Apocalypse Mode

Do you have an epic idea? Share it!

Apocalypse Mode

by deti » Wed May 22, 2013 6:39 pm

Certain levels get "Apocalypse Mode", in this mode you fight every enemy and every boss in the game from Goblins to Bandits to Vez'nan. So every enemy from start to finish of game.

Not a endless mode, instead a 200 wave mode. Sort of like endless in a way, since it will be very difficult to win in this mode.

What do you guys think?
Last edited by deti on Wed May 22, 2013 8:30 pm, edited 2 times in total.
User

Re: Apocalypse Mode

by deti » Wed May 22, 2013 6:39 pm

Oh wow wrong spot posted if someone can move topic. :cry:
User

by kevin32 » Wed May 22, 2013 11:25 pm

I like the idea, though it would look a little odd to see a Yeti or Troll Pathfinder walking through a desert or jungle map.

But that "night-mission" screenshot you got there..... Yes.....Yes I do believe that would definitely be a good addition to the game.
User

Location: In Machu Picchu, communing with the gods of tower defense.

by Bejus1987 » Thu May 23, 2013 1:45 am

This would just be amazing!

I believe however if the devs wanted an "endless" like wave they would have done it by now...

Not sure if we will ever get one on the 1st KR. No way all the levels wold have one. Maybe in a few months there may be one endless level. But I think they would make a new level for it. Just my opinion I don't really know haha
User

by 700poundsofcheese » Thu May 23, 2013 4:07 am

i don't really like it not enough tower spaces to hold you ground against 200 waves
but the night "mission" looks bad ass
User

by JuiceBox » Thu May 23, 2013 7:11 am

I like the burning house in the light mission.

Yep.
When I die, I want to go peacefully. Like my grandfather did: in his sleep; not screaming--like the passengers in his car.

If you hate juice boxes, I will kill you.
User

Location: A magical place where you never get harmed. A magical place, with magical charms.

by Saurian » Tue Jun 25, 2013 4:09 pm

700poundsofcheese wrote:i don't really like it not enough tower spaces to hold you ground against 200 waves
but the night "mission" looks bad ass

That can be solved by kevin's level editor idea pile!! :yey:

"Tick"ing everywhere in the start or some of them become available at some points (Eg: At 25th wave, 8 more building spots appear) or (All spots available but extra ones must be cleared for 200g (like KRF ones) first before being used.)

kevin32 wrote:Stage screen

Ideally, a strategic point should be placed on every available space on both sides of the path. This creates more options for the player to customize the map. Also, strategic points would be "overlayed" on the map, as opposed to "hard-coded". That way, a simple one-click toggle will either make a strategic point visible or invisible on the final map:

I have a friend that bounced off from Tumblr
Razor made me an awesome avatar!
User