My last 6 levels

Do you have an epic idea? Share it!

My last 6 levels

by arcanegimli » Thu Jul 18, 2013 2:53 pm

just a quick heads up, my last six levels will be based on the dead marshes, minas morgul (the hidden passage)and mordor,there won't be shelob because she was sort of done in Sarelgaz' lair.

Just a heads up!!!!!!!!!

"From Hells heart I stab at thee"-Khan Noonien Singh, Star Trek II The Wrath of Khan
"Do, or do not, there is no try"-Master Yoda, Star Wars Episode V: The Empire Strikes Back
User

Re: My last 6 levels

by BubblesMaster » Thu Jul 18, 2013 2:58 pm

arcanegimli wrote:just a quick heads up, my last six levels will be based on the dead marshes, minas morgul (the hidden passage)and mordor,there won't be shelob because she was sort of done in Sarelgaz' lair.

Just a heads up!!!!!!!!!

Hahaha! I love LOTR! This is going to be epic, just like all your other ideas. Keep up the good work! :mrgreen:
The Universe has a wonderful sense of humor, the trick is learning to take a joke. Do, or do not. There is no try. Why so serious? 'To Start Press Any Key' Where's The Any Key?
User

by mastermoo123 » Thu Jul 18, 2013 2:59 pm

GIMLI EASTER EGG FTW
ʊքօռ ȶɦɛ ʍօֆȶ ǟռƈɨɛռȶ օʄ քօաɛʀ
ɨ ɦօʟɖ ȶɦɛ ɨʍʍօʀȶǟʟ ɛռɛʀɢʏ
ɨ ֆʊʍʍօռ ȶɦɛ ɢօɖ օʄ ƈօաֆ
ǟռɖ ɮɛƈօʍɛ ɦɨʍ ʍʏֆɛʟʄ!
User

by arcanegimli » Thu Jul 18, 2013 3:16 pm

BubblesMaster wrote:
arcanegimli wrote:just a quick heads up, my last six levels will be based on the dead marshes, minas morgul (the hidden passage)and mordor,there won't be shelob because she was sort of done in Sarelgaz' lair.

Just a heads up!!!!!!!!!

Hahaha! I love LOTR! This is going to be epic, just like all your other ideas. Keep up the good work! :mrgreen:

thanks!!!!i am currently working on the dead marshes post, it's called, Soresian Marshes (sneak peek!) and level 8 is called the hidden passage (another sneak peek!!!!!)

"From Hells heart I stab at thee"-Khan Noonien Singh, Star Trek II The Wrath of Khan
"Do, or do not, there is no try"-Master Yoda, Star Wars Episode V: The Empire Strikes Back
User