Twilight Hero

Do you have an epic idea? Share it!

Twilight Hero

by Sirsquier » Wed May 22, 2019 1:42 am

Kelon the Lord of Harassers

Kelon could take off your belt and shoes and leave you wondering why your pants are falling down and your feet are cold. He is Lynn's younger brother. He disagreed with her choice and now serves the powers of evil under :veznan:

Looks like a Twilight Elf with one of those weapons they use. His weapon glows blood red and he has a scar on his left cheek.

Hp:200
Heal Rate: 50 per 1.5s
Respawn: 7s
Damage: 30-35 .75 melee and ranged
Speed: Fast

Abilities:

Fury of the Twilight: For every enemy killed deals 1/2/3 more damage point until death upon which this restarts

Explosive Arrows: Shoots 3/4/5 arrows in quick succession each explores dealing 20/30/40 true AoE 30/20/10s cooldown

Dovetail Arrows: Ranged attacks have a 20/30/40% chance of causing heavy bleeding dealing 5/10/15 true dps for 3/4/5s

Bloody Blade: Swings his blade in a twirling motion dealing 100/200/300 AoE (about size of spear whirl thingy) 30/20/15s cooldown

Ultimate Spell Explosive Curse: Curses all enemies in range. Upon death they explode dealing 30/50/70 true AoE 60/60/50/40s cooldown

Innate ability: Is invisible when not in melee combat

Quotes:
"They are all going to die!"
"Could shoot you in the dark.."
" For the Dark Lord... me! "
" You think you can win! " on Death
" To the Shadows! To the Shadows! "
Last edited by Sirsquier on Mon May 27, 2019 12:35 pm, edited 13 times in total.
User

Re: Twilight Hero

by Sirsquier » Wed May 22, 2019 1:53 am

Feedback would be nice I want this guy to be better than my last. (Each one should be better than the one before!)
User

by AerisDraco » Wed May 22, 2019 3:19 pm

Base damage is massively OP. Attack period needs to be increased drastically or damage needs to be lowered drastically.
The Pants ability seems pretty out of character for the edgy twilight elves.
Bloody Blade is ok but the cooldown may be a bit long.
I don’t like Bloody Arrows since, while it fits the theme well, it would be the 3rd ultimate to be “firing arrows in an AoE” which gets repetitive and kinda boring. This one in particular is just Asra’s Toxic Rain with bleed instead of poison and more damage.
KRA is now complete.
Main Topic

by Sirsquier » Wed May 22, 2019 7:31 pm

AerisDraco wrote:Base damage is massively OP. Attack period needs to be increased drastically or damage needs to be lowered drastically.
The Pants ability seems pretty out of character for the edgy twilight elves.
Bloody Blade is ok but the cooldown may be a bit long.
I don’t like Bloody Arrows since, while it fits the theme well, it would be the 3rd ultimate to be “firing arrows in an AoE” which gets repetitive and kinda boring. This one in particular is just Asra’s Toxic Rain with bleed instead of poison and more damage.

Thanks I'll change the stats and think of some new abilities.
User

by Sirsquier » Thu May 23, 2019 1:51 am

AerisDraco wrote:I don’t like Bloody Arrows since, while it fits the theme well, it would be the 3rd ultimate to be “firing arrows in an AoE” which gets repetitive and kinda boring. This one in particular is just Asra’s Toxic Rain with bleed instead of poison and more damage.

What do you suggest I replace it with? It was the first thing that came to my mind. I don't mind changing it.
User

by AerisDraco » Thu May 23, 2019 2:30 pm

No need to reply in two posts btw.

Damage is still pretty strong. I suggest increasing the attack period to .75 seconds, so it’s strong but not broken.
Also I don’t really want to suggest new abilities - then it becomes more my hero than yours.

I suggest changing the last quote to “The only Dark Lord here... is me.” The current quote, like with the pants ability, feels out of character.
KRA is now complete.
Main Topic

by Sirsquier » Sun May 26, 2019 2:10 pm

Thanks for the feedback I'll change it.
User

by GoddessArtemis » Mon May 27, 2019 7:42 am

Overall, I like the idea and most abilities.

For the ones you are unhappy with, I suggest you look over the abilities of other twilight enemies/heroes in the past to find something that fits this character, e.g. dodging, arrow burst, teleport, silences, summoning, etc. You can also look at the current roster to see what it lacks, e.g. single target and global attacks, supportive spells, etc.
"To live an age, yet remember so little... Perhaps I should be thankful? All tragedy erased. I see only wonders... " - Quirrel
You probably won't click on this but here you go anyway.
User

by Sirsquier » Mon May 27, 2019 12:12 pm

Thanks that is really helpful.
-With Honor Sirsquier
User