

Idle Animations:
-scratches ear like a dog
-adjusts metal arm
-sniffs the air
Other: In the Shadowmoon campaign in KRF, when the full moon comes out, it boosts enemy units for 15 seconds. I imagined that if this happened while you had Warrick as your hero, his heroic ability would activate automatically, and last the same amount of time.

Hilde
Shieldmaiden
Stats:
Health: 340
Attack Damage: 15-28
Abilities:
Rage: Hilde increases her attack speed by 10% whenever she kills an enemy unit, up to 200%. (Attack Speed bonuses are lost after death or 15 seconds of inactivity)
Throwing Axe: Gives Hilde a ranged attack that deals (15-28, 20-32, 34-40) damage. (Upgrades also increases range)
Frigid Air: Enemies around Hilde constantly have a (10,20,30)% chance of being frozen for (1,2,3) seconds.
Whirlwind: Hilde deals (30,40,60) damage to all enemies around her every second for (4,5,6) seconds. Hilde can move while using this ability, and it's damage is doubled if she's facing only one enemy.
Ragnarok: Hilde summons (2,4,6) fully-upgrades Barbarians (from the 1st KR) to fight by her side for (20,25,30) seconds. During this time, if Hilde dies, she instead becomes a Valkyrie until "Ragnarok" ends, becoming Immune to all damage (except Bosses) and giving her axe (10,15,20) bonus magic damage.
Voice Lines:
"Odin, guide my hand!"
"Til' Valhalla!"
"Death comes to us all..."
*Battle-cry*

Uzyx
Saurian
Uzyx is the peak of the Saurian race, the perfect combination of Brute, Blazefang, and Darter technology. He can jump across gaps and climb up cliffs in certain maps.
Stats:
Health: 400
Magic Resistance: Low
Attack Damage: 40-80
Attack Speed: Very Slow
Movement Speed: Very Slow
Abilities:
Bite: Attack that deals (80,100,120) true damage and heals Uzyx for the same.
Saurian Plating: Improves Uzyx's armor/resistance to (Medium/Low, Medium/Medium, High/Medium)
Darter Tech: Gives Uzyx the ability to teleport short distances to move around. (4,3,2) second teleport cooldown. (Upgrades also increase teleport distance)
Shoulder Cannon: Gives Uzyx a ranged attack that deals (20-30,40-50,60-90) magic damage. Also, vaporizes any target under (8,10,15)% of their max health.
Death Whirl: Uzyx deals 150 true damage every (1,2,3) seconds to all enemies in front him.
Voice Lines:
I don't know yet...the Saurians don't really say anything in KRF, any ideas?

Horace
Elder Knight
Once the most feared and skilled of all King Banesti's personal guards, Horace the Gallant still serves in his old age, ready to show the youngin's how a real knight fights.
Stats:
Health: 360
Attack Damage: 32-44
Movement Speed: Slow
Abilities:
Trained Edge: Horace's basic attacks deal true damage against enemies with (Low, Low-Medium, Low-Medium-High) Armor.
Fortitude: Horace heals himself for (80,100,120) health instantly, healing is increased by (5,10) for every nearby Barracks unit [up to 3]
Pommel Strike: An attack that stuns Horace's target for (4,6,8) seconds.
Counter: Whenever Horace is attacked [melee only], he has a (15,25,35)% chance of taking no damage, immediately dealing a basic attack, and bleeding them for (10-25,15-30,20-40) health over several seconds. [Bleeding does not stack]
Chalice of Youth: Horace drinks from a magical chalice, becoming young again for (10,15,20) seconds. While young, all of his abilities are doubled, [damage, chance, healing, stun-time, etc...]
Voice Lines:
"I'm getting too old for this..."
"Wait up for me!"
"Aah! My back!"
"I'll teach 'em a thing or two."

Kenshi
Master Swordsman
Stats:
Health: 300
Attack Damage: 10-15
Attack Speed: Variable (Normal<--->Extreme)
Abilities:
Vigor: Kenshi's basic attacks gradually increase his attack speed, up to (3,3.5,4) times a second. Once at his max. attack speed, Kenshi's basic attacks deal true damage instead. Bonus attack speed lasts for (8,10,12) seconds.
Dash: A short-range attack that deals (60,70,80) damage to all enemies in a line. Strikes (1,2,3) times. Upgrades increase dash distance. (Kenshi can also use this to quickly move short distances)
Reflect: Kenshi (can, often, always) reflect(s) ranged attacks aimed at him, which have a (10,20,30)% chance of being deflected back to the attacker.
Evasion: Kenshi (sometimes, often, always) avoids melee attacks that deal less than (40,60,80) damage.
Energy Release: Kenshi fires a wave of energy down a lane, dealing (100,175,250) fire/magic damage to all enemies hit. (can hit flying units)
Voice Lines:
"Flow like the wind"
"Swift as a river"
"Strike like a serpent"
"Taste my blade!"

Helios
Angel
Stats:
Health: 320
Magic Resistance: Medium
Attack Damage: 17-32 (Physical, ranged)
Abilities:
Heavenly Missiles: Helios's basic attacks will hit up to (2,3,4) targets, but do not stack on single ones.
Wings of Light: Helios will now fly to desired locations (120,150,200)% faster than his normal movement speed.
Blessing: Helios sends out heavenly halos to (2,3,4) damaged or fallen friendly units, (resurrecting if dead, and) instantly healing them to (50,75,100)% of their max HP, and granting them invulnerability for (5,8,11) seconds.
Blazing Arrow: Helios targets the strongest enemy on the map, launching an arrow that deals (75,100,150) magic damage to them and all enemies hit on the way.
Pillars of Light: Calls down (2,3,4) pillars of light at random units around the map, dealing (100-120, 140-170, 200-250) magic damage to enemy units in their area, and healing friendly ones for the same amount.
Last edited by Ariock on Mon Nov 13, 2017 1:08 am, edited 14 times in total.
User

Re: Kingdom Rush Legends - Heroes

by Ruby_Hex » Wed Jun 14, 2017 4:37 am

I love the design and name of Geduna! I hope to see more stuff from you.
User

Location: Upon the bridge of Khazad-dhûm, puting up my final stand against the great Balrog Durin's Bane