KD 3: Ages

Do you have an epic idea? Share it!

KD 3: Ages

by NomadHero » Tue Jul 02, 2013 11:12 pm

Having been a freguent artsit and a creative thinker, my life is full of vast worlds and wonders. Creating universes each afternoon, drawing them, creating lore, characters, villains and only to be forgotten about the next day. Some of these worlds had a purpose, (heck my friends and I made our own trading cards and game) while some did not. Through my years of creation, I have taken aspects from all sources (even from the short book I started writing about insect clans) and complied their best features into, none other: my Kingdom Rush. Without further ado welcome to

:yey: :yey: Kingdom Rush 3: Ages :yey: :yey:

Prelude: Settlers from the East came and colonized it's native's coasts, while the foriegners of the west moved deep into a land of mystery. Crags and valleys, mountains and grottoes, forests and wastelands dotted this diverse land. Old ruins were found and legends grew. Lore stated the land was magical. Some even say cursed. The colonies grew for many years, at peace with their neighbors and natives. All were happy and prospered. But like all good things: from dust, unto dust. They grew greedy, jealous of each other, prided only their belongings.

The murdered the natives, calling them savages and exiling them to remote jungles. The natives called upon their protector, the lady of lineria for help. The land of Lineria felt their pain too. Long been suspicious of the foreigners, yet the lady of the land allowed them onto her homeland, and this is how they treated her! For years of peace and prosperity and this is how the newcomers welcomed her? "None shall defile the land!!", her voice beginning heard from every corner of the land. "This is the last time, you defilers!" And with that she sent waves and waves of natural forces destroying the foreigners colonies. Waves of misfortune, disease, and death sprung about the land. Tsunamis, volcanoes and earthquakes!! The colonies, the pride of the world, was beaten until they was no more. All who survived were left with nothing. They began to seek shelter with dwarfs of the north and the elves of the forest. The lady of Lineria reigned over these humans for many years watching them like a vulture. But like all things, her rage subsided. One day, she finally let new travellers enter Lineria. Though she would never the first colonists for what they did to the natives, the Lady grew guilty at having destroyed them and all that the had once before, and vow to protect them from then on.

She guarded them from unseen dangers and occult powers, somethings the new colonists didn't understand. The colonists were always grateful to her and she grew to become very important to them. But the lady had a secret. She was dying. Her land was scarred, long before any travellers came, not from the Great wars, but even farther. She knew she was dying. Her very being was posioned by dark forces. Her land would not be destroyed but she would. Yet she still used her strength to protect all the creatures of the land from this hidden danger. Until. Until a group of dark rebellers waged war on her and her people. The savaged the coast of the East conquering it with their dark magic. Many died. Orcs and goblins were released from their sleep, spiders from their slumber and demons from their planes. All were under orders from a entity called ironically called the Fist of the Goddess. He called all magical beings to pick up arms and destroy the humans, all in the name for Lineria.

But the Lady wanted nothing of it. She knew that the Fist and his armies were diving into something they knew little about. SO she stopped them, using the remains of her powers. She banished the Demons, released the imprisoned and cast out the wicked. But then she had give all she had to give. She cried out in a loud voice for all to hear, "One day I will return, my children, one day!" And with that the mother entity that saved the natives, saved her lands, and now saved the humans, was gone. her very essence taken. no longer was the land of Lineria magical. Sure some held so power in that realm, but not enough for the land itself. Gone was the enchanting and mystical. It was just rock and dirt now. And so after many years of griving, the humans, the elves, the dwarves, and all the other creatures of the land moved on. The Lady of Lineria was forgotten to all. But one. The Fist of Vazen. Only he had escaped her purge. And now with nothing in his way there was nothing stopping him. Nothing. Well except for.......

Kingdom Rush
then after he was beaten another guy tried to....
Kingdom Rush Frontiers

This brings us to my trequel. And if you have not guessed it, it is when she comes back. Or rather when she needs to.

This is part one of my story. Just the precule. I thought I would give it a shot and create my own story. I plan to add the rest of the plot later, only with all the new areas, towers, heroes and enemies.
If you liked this, I will be happy to continue this. If you didn't, well then tell me how to improve it! Thank you so much for your time. And expect more. Alright talk to you lata! Peace! :D
Last edited by NomadHero on Thu Jul 04, 2013 7:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Wass up?
User

Re: KD 3: Ages

by NomadHero » Thu Jul 04, 2013 12:14 pm

No luv= :(
Wass up?
User

by SJBlood » Thu Jul 04, 2013 2:54 pm

NomadHero wrote:No luv= :(

When writing long things, make sure to split them into bite-sized chunks - add paragraphs with spaces between them. When people see that much text, they get scared, but if they have "checkpoints" it's much easier :D
Too bad you can't quote the look on my face.
User

by NomadHero » Thu Jul 04, 2013 7:45 pm

SJBlood wrote:
NomadHero wrote:No luv= :(

When writing long things, make sure to split them into bite-sized chunks - add paragraphs with spaces between them. When people see that much text, they get scared, but if they have "checkpoints" it's much easier :D

Dealo.
Wass up?
User

by NomadHero » Sat Jul 06, 2013 1:32 pm

After writing this first part I have decided to skip a head and show you the towers:
I will try to make pictures of each and upload them later

Archers:

The Buckarros
    From the new colonies, these brave shepards made an arsenal out of farm supplies
    Looks like to cowboys atop western-saloon like structure.
    Attacks: Whips enemies as they walk by
    Range: Small
    Speed: Fast
    Damage: 20-28
    Effects: 50% Chance to stun on impact
    Specials
    1. Derringer Finger- Fires a magizine from a Peacemaker (6 for 20-25 each in quick succession)
    Upgrades 1. 8 for 22-27
    2. 10 for 23-28
    2. Thundercrack- Creates splash damage for the whip
    Upgrades 1.Allows stun effect to splash
    2. increases effects
    Quotes: "Courage is beginng scared to death... and saddling up anyway."
    "Yeehah!!!!!"

Tinkers
    From depths of his laboratory, the tinker arrives to show off his creation.
    Looks like a (steampunk laboratory) with chimneys, a clock, and a man on a balcony
    Attacks: Three copter clock drones fly around enemies dealing damage.
    Range: Average
    Speed: Fast
    Damage 15-20
    Effects Attacks 3 different enemies at once.
    Specials
    1. The more the Merrier. Adds a drone
    Upgrades 1. Adds a drone
    2. Adds a drone
    2. Clockwork Phaser. Shoots a laser out of the clock. 30-40 Damage
    Upgrades 1. 32-44. Also more frequent
    2. 34-48 Also more Frequent
    Quotes: Ho ho! New toys!
    Here is the special!

Mages:

Conjurer
    A mage that use the wards and Abraham's Pentagram to destroy forces of evil.
    Looks like A mage with a tower on top of bloodstone and black slag
    Attacks: Hex Bolts
    Range: Medium
    Speed: Average
    Damage: 30-48
    Effect: 20% chance to give enemies Hex Spears, that damage them for 10-25 over 5 secs
    Specials
    1.Cast Pentagram- Summons a pentagram on the road the gives enemies Hex Spears. Duration=10 secs
    Upgrades 1. Hex Spears last 10 secs
    2. Hex Spears do 25-40 Damage
    2.Rune Storm- Bloodcloud thunderstrike from above. 40-60 Damage
    Upgrades 1. 50-70 Damage
    2. 70-80 Damage
    "Never seen a wizard do that before!"
    "Cast out thy evil, foes"

Druid
    A wizard who commands the natural world
    Looks like cobblestone spire with plants
    Attacks: Thorn Bolts
    Range: Great
    Speed: Extreme
    Damage: 10-30
    Effect: None
    Specials:
    1. Vine Surge- A vine comes out of the base of the tower impaling enemies. 3 enemies, for 30-40 damage
    Upgrades 1. Two Vines
    2. Three Vines
    2.Petal Storm- Summons of cluster of Red Thorn bolts that come down on an area
    Upgrades 1. Bigger radius
    Upgrades 2. Red Thorn Bolts do 30-50 Damage each.
    "Respect 'Motha Natua"!"
    "Tree hugger this!"

So those are my first 4 tower I have created. :)
Wass up?
User