Next "Kingdom Rush" ideas

Do you have an epic idea? Share it!

Re: Next "Kingdom Rush" ideas

by kevin32 » Tue Jun 18, 2013 1:03 pm

Julian wrote:Edit, check my paint skills (circles representing stages):

Pixar, hire this guy!

This is a good idea for a replay option. I'd include the image in the replay thread, but only if you don't dislike it. ;)
User

Location: In Machu Picchu, communing with the gods of tower defense.

by Julian » Tue Jun 18, 2013 2:47 pm

Sure, go ahead ^.^
Arrogance isn't being positive about yourself, but thinking your opinion is better than someone else's.
User

by kevin32 » Wed Jun 19, 2013 5:24 pm

nklrcade wrote:completed KR2 for 2nd time and found my initial feeling to be true. i give it a 3 out of 5. it's a great stand-alone game, but a poor sequel. same type towers, less creative bosses, and useless heros.

in their greed they forgot to reward players. it would have been nice to have the chance to earn Ashbite, cause there's no way i'm paying $6.99 for it.

sequels need to be bigger and more intense than the original. didn't any of you guys see the movie Aliens?

KR2 should have been more interactive.
1) build your own Tower.
2) if your going to keep the same type towers then introduce a little hybrid action. the Wizard tower can borrow elements from the Artillery tower.
3) MAP OUT YOUR OWN PATH instead of having a preselected journey.
4) additional challenges besides Heroic and Iron could open up after you beat the game...
- Race Against Time: finish levels as quickly as you can.. post your best times and play against your friends.
5) if you beat 'Temple Of Saqra' using only Wizard Towers then a secret path could appear that leads down to 'Crimson Valley'
This is where you would find a 3rd upgrade option for your Wizard Tower. Each 3rd upgrade would have the ability to send a lone soldier into battle. 'Genie' would have been a great 3rd upgrade option.
6) Finally, the last boss was BORING! since we're in 'Emberspike Depths'; take us on an epic battle through it's caves fighting several Mini-Bosses(total of 3 waves each) leading up to the main event.

I like the general ideas here, though I'm not sure about hybrid towers, maybe if it was simple in nature and completing a level wasn't dependent on it. In case you didn't know, there is a Suggestions subforum where you can post ideas for improving the game. The force is strong with this one.
User

Location: In Machu Picchu, communing with the gods of tower defense.

Previous