New Hero Concepts

Do you have an epic idea? Share it!

New Hero Concepts

by BubblesMaster » Mon Jul 08, 2013 7:25 pm

Here are my ideas for some new KR heroes, I hope you like them!
(I'm not good with names so I won't be posting any, but I'm open to suggestions)

SHADOW MASTER
Master of darkness, the Shadow Master conjures shadows as his allies, while striking fear in the hearts of his enemies.

Ranged Attack
Slow Movement Speed
Slow Attack Speed
High Damage
No Armor
High Magic Resistance
Low Health

Abilities:

Shadow Beasts, The Shadow Master conjures Shadow Beasts which resemble Wulves, but are bigger and shrouded in darkness, literally. They deal a small amount of damage but have a fast attack speed, and average HP. They have no armor and low Magic Resistance, which increases per level, They last a long time and have a long cooldown. The Shadow Master is able to conjure a third Shadow Beast when upgraded to level 3. Costs 2/2/2 points.

Chaotic Aura, The Shadow Master's very presence inspires fear in his nearby enemies, lowering their armor and movement speed. Costs 1/2/3 points.

Drain, The Shadow Master summons a pool of pure darkness, which slows enemies who wander into it, also deals damage over time. Costs 3/3/3 points.

Soul Steal, The Shadow Master sucks the very soul out of an enemy and giving it to The Shadow Master, increasing his max HP for a short period of time and healing him. Costs 3/3/3 points.

Dark Endurance, increases the Shadow Master's HP. Costs 1/2/3 points.

Looks:
The Shadow Master wears a black cloak which hides his entire face, except his glowing red eyes. He carries a staff made of black stone with a purple stone on top.

Sayings:
"There is nothing to fear but me."
"Taste the Shadows!"
"Darkness is my ally."
"I am your end!"

SPIRIT WEAVER
The Spirit Weaver collects wandering souls with her own methods and keeps them in jars wile using them to her advantage.

Ranged Attack
Slow Movement Speed
Average Attack Speed
Average Damage
No Armor
High Magic Resistance
Average Health

Abilities:

Ghost Walk, The Spirit Weaver teleports her body to the spirit realm, leaving her Spirit behind, allowing herself to move very fast, she cannot attack or be attacked, she gains superb regeneration while Spirit Walking. Costs 2/2/2 points.

Banish, The Spirit Weaver banishes an enemy to the spirit realm, it cannot move, attack, or be attacked for a short time. Costs 2/2/2 points.
I will be updating this daily, hopefully, Please tell me what you think.

Haunt, The Spirit Weaver releases a captured spirit into an enemy, causing them to take random amounts of damage over time. Costs 1/2/3 points.

Silence, The Spirit Weaver's Attacks have a chance on every attack to Silence an enemy for a short time. Costs 1/2/3 points.

Soul Storm, Upon Death, The Spirit Weaver releases all her collected souls, which will heal nearby allies and deal heavy damage to nearby enemies.
Costs 4/4/4 points.

Looks:
The Spirit Weaver wears torn clothes and an old purple cape, she has lots of jars that carry souls hanging from her clothes.

Sayings:
"I am Fate!"
"Yes, Another!"
"I make my own luck, and your's too!"
"I shall take from you your power, and I cast you out!"
(Thanks to scorpion008 for the ideas!)

VAMPIRE HUNTER
The Vampire Hunter uses Dual Pistols, stealth, and tactics to take down the most ferocious Monsters, enemies beware!

Ranged Attack
Fast Movement Speed
Average Attack Speed
High Damage
No Armor
No Magic Resistance
Average Health

Abilities:

Twin Shot, The Vampire Hunter Fires both of his Pistols at once, either shooting an enemy twice dealing heavy damage, or shooting two enemies at once. Costs 1/2/3 points

Bombard, The Vampire Hunter throws out grenades dealing high damage in an area with a chance of stunning the enemies. Costs 2/2/2

Smoke Screen, When The Vampire drops below 10% Health or takes a lot of damage at once, there's a chance that he will throw down a smoke bomb, disappearing from the fight while confusing the surrounding enemies. Costs 2/2/2

Focus, Increases The Vampire Hunter's range and gives him a chance of Critical Strike. Costs 1/2/3

Track, The Vampire Hunter tracks an enemy, making it unable to disappear, increases the damage dealt to it by the Vampire Hunter, and giving extra gold after death. Costs 3/3/3

Looks:
The Vampire Hunter wears a brown hat, and a belt across his chest that holds grenades and smoke bombs. He carries two flintlock-like pistols.

Sayings:
"I Smell Fear."
"Your On My To-Do List, For An Early Death!"
"Ready or Not, Here I come!"
"I'll Make It Quick."

WARRIOR MAIDEN
The Rebellious daughter of King Denas himself, the Warrior Princess has always sought adventure over "womanly" things, King Denas has allowed his daughter to take some of the finest gear in the kingdom, and just a handful of soldiers.

Melee Attack
Average Movement Speed
Average Attack Speed
High Damage
Medium Armor
No Magic Resistance
Average Health

Abilities:

Impale, The Warrior Princess stabs an enemy viciously, impaling it, dealing heavy damage and causing the enemy to bleed. Costs 2/2/2 points.

Great Banner, The Warrior Princess sets down a huge banner that inspires nearby allies, increases their Attack damage. Costs 2/2/2 points.

Call To Arms, The Warrior Princess calls two soldier to fight by her side for a limited amount of time. Costs 3/3/3 points.

Counter-Strike, Gives a chance that when The Warrior Princess is attacked in melee combat, that she will dodge the attack and quickly attack her foe, dealing high damage. Costs 1/2/3 points.

Chivalry, The Warrior Princess gains regeneration while out of battle. Costs 1/2/3 points.

Looks:
The Warrior Princess wears a purple cape and knights equipment, (chain mail, etc) she has reddish-brown hair a short sword, and a buckler.

Sayings:
"For Linirea!"
"This Land Is Our Land!"
"By My Father's Name, Die!"
"I Am No Man."

BARBARIAN CHIEFTAIN
Chief of the mountain clans, The Barbarian Chieftain is considered a great leader among his people, but an even better warrior, It is said he took on a whole army of trolls without suffering a wound, but that might just be a story, might be.

Melee Attack
Slow Movement Speed
Slow Attack Speed
Very High Attack Damage
No Armor
No Magic Resistance
Very High Health

Abilities:

Great Cleave, The Barbarian Chieftain can take on more then one enemy at once, the more enemies the more damage he deals, one attack can attack all enemies at once. Costs 2/2/2 points.

Taunt, The Barbarian Chieftain Taunts a group of enemies, drawing them towards him, the affected enemies deal less damage, and have a chance to miss on every attack. Costs 2/2/2 points.

Rend, The Chieftain's attacks cause enemies to bleed dealing high damage overtime. Costs 1/2/3 points.

Battle Charge, The Barbarian Chieftain charges a group of enemies, knocking them aside while stunning and dealing heavy damage. Costs 3/3/3 points.

Iron Skin, The Barbarian Chieftain can absorb huge chunks of damage, taking only a percentage of damage from most attacks. Costs 2/2/2 points.

Looks:
The Barbarian Chieftain wears nothing but a loin cloth and a strap across his chest, he has a long silver beard, he towers above most units and wields a huge blood-stained axe, he has battle scars, tattoos, and war paint all over his body.

Sayings:
"For the clan!"
"Taste the blade of my axe!"
"Go ahead, make my day."
"I love the smell of blood in the morning!"

TINKER
Gnomes are not known for their skills in battle, but this Gnomish Tinker can really start a fight. Gnomes may be short in stature, but they make up for that with their expansive minds, The Tinker wears a robotic skeleton on his back, improving his speed and reflexes in battle.

Melee Attack
Average Movement Speed
Average Attack Speed
Low Attack Damage
Low Armor
Low Magic Resistance
Average Health

Abilities:

Flash Grenade, The Tinker tosses out a flash grenade at a group of enemies to blind them for a short time. Costs 2/2/2 points.

Bionics, Increases the Tinker's movement speed. Costs 1/1/1 points.

Gatling Turret, The Tinker sets down a turret that fires rapidly at enemy units, dealing high damage, the turret cannot be attacked, and lasts a short time. Costs 3/3/3 points.

Mini-Copters, The Tinker calls three mini-copters to attack enemies for a short time dealing low damage and blowing up dealing AoE damage when running out of time. Costs 2/2/2 points.

Mechanical Armor, Improves The Tinker's armor. Costs 2/2/2 points.

Looks:
The Tinker is short and has a robotic skeleton on his back, he has a long white beard and wields a wrench as a weapon.

Sayings:
"I'll fix you up good!"
"Ready and working."
"Prepare to meet your maker!"
"Just whistle while you work!"

ASTRO-MANCER
The Astro-Mancer uses his mastery of the cosmos to destroy his enemies in the most unsuspecting ways.

Ranged Attack
Slow Movement Speed
Slow Attack Speed
High Damage
No Armor
High Magic Resistance
Low Health

Abilities:

Moon Gaze, The Astro-Mancer shines the light of the moon on an enemy taking away their armor and magic resistance, and silencing them. Costs 2/2/2 points.

Falling Stars, The Astro-Mancer causes stars to fall on enemies around the map dealing high damage. Costs 3/3/3

Black Hole, A Black Hole is summoned that pulls enemies slowly towards the middle, weak enemies that are pulled towards the middle immediately die, enemies that have an average amount of health have a chance of immediately dying when pulled to the middle, and enemies with lots of health take heavy damage overtime while in the middle. Costs 4/4/4 points.

Comet Strike, one every attack, The Astro-Mancer has a chance of shooting a comet from his staff, dealing extra damage, destroying armor, and stunning the target. Costs 2/2/2 points.

Gleam, invisible enemies around the Astro-Mancer are immediately revealed, they also lose all regeneration and healing properties. Costs 1/2/3 points.

Looks:
The Astro-Mancer wears all white robes with gold lining, he holds a white and gold staff with a round white gem on top.

Sayings:
"I am the dark side of the moon."
"Let the sky fall!"
"Let me shed a little light on the subject."
"The sky is against you."

VALKYRIE
The Valkyrie combines her mastery of the blade and power of storms, to make one of the most ferocious warriors ever to walk on Linirean soil.

Melee Attack
Average Movement Speed
Average Attack Speed
Average Damage
Medium Armor
Low Magic Resistance
Average Health

Abilites:

Lightning Bolt, Calls a Lightning Bolt from the sky to strike an enemy dealing random damage and stunning the target. Costs 2/2/2 points.

Swordsmanship, Increases The Valkyrie's attack damage. Costs 1/2/3 points.

Static Armor, Temporarily increases the Valkyrie's armor, and returns damage dealt to the Valkyrie. Costs 2/2/2 points.

Storm Slash, On every attack, the Valkyrie has a chance of setting of chain lightning, striking multiple foes. Costs 3/3/3 points.

Thunderstorm, Strikes multiple enemies around the map with Lightning, dealing random damage and stunning them. Costs 4/4/4 points.

Looks:
The Valkyrie wears a blue tunic with gold armor and wields a sword and gold shield.

Sayings:
"It's Electric!"
"Shocking, Isn't it?"
"You've Been, Thunderstruck!"
"Onward to battle!"

DWARVEN DESTROYER
The finest work of any dwarf, the Dwarven Destroyer is a giant metal killing machine, the bad guys don't stand a chance!

Melee Area Attack
Very Slow Movement Speed
Very Slow Attack Speed
Very High Damage
Heavy Armor
No Magic Resistance
Very High Health

Abilities:

Overheating, The Destroyer lets off so much heat, that nearby enemies take damage over time and have a chance to be set on fire. Costs 2/2/2 points.

Rocket Barrage, The Destroyer bombards enemies in a long line with a volley of rockets dealing very high damage. Costs 3/3/3 points.

Heavy Treads, The Destroyer can move to one place while killing all weak enemies in the way by running over them, other enemies take heavy damage and are knocked to the side, stunned momentarily. Costs 4/4/4 points.

Self Destruct, when the Destroyer drops below 5% health, it self destructs dealing very high damage and stunning enemies. Costs 3/3/3 points.

Earthquake, The Dwarven Destroyer slams the ground with a drill, setting of a miniature earthquake, dealing very high damage in an area, stunning enemies, and slows enemies down while it lasts. Costs 4/4/4 points.

Looks:
The Dwarven Destroyer has large treads to move, and has a gigantic metal body, one arm is a giant drill, and the other his a huge fist, the head his where two unseen dwarves pilot the destroyer, and it has crude features that resemble a face.

Sayings:
(It just makes metallic noises on different levels :lol: )

CHRONOMAGE
With the ability to manipulate time, The Chronomage is a force to be reckoned with.

Ranged Attack
Average Movement Speed
Slow Attack Speed
Average Attack Damage
No Armor
High Magic Resistance
Low Health

Abilities:

Shift, When The Chronomage takes a huge amount of damage in a short period of time, or drops below 10% health, there is a chance that he will travel back in time to where he was a number of seconds ago, his health is also set back. Costs 2/2/2 Points.

Time Bomb, Tosses out a Time Bomb, that explodes drastically slowing down all enemies within the AoE. Costs 3/3/3 Points.

Phaze, Increases The Chornomage's attack and movement Speed. Costs 2/2/2 Points.

Chronosphere, summons a blue orb that increases tower's attack speed, and ally's movement and attack speed that are within the AoE. Costs 3/3/3 Points.

Control Time, The Chronomage sends every enemy on the map back to where they were a number of seconds ago. Costs 4/4/4 Points.

Looks:
The Chronomage is bald and wears a blue and bronze robe.

Sayings:
"Allons-y!"
"Don"t Keep Me Waiting."
"Time devours all."
"Great Scott!"

Coming Soon,
ALCHEMIST
LYCANTHROPY
THIEF LORD
ELVEN PEACEMAKER
I will be updating this daily, hopefully, Please tell me what you think.
Last edited by BubblesMaster on Wed Jul 31, 2013 3:38 pm, edited 16 times in total.
The Universe has a wonderful sense of humor, the trick is learning to take a joke. Do, or do not. There is no try. Why so serious? 'To Start Press Any Key' Where's The Any Key?
User

Re: New Hero Concepts

by BubblesMaster » Wed Jul 10, 2013 4:03 am

Sorry I haven't posted in a whole day, I'll try to keep it up tomorrow! :D
The Universe has a wonderful sense of humor, the trick is learning to take a joke. Do, or do not. There is no try. Why so serious? 'To Start Press Any Key' Where's The Any Key?
User

by mastermoo123 » Wed Jul 10, 2013 5:38 am

Cant wait till the Astro-Mancer
ʊքօռ ȶɦɛ ʍօֆȶ ǟռƈɨɛռȶ օʄ քօաɛʀ
ɨ ɦօʟɖ ȶɦɛ ɨʍʍօʀȶǟʟ ɛռɛʀɢʏ
ɨ ֆʊʍʍօռ ȶɦɛ ɢօɖ օʄ ƈօաֆ
ǟռɖ ɮɛƈօʍɛ ɦɨʍ ʍʏֆɛʟʄ!
User

by arcanegimli » Wed Jul 10, 2013 6:20 am

these are great but you should give them proper names like jack(obviously not that name but you know what I mean)

"From Hells heart I stab at thee"-Khan Noonien Singh, Star Trek II The Wrath of Khan
"Do, or do not, there is no try"-Master Yoda, Star Wars Episode V: The Empire Strikes Back
User

by BubblesMaster » Wed Jul 10, 2013 2:19 pm

arcanegimli wrote:these are great but you should give them proper names like jack(obviously not that name but you know what I mean)

You mean like character names? I already said that I'm not good at coming up with names if that's what you mean. I do plan to change a few things and add some stuff today, if I have enough time, I might post the Astro-Mancer.
User

by BubblesMaster » Wed Jul 10, 2013 2:59 pm

Presenting the rebellious daughter of King Denas himself, The Warrior Princess is up! Tell me what you think!
User

by BubblesMaster » Wed Jul 10, 2013 4:33 pm

mastermoo123 wrote:Cant wait till the Astro-Mancer

I'm glad you like my ideas and that you are looking forward to the Astro-Mancer, he is one of my favorites, Barbarian Chieftain and Tinker are up next! Astro-Mancer is not far behind, thanks for all the positive input mastermoo123!
User

by BubblesMaster » Thu Jul 11, 2013 6:21 pm

The Barbarian Chieftain has come down from the mountains, foes beware.
User

by Scorpion008 » Thu Jul 11, 2013 8:15 pm

I really like your quotes. :)

Some possible Spirit weaver quotes:

"Yes, another!" (as in another enemy's soul)

"I am fate!"

"I make my own luck, and your's too!"

"I banish you to Tartarus!"
User

by BubblesMaster » Thu Jul 11, 2013 11:24 pm

I am going to put this topic on hold for a little while because I am entering a contest. Wish me luck! :lol:
User

by mastermoo123 » Fri Jul 12, 2013 5:37 am

Good luck ^ u ^
ɨ ֆʊʍʍօռ ȶɦɛ ɢօɖ օʄ ƈօաֆ
ǟռɖ ɮɛƈօʍɛ ɦɨʍ ʍʏֆɛʟʄ!
User

by mastermoo123 » Fri Jul 12, 2013 4:59 pm

I made you as a hero here ->http://www.ironhidegames.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=15&t=3834
ɨ ֆʊʍʍօռ ȶɦɛ ɢօɖ օʄ ƈօաֆ
ǟռɖ ɮɛƈօʍɛ ɦɨʍ ʍʏֆɛʟʄ!
User

by BubblesMaster » Fri Jul 12, 2013 5:10 pm

mastermoo123 wrote:I made you as a hero here ->http://www.ironhidegames.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=15&t=3834

Awesome, :D
User

by BubblesMaster » Fri Jul 12, 2013 9:59 pm

The Tinker has arrived!
User

by deoxsis12 » Sat Jul 13, 2013 5:31 am

The tinker is awesome along with the rest! Great job on the heroes :D
Grawl for president! Get your free pet rock today!

Mission Report December 16 1991...
User

by BubblesMaster » Sat Jul 13, 2013 4:05 pm

The sky is falling! The Astro-Mancer has arrived!
Thank you everyone for the positive input!
User

by deoxsis12 » Sat Jul 13, 2013 9:10 pm

The dwarves destroyer will be epic
Grawl for president! Get your free pet rock today!

Mission Report December 16 1991...
User

by BubblesMaster » Sat Jul 13, 2013 9:37 pm

deoxsis12 wrote:The dwarves destroyer will be epic

It has been hard trying to think up the abilities for the dwarven destroyer, I want it to have fresh and original abilities but I still want it to be unique n that kinda perspective, it'll be like most of the Dwarves advanced towers combined, I hope you'll like it. :mrgreen:
User

by Finwer » Sun Jul 14, 2013 11:18 am

ELVEN PEACEMAKER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I SUPPORT HERO IMPROVEMENTS: viewtopic.php?f=5&t=5322
I answered as sincerly as possible and I got my favorite color...YAY!
User

by Scorpion008 » Sun Jul 14, 2013 11:43 am

Finwer wrote:ELVEN PEACEMAKER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Like Dierde?
User

Next