Kingdom Rush 3 level 8

Do you have an epic idea? Share it!

Kingdom Rush 3 level 8

by arcanegimli » Wed Jul 24, 2013 3:26 pm

Name:The Hidden Passage

Description:The Darkness has been destroyed!
butt general, your quest is by no means at an end.
The Dark Lord Soresos dwells in the land past these mountains and they are said to have no entrance,
but we have found a way in.....

Structure:This Level is based on the secret stairs of Minas Morgul from The Lord of the Rings.You unlock Thugee Training Hall and Elven Soldier Tower.At the bottom (which you're defending) is a crumbling staircase.The battle ground has 16 strategic points and has spider webs on the rock face and if you click on it a spider falls down attached to it's web and then springs back up again.Enemies come out of only one place, a stair case at the top similar to the one at the bottom and the path splits at the top, goes round then joins again near the bottom.

Waves (x18):
Wave 1:new enemy x2,Top entrance, Orc Rock-Scaler x10, Flaming Orc x7 and Goblin Slingshot x8
Wave 2:Top entrance, Orc Rock-Scaler x10 and Goblin Slingshot x15
Wave 3:Top entrance, Orc Rock-Scaler x13, Flaming Orc x7 and Goblin Slingshot x13
Wave 4:new enemy, Top entrance, Goblin Engineer x1,Goblin Slingshot x4 and Orc Rock-Scaler x10
Wave 5:Top entrance, Orc Rock-Scaler x16, Goblin Engineer x1 and Goblin Slingshot x3
Wave 6:Top entrance, Orc Rock-Scaler x10 and Goblin Slingshot x20
Wave 7:Top entrance, Orc Rock-Scaler x13, Goblin Engineer x1 and Goblin Slingshot x2
Wave 8:Top entrance, Orc rock-Scaler x14 and Goblin Slingshot x13
Wave 9:Top entrance, Orc-Rock-Scaler x13, Goblin Engineer x1 and Goblin Slingshot x2
Wave 10:Top entrance, Flaming Orc x10 and Goblin Slingshot x14
Wave 11:Top entrance, Flaming Orc x15 and Orc Rock-Scaler x12
Wave 12:Top entrance,Goblin Engineer x2 and Goblin Slingshot x6
Wave 13:Top entrance, Orc Rock-Scaler x17 and Goblin Slingshot x14
Wave 14:Top entrance , Orc Rock-Scaler x14, Goblin Engineer x1 and Goblin Slingshot x3
Wave 15:new enemy, Top entrance, Ogre Boulder-Thrower x1 and Orc Rock-Scaler x13
Wave 16:Top entrance, Ogre Boulder-Thrower x2 and Goblin Slingshot x13
Wave 17:Top entrance, Ogre Boulder-Thrower x6
Wave 18:Top entrance, Ogre Boulder-Thrower x9, Goblin Engineer x2, Goblin Slingshot x8, Orc Rock-Scaler x14 and Flaming Orc x10

Minas Morgul done Shelob's lair (or a take on it) coming soon!

"From Hells heart I stab at thee"-Khan Noonien Singh, Star Trek II The Wrath of Khan
"Do, or do not, there is no try"-Master Yoda, Star Wars Episode V: The Empire Strikes Back
User

Re: Kingdom Rush 3 level 8

by mastermoo123 » Wed Jul 24, 2013 7:47 pm

Awesome but I expect KR 3 will have unique family's of enemies instead of reusing orcs ^U^
ʊքօռ ȶɦɛ ʍօֆȶ ǟռƈɨɛռȶ օʄ քօաɛʀ
ɨ ɦօʟɖ ȶɦɛ ɨʍʍօʀȶǟʟ ɛռɛʀɢʏ
ɨ ֆʊʍʍօռ ȶɦɛ ɢօɖ օʄ ƈօաֆ
ǟռɖ ɮɛƈօʍɛ ɦɨʍ ʍʏֆɛʟʄ!
User

by arcanegimli » Thu Jul 25, 2013 7:07 am

mastermoo123 wrote:Awesome but I expect KR 3 will have unique family's of enemies instead of reusing orcs ^U^

yeah probably, but you know i am doing mordor for my last 6 levels, orcs are essential!

"From Hells heart I stab at thee"-Khan Noonien Singh, Star Trek II The Wrath of Khan
"Do, or do not, there is no try"-Master Yoda, Star Wars Episode V: The Empire Strikes Back
User

by arcanegimli » Mon Jul 29, 2013 8:02 am

this is cool

User