KR Fangames Advertizing billboard

Do you have an epic idea? Share it!

KR Fangames Advertizing billboard

by Kingmaster_TOG » Tue Sep 18, 2018 12:05 am

Exactly as the name implies. Drop a fangame concept thread down in the replies or submit it to me via DMs and I'll post the link to it on here.

This will be updated as frequently as possible. Feel free to discuss others' fangames in the comments as well. Not much else to say other than good luck and happy writing!

-TOG

- Kingdom Rush Crisis
Creator: Harkmen
Links:
viewtopic.php?f=15&t=26707
viewtopic.php?f=15&t=29124

- Kingdom Rush Horizons
Creator: Yours truly
Link:
viewtopic.php?f=15&t=29305
Last edited by Kingmaster_TOG on Thu Sep 20, 2018 10:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.
I need to find a hobby that isn't sitting my fat ass in front of a computer screen for 25 hours every day, Jesus Christ.
User

Re: KR Fangames Advertizing billboard

by RaZoR LeAf » Tue Sep 18, 2018 12:14 pm

Thrre are foyr fangame concepts. Horizons, Legends, Sorrows snd Chronicles. These are all on the first page on the forum and can be easily seen by anyone.
Yes it's me

by Kingmaster_TOG » Tue Sep 18, 2018 4:15 pm

RaZoR LeAf wrote:Thrre are foyr fangame concepts. Horizons, Legends, Sorrows snd Chronicles. These are all on the first page on the forum and can be easily seen by anyone.

I saw a few that have multiple threads related to them, and I think it would be best if we had somewhere to put them all in one place, as well as this sort of acting as a central hub for all fangame resources and whatnot. But, if you think the thread has no real place on the forum I'll be more than happy to delete it.
I need to find a hobby that isn't sitting my fat ass in front of a computer screen for 25 hours every day, Jesus Christ.
User

by Flamechar33 » Wed Sep 19, 2018 3:03 pm

Well, I think that this should stay but more like an archive for fan-games - we can have 3 categories (Active, Inactive and Finished) with games listed with link, creator, date created (and finished/last updated) and maybe permission for use? I was thinking of doing one of these since I joined the forum so that's one less thing to worry about, and as mentioned there are some 'inactive'/finished fangame which may end up lost to time.

Also, welcome to the forums!

If we end up making a large KR fangame universe, that'd be interesting...
Time to get a new signature, and to replace my avatar.
User

by Kingmaster_TOG » Wed Sep 19, 2018 4:15 pm

Flamechar33 wrote:Well, I think that this should stay but more like an archive for fan-games - we can have 3 categories (Active, Inactive and Finished) with games listed with link, creator, date created (and finished/last updated) and maybe permission for use? I was thinking of doing one of these since I joined the forum so that's one less thing to worry about, and as mentioned there are some 'inactive'/finished fangame which may end up lost to time.

Also, welcome to the forums!

If we end up making a large KR fangame universe, that'd be interesting...

Yeah, that's basically where I planned for this thread to go.

Also, thanks a lot mate, I appreciate it!
User

by Harkmen » Thu Sep 20, 2018 7:20 am

I'd like to list my project among the list:

Kingdom Rush: Crisis. Admittedly, thus far it only has heroes and villains (Titled "Heroes of the Villain's Storyline" and "Heroes of the Good Guys side respectively").
User

by Kingmaster_TOG » Thu Sep 20, 2018 10:53 pm

Harkmen wrote:I'd like to list my project among the list:

Kingdom Rush: Crisis. Admittedly, thus far it only has heroes and villains (Titled "Heroes of the Villain's Storyline" and "Heroes of the Good Guys side respectively").

And, updated.
User