Hybrid Towers

Do you have an epic idea? Share it!

Hybrid Towers

by nklrcade » Fri Jun 14, 2013 11:19 pm

The original Mortal Kombat had about 7 unique characters. Later versions had 40+ characters, but were just dumbed down versions of the originals. NOW.. imagine if you were able to upgrade Sonya's cartwheel with Raidens lightning blast. A short electrical charge would power up as she performs a cartwheel and shock you when she kicks on impact - giving her an extra second to cause damage.

The same could apply for KR. What if the Crossbow fort had the ability to have hybrid upgrades because it was next to a Wizard tower?? If an arrow kills an enemy 1)enemy could rise up and fight for you OR 2)enemy could explode releasing a small cloud of pestilence.

Sorry for the double post, but I was told to come here. No one wanted to here my suggestion in the suggestion forum.
User

Re: Hybrid Towers

by kilele » Sat Jun 15, 2013 12:11 am

LOL what? your suggestion is great! you may have got us wrong, I meant this was a good place to elaborate more your idea not only by you but also by other fans that feel like to imagine cool hybrids. Actually your suggestion is more likely to be read by the devs in the suggestion forum as you already did it.
KR1 Fanmade Challenges
At the end of the experiment, you will be baked and then there will be cake.
User

by Loox » Sat Jun 15, 2013 12:47 am

nklrcade wrote:The original Mortal Kombat had about 7 unique characters. Later versions had 40+ characters, but were just dumbed down versions of the originals. NOW.. imagine if you were able to upgrade Sonya's cartwheel with Raidens lightning blast. A short electrical charge would power up as she performs a cartwheel and shock you when she kicks on impact - giving her an extra second to cause damage.

The same could apply for KR. What if the Crossbow fort had the ability to have hybrid upgrades because it was next to a Wizard tower?? If an arrow kills an enemy 1)enemy could rise up and fight for you OR 2)enemy could explode releasing a small cloud of pestilence.

Sorry for the double post, but I was told to come here. No one wanted to here my suggestion in the suggestion forum.

That would create a huge new set of strats around which towers are placed next to other towers.

I like a lot! And it's definitely more of a suggestion than fan fic
Avatar by RaZoR LeAf, with thanks
User

by kilele » Sat Jun 15, 2013 10:50 am

Loox, your right, my bad.
We can put a link on the other post to recall its existence as suggestion anytime, or the other way around. :)
I'll try to imagine something.
KR1 Fanmade Challenges
User

by kilele » Mon Jun 17, 2013 4:32 pm

I'm not sure that I like this idea if your towers are affected in their original features, it could be against the strategy, I mean each tower's strengths are just as important as their limitations, for example if you gave rangers some magic the game mechanics could suffer since path, waves, enemies abilities.. are designed with towers in mind.
The only mixture that occurs to me that could work is that some tower abilities were transferred to your barracks. Since there is no friendly fire for now in the game, what if some magic balls were diverted from the towers to your troops, thus the player could form special barracks like archers, magicians, rocket launchers, enemy teleporters, you could move the rally-point to place mines, traps of the forrest..
KR1 Fanmade Challenges
User

by deoxsis12 » Fri Jun 28, 2013 6:35 pm

that is a really cool idea!
Grawl for president! Get your free pet rock today!

Mission Report December 16 1991...
User

by Saurian » Tue Jul 02, 2013 8:30 pm

Sooooooooo tangled, i think. Possibilities are unlimited, most of them became extremely OP :o While some became useless. Think that 3 sorcerers standing on the ground, polymorphing someone every 30-40 seconds (hey, they are a team of 3 and it makes 13,3 seconds per polymorph, better than the sorcerer, eh?) and melee-fighting with low armor, 8-12 damage and about 200 health. Things are being toooo complicated at this point We must think about respawn times too. Since that extra hybrid ability lowers their other stats, they will be weaker. Considering the cooldown of Polymorph, sending them into their deaths as much as possible means a polymorph every respawn. (5x more sheep at 8s respawn) So we MUST pull respawns back to 35, even 45 seconds to denying Die, born, "Petrificus totalum!". (i know what does that spell do exactly, but it sounds GREAT in 8th game when casted by a Death-Eater :yey: ) Then you get an empty tower who spawns someone once a minute, polymorphs a Bandit mostly, and die painfully.
I have a friend that bounced off from Tumblr
Razor made me an awesome avatar!
User

by NomadHero » Tue Jul 02, 2013 9:58 pm

Anyone else that Big Boy with Stone Elemental + Death Rider? Or Archmage Plus tesla's status field and the furnance ability?
Wass up?
User

by mastermoo123 » Sat Jul 13, 2013 10:51 am

Arcane Wizard + Barbarian Hall = ARCANEGIMLI
ʊքօռ ȶɦɛ ʍօֆȶ ǟռƈɨɛռȶ օʄ քօաɛʀ
ɨ ɦօʟɖ ȶɦɛ ɨʍʍօʀȶǟʟ ɛռɛʀɢʏ
ɨ ֆʊʍʍօռ ȶɦɛ ɢօɖ օʄ ƈօաֆ
ǟռɖ ɮɛƈօʍɛ ɦɨʍ ʍʏֆɛʟʄ!
User

by BubblesMaster » Sat Jul 13, 2013 2:53 pm

mastermoo123 wrote:Arcane Wizard + Barbarian Hall = ARCANEGIMLI

:lol:
The Universe has a wonderful sense of humor, the trick is learning to take a joke. Do, or do not. There is no try. Why so serious? 'To Start Press Any Key' Where's The Any Key?
User

by mastermoo123 » Wed Jul 17, 2013 6:38 am

Templars with throwing axes , toughness and pickpoket TEH ULTIMATE BARRACKS
ʊքօռ ȶɦɛ ʍօֆȶ ǟռƈɨɛռȶ օʄ քօաɛʀ
ɨ ɦօʟɖ ȶɦɛ ɨʍʍօʀȶǟʟ ɛռɛʀɢʏ
ɨ ֆʊʍʍօռ ȶɦɛ ɢօɖ օʄ ƈօաֆ
ǟռɖ ɮɛƈօʍɛ ɦɨʍ ʍʏֆɛʟʄ!
User