Dps : 20-45 [32-57] (+ 3-3/lvl) avrage speed
Armor : 50% [70%] (+ 5%/lvl)
Respawn : 25 secs

Passives :

- Teleports (Space Stone)
- 10% chance to revive (Reality Stone)

Skills :

1) Power Stone : (Active) 2/2/3 [30 secs]
Creats a purple shockwave (like he did on Thor's spaceship) in a small / avrage / big aoe burning all nearby beings (including soldiers but their burned for half the damgage over half the period) for 8 / 12 / 16 tdps/sec over 3 / 6 / 9 secs.
Enemies with Magical Resistace and Physical Armor of Med or higher are burned for 10 tdps/sec over 6 secs and they lose 1 stage of their armor. Enemies with Hp lesser than 15% / 35% / 50% of Thanos' Max Hp are disinigrated immediatly (priority for the Armr and the M.R)

2) Time Stone : (Active) 1/2/3 [15 secs]
Casts a green sparkly aura around 1/2/2 nearby towers granting them extra 50%/75%/100% attack speed over 7 secs.
On lvl 3 of this skill, all nearby allies (in an average aoe) have a 15% chance to be revived with an extra 30% attack speed over 3 secs.

3) Mind Stone : (Active) 1/2/2 [1ce every 4 waves (active for 3 waves and takes 1 wave to recharge)]
Manipulates 1/2/3 random enemies on the map with 15% to 45%/45% to 75%/75% to 100% of their Max Hp (but only if Thanos' exeeds theirs) to fight for 3 waves while taking 45%/25%/5% extra damage.

4) Soul Stone : (Active) 1/2/3 [lvl1 after 3 waves/lvl2 after 4 waves/lvl3 after 5 waves]
With the wisdome granted by the soul stone, Thanos' will to fulfill his destiny rises :
lvl 1 : Takes off his helmet and loses 15% Physical Armor, gains 20% M.R, +95 Hp to his currnt Max Hp and a 1 Hp/2 secs passive regeneration
lvl 2 : Takes off the arm parts of his armor and loses another 15% Physical Armor, gains another 20% M.R, +115 Hp to his current Max Hp and a 1 Hp/sec passive regeneration
lvl 3 : Takes off the chest part of his armor and loses another 15% Physical Armor, gains another 20% M.R, +135 Hp to his current Max Hp and a 2 Hp/sec passive regeneration

5) Destiny Snap : (HS) 4/4/4 [Only when Thanos is dead (50 secs)]
The real Thanos appears snaping his fingers. All your soldiers and enemies on screen die with no bounty (Bosses and Mini-Bosses are dealt 10% of their Max Hp) while malfunctioning 9/7/5/3 towers for 9/7.5/6/4.5 secs.

Ver.2

Stats :

Starts at lvl 6
Hp : 520 [600] (+20/lvl) 5% regen
Dps : 20-45 [32-57] (+ 3-3/lvl) avrage speed
Armor : 50% [70%] (+ 5%/lvl)
Respawn : 25 secs

Passives :

- Teleports (Space Stone)
- 10% chance to revive (Reality Stone)
- Enemies cannot use special attacks (not spells) while engaging Thanos (Soul Stone :)

Skills :

1) Number Crusher : (Passive) 1/2/2
Thanos can engage 2/3/3 enemies at once on condition that each of their Max Hp's is lesser than Thanos'. And after every 8/6/4 regular hits, he slams the ground dealing max damage in a small aoe (same as Grawl's "Stomp") stunning all the enemies he's engaging for 1.5/3/4.5 secs

2) Titanic Armor : (Passive) 1/2/3
Thanos has a 23%/45%/72% chance to take no damage from projectiles and to take only 85%/70%/55% damage from aoe attacks

3) Infinity Orb : (Active) 2/2/3 [25 secs]
Launches a multy-colored orb from his gauntlet wich deals 100 tdps in an aoe (same as Sha'Tra's "Death Explosion") with a 15%/31%/47% chance to recharge it once more, and disintigrating any resistantless enemy with lesser than 300/500/700 Hp

4) Omnipresence : (Active) 1/2/3 [15 secs]
Whenever he teleports after 15 secs. Thanos creats a blue shockwave that makes his presence inspire all nearby allies in a big aoe (as big as Dante's "Beacon of Light") granting them 2 Hp/sec passive regeneration and a 5%/11%/18% extra attack speed while striking fear into the heart of the enemies in the same aoe making them move slower and deal lesser dps by 5%/10%/15% over 5/10/15 secs

5) Mind Stone / Time Stone / Power Stone / Destiny Snap : (HS) 4/4/4 [50 secs]
lvl 0 : The mind stone appears in the selected spot making a yellow shockwave over the screen that manipulats a random enemy with lesser than 15% of his Max Hp to fight until death.

lvl 1 : 50% : The mind stone appears in the selected spot making a yellow shockwave over the screen that manipulates a random enemy with an Hp between 15% and 35% of his max Hp to fight until death.

lvl 2 : 50% : The mind stone appears in the selected spot making a yellow shockwave over the screen that manipulates 2 random enemies with an Hp between 30% and 65% of their max Hp to fight until death.
50% : The time stone appears in the selected spot making a green shockwave over the screen that rewinds the last 10 secs of the level retrieving any lost heart and reviving any deseased soldier in that period while leaving the enemies' health the same and teleporting them a short distance down the path.

lvl 3 : 30% : The mind stone appears in the selected spot making a yellow shockwave over the screen that manipulates 3 random enemies with an Hp between 65% and 100% of their max Hp to fight until death.
30% : The time stone appears in the selected spot making a green shockwave over the screen that rewinds the last 15 secs of the level retrieving any lost heart and reviving any deseased soldier in that period while leaving the enemies' health the same and teleporting them down the path (same as the scroll's effect).
30% : The power stone appears creating a purple shockwace over a big aoe burning all enemies in it for 18 tdps/sec over 10 secs. Enemies with armor or magical resistance lose 1 stage of their resistance and spellcasters are burned for 9 tdps/sec over 20 secs while scilencing them over the same period.
10% : Destiny Snap (Same description in Ver.1)

Quotes :
Balance is at hand
My will is my way
Destiny awaits my children
You are wise for taking my side
*Laughs* You really think you've won? :skull:

So what do you guys think :?: I just couldn't resist doing this because "Avengers : Infinity War" blew my mind :star:
Please tell me your opinion about it and give me your thought of wich version did you like more in the poll above. PEACE from Jason :mrgreen:
Simple curious little Elvish youngling who willingly got lost in the vast universe of Edih'Nori
Ask me about anything related to Kingdom Rush. I've beaten it on normal when I was 9 (2k11)
I have KR and KRF on Android and Steam and KRO on Iphone
User