Sakai the Ninja
Level 10
Damage: 30-40
Health: 440
Armour: None
Fire Rate: Average
Respawn: 18 sec
Secondary: 30% dodge chance

Flying Katanas: (cooldown 12s) Shots his two swords that deal 35/75/115 damage to one or two enemies. 2/2/2 points
Masterly Hit: (passive) Every hit has a 15/25/40% chance of dealing double damage. 3/2/2 points
Mana Drain: (cooldown 10s) Drains 20/30/40% of the damage of the enemy who is fighting with and adds it to himself for 6 seconds. 2/1/1 points
Shadow Copies: (cooldown 16s) Summons 1/2/3 copies of himself that add him in battle for 7 seconds, can't be hurt and deal the same damage like Sakai. 3/2/2 points
Ranged Mode: (cooldown 20s) For 9/10/11 seconds becomes a ranged hero throwing shurikens that deal 10-20/15-30/20-40 damage. 2/2/2 points
User

Re: Ninja hero :)

by benni369 » Fri Dec 06, 2013 7:58 pm

Cool! But maybe you should rename ranged mode? And the shadow copies is kinda Mirage's thing, maybe instead he summons fellow ninjas from his clan instead? :?

My rating on this hero:
_________T
:evil: :x :| :) :D
Last edited by benni369 on Fri Dec 06, 2013 8:02 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Juice Box wrote:I HAVE NO FRIENDS BECAUSE YOU ALL SUCK.

Image Awesome stone golem made by FastAndBlast. (Thank you! :D )
User

by benni369 » Fri Dec 06, 2013 7:59 pm

benni369 wrote:Cool! But maybe you should rename ranged mode? And the shadow copies is kinda Mirage's thing, maybe instead he summons fellow ninjas from his clan instead? :?

My rating on this hero:
\/
:evil: :x :| :) :D

Whaaaat? Sorry. Don't know how that happened.

User

by Zonoro13 » Fri Dec 06, 2013 8:54 pm

Wow, that's a cool hero. He may even be OP, depending on his mechanics. But the idea is very cool and Ironhide should definitely consider a ninja hero! :D
In the beginning there was nothing, which exploded.
Build a man a fire, and he'll be warm for a day. Set a man on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life.
-Terry Pratchett

Is this the latest dank meme? -Pencil
User

by Sanzuwu13 » Fri Dec 06, 2013 11:40 pm

I think the katanas should be replaced with sais or one of the smaller sword varieties. While ninjas did use katanas, katanas were large and probably wouldn't be thrown.

Overall, though, fabulous idea.
User

Location: Ha'Kraj Plateau, recruiting trolls and half-trolls for the forces of good

by Zonoro13 » Fri Dec 06, 2013 11:57 pm

Sanzuwu13 wrote:I think the katanas should be replaced with sais or one of the smaller sword varieties. While ninjas did use katanas, katanas were large and probably wouldn't be thrown.

Perhaps ninja-to? Those were the blades most preferred by ninjas, along with sai and shuriken. They also used a variety of grapnels, caltrops, chains, and hooks for various purposes.
Build a man a fire, and he'll be warm for a day. Set a man on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life.
-Terry Pratchett

User

by benni369 » Sat Dec 07, 2013 12:40 am

Zonoro13 wrote:
Sanzuwu13 wrote:I think the katanas should be replaced with sais or one of the smaller sword varieties. While ninjas did use katanas, katanas were large and probably wouldn't be thrown.

Perhaps ninja-to? Those were the blades most preferred by ninjas, along with sai and shuriken. They also used a variety of grapnels, caltrops, chains, and hooks for various purposes.

What about Kunais? :?

User

by Zonoro13 » Sat Dec 07, 2013 12:50 am

benni369 wrote:
Zonoro13 wrote:

OMG RAGE THEY DIDN'T USE THEM OMG RAGE THAT'S A LOAD OF POP CULTURE CRAP GAH! :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:
-Terry Pratchett

User

by benni369 » Sat Dec 07, 2013 2:15 am

Zonoro13 wrote:
benni369 wrote:
Zonoro13 wrote:[

OMG RAGE THEY DIDN'T USE THEM OMG RAGE THAT'S A LOAD OF POP CULTURE CRAP GAH! :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:

WELL, OMG RAGE WELL SORRY I HOMESCHOOL! :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:

Oh, P.S. (You'll probably well at me again for this, but, hey.) Kingdom rush isn't really 'based off of Alexander the great (I know he didn't live in the medieval aura)', A.K.A. I don't think it's supposed to be filled with educational stuff.

And P.S. again: Since you hurt my feelings I'm leaving the forums for 4 days.

And P.S. again again: It's not nice TO YELL TO PEOPLE LIKE THIS WHEN THEY DON'T KNOW IT'S A LOAD OF POP CULTURAL CRAP!

User

by Sanzuwu13 » Sat Dec 07, 2013 4:28 am

Zonoro13 wrote:
benni369 wrote:What about Kunais? :?

Um, Zonoro, they did. From what I can find out, kunai were primarily stabbing rather than throwing weapons, but were occasionally thrown. And in SairiRM's suggested skill set, they aren't primarily used as thrown weapons—there is a skill throwing them, but it is an occasional use of the ninja hero's main weapons, and for sustained ranged combat, he switches to shuriken.
User

Location: Ha'Kraj Plateau, recruiting trolls and half-trolls for the forces of good

by Zonoro13 » Sat Dec 07, 2013 12:46 pm

Sanzuwu13 wrote:
Zonoro13 wrote:
benni369 wrote:What about Kunais? :?

Um, Zonoro, they did. From what I can find out, kunai were primarily stabbing rather than throwing weapons, but were occasionally thrown. And in SairiRM's suggested skill set, they aren't primarily used as thrown weapons—there is a skill throwing them, but it is an occasional use of the ninja hero's main weapons, and for sustained ranged combat, he switches to shuriken.

Oh. Heh. Maybe they used them occasionally, but I've never heard of it.
Also, sorry benni. My rage wasn't directed at you but at the world.
-Terry Pratchett

User

by benni369 » Sat Dec 07, 2013 7:16 pm

OOh, nevermind :)

User