Fanmade Challenge list

Do you have an epic idea? Share it!

Re: Fanmade Challenge list

by Ninja » Sun Aug 23, 2015 8:58 pm

WHY WON"T YOU BUY BLACKTORNE!? :shock: He is actually really fun to play with,pretty powerful,and my favorite KRF hero.
"Grammar is the logic of speech, even as logic is the grammar of reason." ~ Richard Chenevix Trench

"You don't have good grammar when you type with your fists." ~ C. F. Payne
User avatar
User
 
Posts: 4631
Joined: Wed Jul 22, 2015 7:57 pm
Location: Sagan-1

Re: Fanmade Challenge list

by Ninja » Sun Nov 15, 2015 10:16 pm

Challenge: Fighting fire with fire

Requirements:
-Beat Pandaemonium NLL with only mages
upgraded to Sorcerers and artillery upgraded
to Big Berthas. All towers must be upgraded
to 4th tier by the end of the level.
-RoF is allowed but reinforcements are not.
-Ignus is the only allowed hero.
-Ignus cannot die at all during the entire level.
-No Gnome Shop items are allowed.
"Grammar is the logic of speech, even as logic is the grammar of reason." ~ Richard Chenevix Trench

"You don't have good grammar when you type with your fists." ~ C. F. Payne
User avatar
User
 
Posts: 4631
Joined: Wed Jul 22, 2015 7:57 pm
Location: Sagan-1

Re: Fanmade Challenge list

by Big Bad Bug » Mon Nov 16, 2015 3:42 am

Ninja wrote:WHY WON"T YOU BUY BLACKTORNE!? :shock: He is actually really fun to play with,pretty powerful,and my favorite KRF hero.


Alric is so much stronger than him, and will actually heal in battle. Blackthorne shoots at enemies and has a melee detection range that is WAY too large, making him constantly die without the player being able to prevent it. He is worse than Deirdre, not in terms of strength, but because he is the most frustrating hero to use.
BBB
User avatar
Moderator
 
Posts: 7815
Joined: Sun Jan 12, 2014 5:22 pm
Location: Your worst nightmares

Re: Fanmade Challenge list

by Ninja » Mon Nov 16, 2015 3:48 pm

Big Bad Bug wrote:
Ninja wrote:WHY WON'T YOU BUY BLACKTORNE!? :shock: He is actually really fun to play with,pretty powerful,and my favorite KRF hero.


Alric is so much stronger than him, and will actually heal in battle. Blackthorne shoots at enemies and has a melee detection range that is WAY too large, making him constantly die without the player being able to prevent it. He is worse than Deirdre, not in terms of strength, but because he is the most frustrating hero to use.


Well, everyone to his own, I guess.
Personally, I never have trouble with
any of those problems that you just
stated. :P (I know Alric is stronger
than him, he's my 2nd favorite KRF
hero. However, I like Blackthorne's
theme, more original powers, and
of course, RELEASE THE KRAKEN! :P )
"Grammar is the logic of speech, even as logic is the grammar of reason." ~ Richard Chenevix Trench

"You don't have good grammar when you type with your fists." ~ C. F. Payne
User avatar
User
 
Posts: 4631
Joined: Wed Jul 22, 2015 7:57 pm
Location: Sagan-1

Re: Fanmade Challenge list

by Big Bad Bug » Tue Nov 17, 2015 12:56 am

I don't think that you should like him less because Alric is stronger. Alric is very boring, with 3 statistical passives (though spiked armor is a good skill IMO) and Flurry being rather plain as well. He's in my bottom 5 heroes of KRF, but Blackthorne beats him as my least favourite of all 3 games.
BBB
User avatar
Moderator
 
Posts: 7815
Joined: Sun Jan 12, 2014 5:22 pm
Location: Your worst nightmares

Re: Fanmade Challenge list

by Ninja » Tue Nov 17, 2015 9:41 pm

Big Bad Bug wrote:I don't think that you should like him less because Alric is stronger. Alric is very boring, with 3 statistical passives (though spiked armor is a good skill IMO) and Flurry being rather plain as well. He's in my bottom 5 heroes of KRF, but Blackthorne beats him as my least favourite of all 3 games.


I don't like him less because
Alric is stronger. :? Alric is
my second favorite KRF
hero; I wrote as much above. ;)
I admit Alric is rather plain;
and that even though I intensely
hate stat passives, he still seems
rather strangely appealing and
cool to me. :?
"Grammar is the logic of speech, even as logic is the grammar of reason." ~ Richard Chenevix Trench

"You don't have good grammar when you type with your fists." ~ C. F. Payne
User avatar
User
 
Posts: 4631
Joined: Wed Jul 22, 2015 7:57 pm
Location: Sagan-1

Re: Fanmade Challenge list

by Big Bad Bug » Wed Nov 18, 2015 12:19 am

I feel like I had a point when I wrote that first sentence, but it just wasn't completely fulfilled. Oh well, I can't remember what it is now.

Ultimately, I think that you should like heroes based on how fun they are to use. If you like Blackthorne's playstyle, go ahead. It's too subjective for me to say you're wrong to feel that way. I just think that there are many strong reasons why he's much less fun than other heroes, reasons that fit to my personal preferences.
BBB
User avatar
Moderator
 
Posts: 7815
Joined: Sun Jan 12, 2014 5:22 pm
Location: Your worst nightmares

Re: Fanmade Challenge list

by Ninja » Wed Nov 18, 2015 12:56 am

Big Bad Bug wrote:I feel like I had a point when I wrote that first sentence, but it just wasn't completely fulfilled. Oh well, I can't remember what it is now.

Ultimately, I think that you should like heroes based on how fun they are to use. If you like Blackthorne's playstyle, go ahead. It's too subjective for me to say you're wrong to feel that way. I just think that there are many strong reasons why he's much less fun than other heroes, reasons that fit to my personal preferences.


I do like Blackthorne's playstyle. It's fun. :)
(Also, I have absolutely no problem with
his long melee detection range. In fact,
it's helped me quite a bit before more than
once. His slow speed in approaching enemies
forces the enemy to wait for an extremely
long time while he approaches, thus stalling
the enemy greatly. I find it particularly fun
to try & see what I can get away with with
this mechanic. 8-) )
"Grammar is the logic of speech, even as logic is the grammar of reason." ~ Richard Chenevix Trench

"You don't have good grammar when you type with your fists." ~ C. F. Payne
User avatar
User
 
Posts: 4631
Joined: Wed Jul 22, 2015 7:57 pm
Location: Sagan-1

Re: Fanmade Challenge list

by SealDarklight » Wed Dec 02, 2015 10:41 am

The only thing i was using is Big berthas and ingvar or level 3 towers and any hero on vez´nans tower
User avatar
User
 
Posts: 474
Joined: Sun Jul 19, 2015 6:40 pm
Location: In the Deep Dark Woods

Re: Fanmade Challenge list

by Ninja » Wed Dec 02, 2015 2:08 pm

SealDarklight wrote:The only thing i was using is Big berthas and ingvar or level 3 towers and any hero on vez´nans tower


Your challenge should be called "Barbaric Siege", Seal. :)
"Grammar is the logic of speech, even as logic is the grammar of reason." ~ Richard Chenevix Trench

"You don't have good grammar when you type with your fists." ~ C. F. Payne
User avatar
User
 
Posts: 4631
Joined: Wed Jul 22, 2015 7:57 pm
Location: Sagan-1

Re: Fanmade Challenge list

by Please Dont Ban Me » Sun Feb 21, 2016 12:20 am

This is more of a how-far-can-you-get type of challenge. Actually, there's two.

1. Caught Unawares: On Twilight Invasion, you must sell and rebuy towers to get your starting cash down to 70 (enough for 1 Archer), then see how far you can get.
2. Relentless Invasion: Same Endless mode, but you don't have to bring down your starting cash before wave 1, except upon starting the game, call the first wave. From then on, if the next wave shows up, call it immediately. See how far you can get.
I just want a signature.
User avatar
User
 
Posts: 96
Joined: Thu Nov 06, 2014 10:21 pm
Location: Spawning from a Poison Pool whenever a Earth Elemental is killed

Re: Fanmade Challenge list

by Big Bad Bug » Sun Feb 21, 2016 1:59 am

2 is how I play all levels, all Endless Modes, and all Heroic Challenges. For Endless, calling waves early is hardly a challenge; you get enough extra gold and spell cooldowns that it becomes the superior method of playing to get a higher score and further waves. ;)
BBB
User avatar
Moderator
 
Posts: 7815
Joined: Sun Jan 12, 2014 5:22 pm
Location: Your worst nightmares

Re: Fanmade Challenge list

by Please Dont Ban Me » Sun Feb 21, 2016 3:17 am

The challenge is more of if you can handle all the increased enemies. And that is what I do past wave 30, which I may not get past because Ironhide is evil and they send TWO Brutes instead of just one.
I just want a signature.
User avatar
User
 
Posts: 96
Joined: Thu Nov 06, 2014 10:21 pm
Location: Spawning from a Poison Pool whenever a Earth Elemental is killed

Re: Fanmade Challenge list

by Sinque Productions » Sun Apr 10, 2016 4:08 am

Would be cool if these were some types of in game achievements (game center or Steam achievements)
Good luck everyone :D
:veznan:
The above message has been sent by The Killian Experience version of Addy.
User avatar
User
 
Posts: 415
Joined: Mon Mar 28, 2016 9:10 pm
Location: Addy's secret lair.

Re: Fanmade Challenge list

by Lord of all evil » Fri Apr 22, 2016 1:35 am

Master of Chi:
Get all stars on map with only Xin and reach wave 70 in both endless modes, no gnome shop, no mods
User
 
Posts: 149
Joined: Thu Aug 13, 2015 9:13 pm

Re: Fanmade Challenge list

by Ninja » Fri Apr 22, 2016 2:54 am

Lord of all evil wrote:Master of Chi:
Get all stars on map with only Xin and reach wave 70 in both endless modes, no gnome shop, no mods


No, PLEASE! I can't do it, I won't do it! NOOOOO! :cry:
"Grammar is the logic of speech, even as logic is the grammar of reason." ~ Richard Chenevix Trench

"You don't have good grammar when you type with your fists." ~ C. F. Payne
User avatar
User
 
Posts: 4631
Joined: Wed Jul 22, 2015 7:57 pm
Location: Sagan-1

Re: Fanmade Challenge list

by magicmetal03 » Fri Apr 22, 2016 11:25 am

Here is a fun one:Beat Rising Tides without Mages,and have to get 3 stars.No gnome shop and cheats,too.
P-Pencil
Image

Mostly ded.
User avatar
User
 
Posts: 714
Joined: Thu Mar 03, 2016 11:20 pm
Location: In your brain.

Re: Fanmade Challenge list

by Ninja » Wed Nov 08, 2017 12:05 am

All right, it’s time for the FOOT CHALLENGE! Beat the main campaign of any of the games (on Veteran mode) using only your feet to control the game! You may use the Gnome Shop, but no Fatboys or Chill Wands.. Also, the minimum star requirement for each level is only 2 stars since this challenge is really difficult. (Note: This might be easier to do on Flash because of hotkeys and the superior controlling mechanism of the mouse/touchpad.)

Bonus challenge: Get to wave 30 on any Endless Mode using only your feet. No Gnome Shop allowed.
"Grammar is the logic of speech, even as logic is the grammar of reason." ~ Richard Chenevix Trench

"You don't have good grammar when you type with your fists." ~ C. F. Payne
User avatar
User
 
Posts: 4631
Joined: Wed Jul 22, 2015 7:57 pm
Location: Sagan-1

Re: Fanmade Challenge list

by The Kingmaker » Mon Dec 11, 2017 12:20 pm

Ninja has a Quentin Tarantino level foot fetish confirmed
"Aragorn: [Elvish] Sit down, Legolas."
Image

My treasured creations:
The Oddities, The Four Elementals, Gathering Twilight
The Community Improves Heroes
User avatar
User
 
Posts: 1901
Joined: Sun Apr 19, 2015 4:42 pm
Location: A stage (but all the world's a stage)

Re: Fanmade Challenge list

by Ninja » Tue Dec 12, 2017 12:06 am

The Kingmaker wrote:Ninja has a Quentin Tarantino level foot fetish confirmed


:lol: No ...

(I've gotten to the Citadel in KR now, though. I'm probably wasting too much time on this. :P )
"Grammar is the logic of speech, even as logic is the grammar of reason." ~ Richard Chenevix Trench

"You don't have good grammar when you type with your fists." ~ C. F. Payne
User avatar
User
 
Posts: 4631
Joined: Wed Jul 22, 2015 7:57 pm
Location: Sagan-1

Previous

Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 5 guests