More Hero Abilities

Do you have an epic idea? Share it!

More Hero Abilities

by mastermoo123 » Sun Aug 25, 2013 9:27 pm

Alric

Sand Colossus - Summons a golem made of sandstone to crush his opponents it has 550 health and 40-50 attack .

Dune Teleport - He shrouds himself in a sand hole which opens up were you command its a teleport with a 50% chance to deal 10/15/29 damage to all caught in it


Mirage

Shadow Armour - Allies close to Mirage gain 10/15/20 more health and low armour .

Blink - Able to teleport the distance of her range if you command her to go further she will blink then run the rest of the distance .

Cronan

Wrath of the Jungle - Works and upgrades exactly the same as the rangers wrath of the forest upgrade .

Monkey-Master - Gives cronan 2/3 monkeys with 40/60 health , 8-16 ranged attack they throw bananas and have a 3/5/7 % chance to throw a coconut which deals double damage and stuns


Blackthorn

Cannon Barrage - Two corsairs carrying ship cannons come and fire an area attack dealing 50/65/80 damage

Lost Crew - Summons Two grey ghostlike corsairs for 5/8/10 seconds  who can't be damaged and have 15-30 attack .


Nivus

Arcane Empower - Increases the attack damage of one tower by 10/15/20 for 20 seconds .

Magic slam - Nivus summons a giant blue fist that slams the ground dealing 60/80/100 and stunning .


Diedre

Holy Wings - Gives Diedre holy wings allowing her to fly over any terrain and attack whilst in water she gets a -10%/No Penalty/+10% Speed effect .

Restoration - If there are injured allies and no enemies to hit Diedre is able to fre healing projectiles at allies which heal 40/65/90 health .

Rays of Light - 20%/40%/60% Range buff and a 8/14/22 attack boost the projectiles are replaced by beams .


Sha' Tra


Holograms - Sha' Tra makes 3/4/5 holograms of himself with 80/100/120 health and the same attack .

Teleport - Self explanatory


Karkinos


Cannon Spray - Karkinos fires his shoulder cannon making the water glue works the same as the Battle Mecha T200 waste disposal upgrade decreases Cooldown .

Rocket Claw - Karkinos fires his Metal Claw as a ranged attack dealing 40/50/60 area damage .


Kutsao

Wulf Style - Increases movement speed by 30/50/70 % and increases his attack by 6/10/14 .

Chi Ball - Kutsao performs a hadoukan which fires a ball of chi dealing 30/50/60 damage and dealing true damage ( Ignores armour and magic resistance ) .


Grawl

Rock Golemlings : Grawl summons 3/4 Rock Golemlings which have 250 health and Medium Armour

Shard Spike : Grawl calls up a Huge sharp shard from the earth to kill his foes works and upgrades exactly the same as the DWAARPS Drill


Ashbite

All I want for Christmas is an Ashbite buff
Last edited by mastermoo123 on Sun Aug 25, 2013 10:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ʊքօռ ȶɦɛ ʍօֆȶ ǟռƈɨɛռȶ օʄ քօաɛʀ
ɨ ɦօʟɖ ȶɦɛ ɨʍʍօʀȶǟʟ ɛռɛʀɢʏ
ɨ ֆʊʍʍօռ ȶɦɛ ɢօɖ օʄ ƈօաֆ
ǟռɖ ɮɛƈօʍɛ ɦɨʍ ʍʏֆɛʟʄ!
User avatar
User
 
Posts: 1372
Joined: Fri Jun 21, 2013 8:16 pm
Location: Morrigan Alley

Re: More Hero Abilities

by SilasLock » Sun Aug 25, 2013 9:35 pm

Pretty cool, but the one I find most awesome is Blink, for Mirage. That should really be in the game. :)
I have mad skills, but more mad than skills.
ImageImage
User avatar
User
 
Posts: 1555
Joined: Sun Jul 28, 2013 9:16 pm
Location: The Silveroak Forest outpost

Re: More Hero Abilities

by kilele » Sun Aug 25, 2013 9:44 pm

mastermoo123 wrote:Nivus

Arcane Empower - Increases the attack damage of one tower by 10/15/20 for 20 seconds .

Magic slam - Nivus summons a giant blue fist that slams the ground dealing 60/80/100 and stunning .



You may want to summon another islamic legend : The fabulous Moor Alfatimi riding a green horse.
KR1 Fanmade Challenges
At the end of the experiment, you will be baked and then there will be cake.
User avatar
User
 
Posts: 999
Joined: Sun Aug 14, 2011 5:58 pm

Re: More Hero Abilities

by mastermoo123 » Sun Aug 25, 2013 9:51 pm

kilele wrote:
mastermoo123 wrote:Nivus

Arcane Empower - Increases the attack damage of one tower by 10/15/20 for 20 seconds .

Magic slam - Nivus summons a giant blue fist that slams the ground dealing 60/80/100 and stunning .



You may want to summon another islamic legend : The fabulous Moor Alfatimi riding a green horse.


:?: I'm so confused
ʊքօռ ȶɦɛ ʍօֆȶ ǟռƈɨɛռȶ օʄ քօաɛʀ
ɨ ɦօʟɖ ȶɦɛ ɨʍʍօʀȶǟʟ ɛռɛʀɢʏ
ɨ ֆʊʍʍօռ ȶɦɛ ɢօɖ օʄ ƈօաֆ
ǟռɖ ɮɛƈօʍɛ ɦɨʍ ʍʏֆɛʟʄ!
User avatar
User
 
Posts: 1372
Joined: Fri Jun 21, 2013 8:16 pm
Location: Morrigan Alley

Re: More Hero Abilities

by kilele » Sun Aug 25, 2013 9:58 pm

mastermoo123 wrote: :?: I'm so confused


why? he's just a mythical knight riding a green horse, green is the color of islam. It seems to me a beautiful vision, though I don't know if the muslim audience would like the idea. I can't comment much about frontiers because I'm a flash player.
KR1 Fanmade Challenges
At the end of the experiment, you will be baked and then there will be cake.
User avatar
User
 
Posts: 999
Joined: Sun Aug 14, 2011 5:58 pm

Re: More Hero Abilities

by mastermoo123 » Sun Aug 25, 2013 10:07 pm

kilele wrote:
mastermoo123 wrote: :?: I'm so confused


why? he's just a mythical knight riding a green horse, green is the color of islam. It seems to me a beautiful vision, though I don't know if the muslim audience would like the idea. I can't comment much about frontiers because I'm a flash player.

:?: :?: Why Islam I am still very confused :?: :?:
:?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?:
ʊքօռ ȶɦɛ ʍօֆȶ ǟռƈɨɛռȶ օʄ քօաɛʀ
ɨ ɦօʟɖ ȶɦɛ ɨʍʍօʀȶǟʟ ɛռɛʀɢʏ
ɨ ֆʊʍʍօռ ȶɦɛ ɢօɖ օʄ ƈօաֆ
ǟռɖ ɮɛƈօʍɛ ɦɨʍ ʍʏֆɛʟʄ!
User avatar
User
 
Posts: 1372
Joined: Fri Jun 21, 2013 8:16 pm
Location: Morrigan Alley

Re: More Hero Abilities

by kilele » Sun Aug 25, 2013 10:16 pm

I read Islam!! It's my fault, it is SLAM :) :?
KR1 Fanmade Challenges
At the end of the experiment, you will be baked and then there will be cake.
User avatar
User
 
Posts: 999
Joined: Sun Aug 14, 2011 5:58 pm

Re: More Hero Abilities

by deoxsis12 » Sun Aug 25, 2013 10:26 pm

What about my Grawl? DON'T GO FORGETTIN MY GRAWL :evil: !
Grawl for president! Get your free pet rock today!

Mission Report December 16 1991...
User avatar
User
 
Posts: 1300
Joined: Fri Jun 28, 2013 6:14 pm
Location: A pokemon region (varies on different days)

Re: More Hero Abilities

by mastermoo123 » Sun Aug 25, 2013 10:31 pm

deoxsis12 wrote:What about my Grawl? DON'T GO FORGETTIN MY GRAWL :evil: !

I've added Grawl
ʊքօռ ȶɦɛ ʍօֆȶ ǟռƈɨɛռȶ օʄ քօաɛʀ
ɨ ɦօʟɖ ȶɦɛ ɨʍʍօʀȶǟʟ ɛռɛʀɢʏ
ɨ ֆʊʍʍօռ ȶɦɛ ɢօɖ օʄ ƈօաֆ
ǟռɖ ɮɛƈօʍɛ ɦɨʍ ʍʏֆɛʟʄ!
User avatar
User
 
Posts: 1372
Joined: Fri Jun 21, 2013 8:16 pm
Location: Morrigan Alley

Re: More Hero Abilities

by deoxsis12 » Sun Aug 25, 2013 10:38 pm

mastermoo123 wrote:
deoxsis12 wrote:What about my Grawl? DON'T GO FORGETTIN MY GRAWL :evil: !

I've added Grawl

Awww yea! Good job my friend :mrgreen: !
Grawl for president! Get your free pet rock today!

Mission Report December 16 1991...
User avatar
User
 
Posts: 1300
Joined: Fri Jun 28, 2013 6:14 pm
Location: A pokemon region (varies on different days)

Re: More Hero Abilities

by Cheesecake » Mon Aug 26, 2013 3:33 am

I'M CONFUSED














WHAT DOES TELEPORT DO
If you need something done if the Fan Fiction section, please bother me with it so I feel important.
Image
If you don't know who that is, I'll kill you.
Indiana Jones hero made by RazorLeaf :D :D :D
Avatar by Cybertox :D
User avatar
Moderator
 
Posts: 1433
Joined: Sun Dec 11, 2011 12:47 am
Location: OVER THERE! *points*

Re: More Hero Abilities

by deoxsis12 » Mon Aug 26, 2013 3:35 am

*FACEPALM*
Grawl for president! Get your free pet rock today!

Mission Report December 16 1991...
User avatar
User
 
Posts: 1300
Joined: Fri Jun 28, 2013 6:14 pm
Location: A pokemon region (varies on different days)

Re: More Hero Abilities

by Cheesecake » Mon Aug 26, 2013 3:37 am

deoxsis12 wrote:*FACEPALM*

DO YOU KNOW WHAT TELEPORT DOES?


WAIT I GOT IT











IT MAKES HIM RUN REALLY FAST RIGHT
If you need something done if the Fan Fiction section, please bother me with it so I feel important.
Image
If you don't know who that is, I'll kill you.
Indiana Jones hero made by RazorLeaf :D :D :D
Avatar by Cybertox :D
User avatar
Moderator
 
Posts: 1433
Joined: Sun Dec 11, 2011 12:47 am
Location: OVER THERE! *points*

Re: More Hero Abilities

by deoxsis12 » Mon Aug 26, 2013 3:39 am

IT MOVES HIM FAST
Grawl for president! Get your free pet rock today!

Mission Report December 16 1991...
User avatar
User
 
Posts: 1300
Joined: Fri Jun 28, 2013 6:14 pm
Location: A pokemon region (varies on different days)

Re: More Hero Abilities

by Cheesecake » Mon Aug 26, 2013 3:45 am

deoxsis12 wrote:IT MOVES HIM FAST

K THX

I KNEW IT
If you need something done if the Fan Fiction section, please bother me with it so I feel important.
Image
If you don't know who that is, I'll kill you.
Indiana Jones hero made by RazorLeaf :D :D :D
Avatar by Cybertox :D
User avatar
Moderator
 
Posts: 1433
Joined: Sun Dec 11, 2011 12:47 am
Location: OVER THERE! *points*

Re: More Hero Abilities

by SilasLock » Mon Aug 26, 2013 3:55 am

deoxsis12 wrote:IT MOVES HIM FAST


NO. JUS... NOES. ITS DAT FING DAT MAKES YOO FATT. DA FATTEN MAJIC :P
I have mad skills, but more mad than skills.
ImageImage
User avatar
User
 
Posts: 1555
Joined: Sun Jul 28, 2013 9:16 pm
Location: The Silveroak Forest outpost

Re: More Hero Abilities

by [Lzyleo] » Mon Aug 26, 2013 8:02 am

mastermoo123 wrote:Diedre

Holy Wings - Gives Diedre holy wings allowing her to fly over any terrain and attack whilst in water she gets a -10%/No Penalty/+10% Speed effect .

Restoration - If there are injured allies and no enemies to hit Diedre is able to fre healing projectiles at allies which heal 40/65/90 health .

Rays of Light - 20%/40%/60% Range buff and a 8/14/22 attack boost the projectiles are replaced by beams .


holy wings all ready lets her teleport :| or does it just make her fly like ash bite and if it does will she still be able to attack ground units :?: :?:

also doesn't she all ready have a healing ability :| :?:

one last thing can i suggest an ability where an angel comes down and does like a holy strike :D :D
Image
User avatar
User
 
Posts: 166
Joined: Mon Jul 22, 2013 3:16 am
Location: new zealand

Re: More Hero Abilities

by mastermoo123 » Mon Aug 26, 2013 10:41 am

[Lzyleo] wrote:
mastermoo123 wrote:Diedre

Holy Wings - Gives Diedre holy wings allowing her to fly over any terrain and attack whilst in water she gets a -10%/No Penalty/+10% Speed effect .

Restoration - If there are injured allies and no enemies to hit Diedre is able to fre healing projectiles at allies which heal 40/65/90 health .

Rays of Light - 20%/40%/60% Range buff and a 8/14/22 attack boost the projectiles are replaced by beams .


holy wings all ready lets her teleport :| or does it just make her fly like ash bite and if it does will she still be able to attack ground units :?: :?:

also doesn't she all ready have a healing ability :| :?:

one last thing can i suggest an ability where an angel comes down and does like a holy strike :D :D
Image



The Restoration ability is a passive not a spell

When she if flying she is still able to fight land units it's more of hovering giving her the ability to go over water
ʊքօռ ȶɦɛ ʍօֆȶ ǟռƈɨɛռȶ օʄ քօաɛʀ
ɨ ɦօʟɖ ȶɦɛ ɨʍʍօʀȶǟʟ ɛռɛʀɢʏ
ɨ ֆʊʍʍօռ ȶɦɛ ɢօɖ օʄ ƈօաֆ
ǟռɖ ɮɛƈօʍɛ ɦɨʍ ʍʏֆɛʟʄ!
User avatar
User
 
Posts: 1372
Joined: Fri Jun 21, 2013 8:16 pm
Location: Morrigan Alley


Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 26 guests