Kingdom Rush Sorrows: The Grand Remake

Do you have an epic idea? Share it!

Kingdom Rush Sorrows: The Grand Remake

by Flamechar33 » Wed Sep 02, 2020 7:51 pm

Kingdom Rush Sorrows

Welcome everyone, to the remake of my first (and to be honest, currently only) Kingdom Rush fangame: Sorrows. This post will contain all details about it as I release them, starting with the towers, then the heroes, then everything else: Levels, Enemies, Upgrades, and the Post Campaign. Everything is stored inside of several Google Sheets, so don't expect me to be able to post one part of the campaign at a time, you are going to be fed a lot at once. Also, note that notes are being used, so make sure you are able to see them in order to not miss anything. Additionally, note that nothing much is planned in what will be locked behind a paywall.

If there are any questions, do ask: either through the forums or through Discord.

Towers
Sorrows' tower system is a merge of Vengeance's and the standard: several towers for each archetype, with several advanced towers each. Each tower can be used in the same level, and with the planned potential scale of levels later on it may be possible to have one of each advanced tower.

There are a total of 16 towers, with 3 advanced towers for each tower, making a total of 48. 8 of these tower sets are unlocked within the first 2 levels of the campaign, the next 4 unlocked one by one throughout the first segment of the campaign and the last 4 unlocked in the second segment of the campaign. I have tried my best to make each tower and their advanced towers unique among the other towers of the archetype.

As of the initial post, quotes and descriptions are not written. This was to get these out sooner and to limit the lore being seen before I release the story.
Time to get a new signature, and to replace my avatar.
User

Re: Kingdom Rush Sorrows: The Grand Remake

by Flamechar33 » Wed Sep 02, 2020 8:36 pm

Tower Changelog
2/9/20
-Layout changed so Cooldowns are visible on Mobile
-Viper's Eye Duration increased to 5
-Stakeout Insta-Kill Chance increased to 10/20/30%
-All Mulit-Skill/Passive upgrades and Stance upgrades have new tables added beneath the tower to explain them.
-Burning Strike chance doubled.
-All notes except for descriptions and quotes have started to be moved out of notes and into tables below the tower or in the box the note was attached to if possible. All of the first half of the towers have had this done, and the rest shall be done as soon as possible tomorrow.
3/9/20
-All non-flavour notes have been transferred into tables below their respective Lv4 towers.
-Parrot Pest Cost reduced to 250/100/100
-Parrot Pest Cost increased to 250/200/200
Time to get a new signature, and to replace my avatar.
User