Kingdom Rush 3 Level 7 idea

Do you have an epic idea? Share it!

Kingdom Rush 3 Level 7 idea

by arcanegimli » Thu Jul 18, 2013 3:37 pm

Name:Soresian Marshes

Description:Throughout your quest,
you have seen many beings possessed by darkness.
Birds,Demons and Dragons have all been possessed but by who?
Is it Soresos or someone else?You must go through these marshes,
and find out the truth.....

Structure:These marshes are based on the Dead marshes from The Lord of the Rings although there will be no dead bodies in the water.Like Mordor, you can see dark skies and mountains in the distance.There are 16 Strategic Points on this level.Enemies come out from 2 places:Top Right and Top Left.You defend the bottom and the path on each side goes round, then back in and then near the bottom the two paths meet and it goes straight down from there.

Waves (x14):
Wave 1:Top Left entrance, Demon of Darkness x7 and Bird of darkness x13
Wave 2:Top Left entrance, Demon of Darkness x8 and Bird of Darkness x14
Wave 3:Top Left entrance, Demon of Darkness x9 and Bird of Darkness x15
Wave 4:Top Left entrance, Demon of Darkness x7 and Bird of Darkness x13+new enemy,Top right entrance,Soresian Chronophage
Wave 5:Top Left entrance, Demon of Darkness x8 and Bird of Darkness x14+Top Right entrance, Soresian Chronophage
Wave 6:Top Left entrance, Demon of Darkness x9, Bird of Darkness x15 and Dragon of Darkness x1
Wave 7:Top Left entrance, Demon of Darkness x10 and Dragon of Darkness x1+Top Right entrance, Soresian Chronophage x1
Wave 8:Top Left entrance,Demon of Darkness x8,Bird of Darkness x13 and Dragon of Darkness x1+Top Right entrance, Soresian Chronophage x2
Wave 9:Top Left entrance, Demon of Darkness x7 and Bird of Darkness x13+Top Right entrance, Soresian Chronophage x3
Wave 10:Top Left entrance, Demon of Darkness x8 and Bird of Darkness x14+Top Right entrance, Soresian Chronophage x1
Wave 11:Top Left entrance, Dragon of Darkness x3+Top Right entrance, Soresian Chronophage x2
Wave 12:Top Left entrance, Demon of Darkness x7 and Dragon of Darkness x2+Top Right entrance, Soresian Chronophage x3
Wave 13:Top Left entrance, Dragon of Darkness x4
Wave 14:Top Left entrance, Demon of Darkness x9,Bird of Darkness x15 and Dragon of Darkness x3+new enemy, Top Right entrance, *King of the Darkness x1

*boss
The Dead Marshes done, Minas Morgul coming soon!!!
Last edited by arcanegimli on Sun Jul 21, 2013 5:05 pm, edited 5 times in total.

"From Hells heart I stab at thee"-Khan Noonien Singh, Star Trek II The Wrath of Khan
"Do, or do not, there is no try"-Master Yoda, Star Wars Episode V: The Empire Strikes Back
User

Re: Kingdom Rush 3 Level 7 idea

by arcanegimli » Thu Jul 18, 2013 5:26 pm

5 levels to go!

"From Hells heart I stab at thee"-Khan Noonien Singh, Star Trek II The Wrath of Khan
"Do, or do not, there is no try"-Master Yoda, Star Wars Episode V: The Empire Strikes Back
User

by BubblesMaster » Thu Jul 18, 2013 6:52 pm

I love it.
The Universe has a wonderful sense of humor, the trick is learning to take a joke. Do, or do not. There is no try. Why so serious? 'To Start Press Any Key' Where's The Any Key?
User

by mastermoo123 » Thu Jul 18, 2013 6:57 pm

WAY too many flying enemies in these posts WAY too many
ʊքօռ ȶɦɛ ʍօֆȶ ǟռƈɨɛռȶ օʄ քօաɛʀ
ɨ ɦօʟɖ ȶɦɛ ɨʍʍօʀȶǟʟ ɛռɛʀɢʏ
ɨ ֆʊʍʍօռ ȶɦɛ ɢօɖ օʄ ƈօաֆ
ǟռɖ ɮɛƈօʍɛ ɦɨʍ ʍʏֆɛʟʄ!
User

by arcanegimli » Thu Jul 18, 2013 7:10 pm

mastermoo123 wrote:WAY too many flying enemies in these posts WAY too many

it's cause am only using darkness possessed enemies in this post.do you like my chronophage?

User

by mastermoo123 » Thu Jul 18, 2013 7:13 pm

arcanegimli wrote:

it's cause am only using darkness possessed enemies in this post.do you like my chronophage?

Well you should make more land base dark possesd enemies plus only using a family of enemies is no excuse to use a ton of flying enemies + I don't understand what you mean by eating time
ɨ ֆʊʍʍօռ ȶɦɛ ɢօɖ օʄ ƈօաֆ
ǟռɖ ɮɛƈօʍɛ ɦɨʍ ʍʏֆɛʟʄ!
User

by arcanegimli » Fri Jul 19, 2013 3:05 pm

mastermoo123 wrote:
arcanegimli wrote:

Well you should make more land base dark possesd enemies plus only using a family of enemies is no excuse to use a ton of flying enemies + I don't understand what you mean by eating time

basically, he slows down your towers firing speed by say 10 seconds but enemies our protected and move on as normal, it only works for 5 seconds and then stops cause if it didn't then it would be unfair. by the way, has finwer drawn me yet, i would very much like to see it, PM me when he has or if he has already then PM me now! See you on the 29th!!!!

User

by [Lzyleo] » Wed Jul 24, 2013 9:36 am

All the more reason to have a flying barricks :mrgreen:
User

by arcanegimli » Wed Jul 24, 2013 2:44 pm

barracks, and the whole point of barracks is to stop troops while more powerful towers damage it, in kr there aren't many flying enemies so sadly, no!

User

by mastermoo123 » Wed Jul 24, 2013 7:52 pm

Indeed as arcanegimli said all that would let them do is fight flying enemies which is the same as a barracks with a ranged attack the flying barracks will still be destroyed by ranged enemies the barracks with a ranged attack will not
ɨ ֆʊʍʍօռ ȶɦɛ ɢօɖ օʄ ƈօաֆ
ǟռɖ ɮɛƈօʍɛ ɦɨʍ ʍʏֆɛʟʄ!
User