New KRV Hero

Do you have an epic idea? Share it!

New KRV Hero

by Sirsquier » Sat Apr 13, 2019 11:25 pm

Vikor the slayer

He is the last of the Dark Slayers (all the others where killed by Sir Gerald Lightseeker)

Sir Gerald Lightseeker marched into the castle with his two best men Sir Robert and Sir William. They slew most of the slayers in a few minutes. Soon only three where left, Sir Vikor, his brother Sir Wikor, and the grand master. Sir Gerald took the grand master while Sir William went after Sir Vikor. Sir Wikor slew Sir Robert. Sir Vikor had Sir William on his knees when he heard a piercing cry. He turned to see the grand master run through. He ran to help but by the time he reached them his brother was also on the floor. He knocked Lightseeker aside and put the souls of his brother and the grand master in his axe. From that day forth he has sworn to kill Sir Gerald Lightseeker.

Looks like a dark slayer with giant axe.

Hp:330
Heal Rate: 25 per 1.5s
Respawn: 20s :veznan:
Damage:21-46 (2s)
Armour: 75%
Speed: Slow

Abilities:

Dark armour: Reflects 25/50/75% damage done to him

Dark Rage: Swings down his axe with such rage that it cracks the ground, dealing 25/30/50 physical AoE. 15s cooldown

Dark Vengeance: His brother's soul empowers his axe for one attack making it blow red and deal 200/300/500 dmg with a 10/15/20% chance of instant kill (30s cooldown)

Dark aura: He gets a aura that deals 20/30/50 true dps to all troops friend of for in it. Scope 150

Ultimate Spell Fallen brethren: Summons 2 Dark Slayer ghosts to aid him. They are immune to his aura and have 75/100/125 HP are have 100% physical armour and do 10-17 dnt every 2s they fight until death. 60s cooldown

Innate ability: Can block two enemies

Quotes:
"I lay down warriors!" Lotr
"I can kill it even if it doesn't bleed!"
"For my Brother!"
"Give into fear and anger!" Star wars
Last edited by Sirsquier on Sun Apr 21, 2019 3:17 am, edited 13 times in total.
User

Re: New KRV Hero

by Sirsquier » Fri Apr 19, 2019 3:51 am

Any one going to respond? I would like feedback pls.
User

by NastyBird339 » Fri Apr 19, 2019 4:46 am

I mean you probably need to expand multiple things.
Add more lore and description to the character(Lie quotes and stuff)
Your active abilities need cooldowns associated with all of them.
He also needs a heal rate, a respawn time, and an Innate ability(all heroes have them in this game) I'd make it something that make his blocking more effective
You have a lot of passive abilities which is kinda boring.
His attack is way too fast.He deals 335 attacks with basic attacks over a period of 10 seconds, likely greater due to slayer strength. Combine that with dark aura and factor in slayer's strength and he deals 1,270 damage over 10 seconds on average, which is WAAAAYYYYY tooo much(600 of that is true damage so it can't be lowered in any way). This combined with his absurd bulk (which also increases his dps) makes he demonstrably imbalanced. I'd lower the damage of dark by about a quarter of it's current value (like 10/15/20 and it deal damage every 1.5s), and increase his attack speed to 2s. That makes it far more reasonable.
I'd also lower his armor to 75% and increase his Hp to 330. as that better offsets his bulk and allows his reflection passive to be more effective.
You needs to state the statistics of the phantom warriors and probably make them immune to his dark aura otherwise they'll just die immediately upon being summoned
Like I said dark aura is really strong(You could probably shove him in chokepoint by himself and that'd kill everything there in it's current state) You need state how big an AoE it has. The damaging friends doesn't help offset that issue.
Dark death is kinda boring for an ultimate
It's a very good concept just needs to be fleshed out more and the numbers need to be analyzed more thoroughly. (Personally I'd use RaZoR and Aeris' heroes for references as their both very good at this)
User

by Sirsquier » Fri Apr 19, 2019 5:45 pm

I changed some. Some I need more time to do and I have to go somewhere soon. I'll take a look at the others heros. Thanks for the feedback.
User

by Sirsquier » Fri Apr 19, 2019 10:08 pm

Update:
Started Lord
Changed Fallen Brethren to Ultimate Spell
User

by Sirsquier » Sat Apr 20, 2019 3:26 am

Update
Redrawn time added
Heal Rate added
User

by Sirsquier » Sat Apr 20, 2019 4:08 am

Update
Finished story
User

by RaZoR LeAf » Sat Apr 20, 2019 9:21 am

You don’t need to post a reply ever time you update. Please use the Edit button (it’s a pencil in a square on the left side of the post icons) if you have more information to add to a specific post.
Yes it's me

by AerisDraco » Sat Apr 20, 2019 5:16 pm

I agree with Nastybird, the hero has too many passives for my liking.

-Dark Armour should be 25%/50%/75% reflect to maintain a curve.
-Dark Vengeance's CD is too long, unless it's actually 26s, then it's fine.
-Dark Aura is kinda boring honestly.
-Do the Fallen Brethren disappear? What's the CD?
-The innate is fine, but I wish that the hero had more skills that work with the innate.
KRA is now complete.
Main Topic

by Sirsquier » Sat Apr 20, 2019 8:12 pm

I think I may change slayer strength to an active ability. Maybe something like maliks.
User

by Sirsquier » Sun Apr 21, 2019 3:19 am

Thanks so much for your feedback guys. I need to change him alot. But as they say practice makes perfect.
User

by Sirsquier » Thu May 23, 2019 8:02 pm

Made a new hero. After I get feedback on them both I'll put them on a heros topic for me self. Kinda like what Razor did.
User