Entry 5
No votes
Entry 6
12%

Total votes : 17

Re: Endless Challenge Contest Voting

by Ashbite » Mon Aug 25, 2014 2:42 pm

Big Bad Bug wrote:
Ashbite wrote:I disagree. You might as well say that as a reason of putting Greenfins in Cavern stages.

That's very different: Greenfins are fish, Saurians are reptiles. But: Skeletons are undead, and zombies and abominations are undead. It still fits.

Vetern would be impossible. Zombies have 300 HP on Veteran in blackburn. Skeleton Knight for EVERY enemy?
And even with KR stats, with the stat growth…It's be plain impossible.

@Simmonds That's very different. The Dark Forge is a special tower, the Graveyard is a mechanic.
The original Graveyard worked well, but it wouldn't work in elite stages. Why? Power creep. You have much more enemes with 300+ HP in Elite stages.
Some people believe football is a matter of life and death. I am very disappointed with this attitude. I can assure you it is much, much more important than that.

A villain dies a thousand times, a hero only once.

:veznan: :sheep: :veznan:
User

by Simmonds91 » Mon Aug 25, 2014 2:48 pm

Mm... The zombies that spawn in bonesburg all over are a pain even in casual, swap them with skeletons and add more health... Not good. Maybe if it was nerfed? Maybe instead of gravyard just a single grave? Under a dead tree.. With a crow on a branch!!! And its raining!!!! :lol:
Glory to Atom/Xenu/Bel-Shamharoth/FlyingSpaghettiMonster/HypnoToad/Yog-Sothoth/Kraff/Umbra/Yu-Yevon/Tak/Elynie/Shuma-Gorath/Unicron/RNGesus/ Tats /Hydra/Azrael/Leviathan-Lord of the Labyrinth
User

Location: The Three Jolly Luck Takeaway Fish Bar, Dagon Street, Ankh-Morpork

by Ashbite » Mon Aug 25, 2014 3:03 pm

As we have graves and Skeleton Piles in Shadowmoon and Blackburn, I approve of this idea.
For the next contest, how about a tower set based on enemies?
Some people believe football is a matter of life and death. I am very disappointed with this attitude. I can assure you it is much, much more important than that.

User

by tmn loveblue » Mon Aug 25, 2014 3:19 pm

I already did one of that.

About my, I mean those graves, I was originally thinking about them as spots where Skeletons can spawn as normal enemies, without warning, meaning they are regular spawn spots and not graveyards.
User

by Ashbite » Mon Aug 25, 2014 3:27 pm

Well then it's fine :)

User

by Simmonds91 » Mon Aug 25, 2014 5:00 pm

Next contest: favourite heros
Glory to Atom/Xenu/Bel-Shamharoth/FlyingSpaghettiMonster/HypnoToad/Yog-Sothoth/Kraff/Umbra/Yu-Yevon/Tak/Elynie/Shuma-Gorath/Unicron/RNGesus/ Tats /Hydra/Azrael/Leviathan-Lord of the Labyrinth
User

Location: The Three Jolly Luck Takeaway Fish Bar, Dagon Street, Ankh-Morpork

by Ashbite » Mon Aug 25, 2014 5:03 pm

I think we should do something new, not done before in a contest.
viewtopic.php?f=15&t=3033&hilit=Voting

User

by RaZoR LeAf » Mon Aug 25, 2014 6:11 pm

Give me an hour or two (I just got home from work) and I'll make a new thread to discuss ideas in.
Yes it's me

by SilasLock » Thu Nov 27, 2014 8:03 pm

I missed the voting on this, but I think the winner (#2) had some of the best design and aesthetics. I'm not sure about how I feel about using it as an endless stage, though; catching a rogue baron who used to be close to the king seems like the kind of thing for a series of stages about bringing him to justice while avoiding the new tricks and traps he comes up with for each new level.
I have mad skills, but more mad than skills.
ImageImage
User

by RaZoR LeAf » Thu Nov 27, 2014 8:27 pm

SilasLock wrote:I missed the voting on this, but I think the winner (#2) had some of the best design and aesthetics. I'm not sure about how I feel about using it as an endless stage, though; catching a rogue baron who used to be close to the king seems like the kind of thing for a series of stages about bringing him to justice while avoiding the new tricks and traps he comes up with for each new level.

We've had about three more contests since this thread. Cheesecake has been inactive, so I've been running them with in thread voting.
Yes it's me

by SilasLock » Thu Nov 27, 2014 8:28 pm

RaZoR LeAf wrote:
SilasLock wrote:I missed the voting on this, but I think the winner (#2) had some of the best design and aesthetics. I'm not sure about how I feel about using it as an endless stage, though; catching a rogue baron who used to be close to the king seems like the kind of thing for a series of stages about bringing him to justice while avoiding the new tricks and traps he comes up with for each new level.

We've had about three more contests since this thread. Cheesecake has been inactive, so I've been running them with in thread voting.

Really? Wow, I need to start looking at the dates on posts. :oops:

Congrats on the semi-mod status, though! :)
I have mad skills, but more mad than skills.
ImageImage
User

by RaZoR LeAf » Thu Nov 27, 2014 8:34 pm

SilasLock wrote:
RaZoR LeAf wrote:

Really? Wow, I need to start looking at the dates on posts. :oops:

Congrats on the semi-mod status, though! :)

Eh, I just offered to do the contests, there's nothing else to it really. These were the two we had since this thread:

Level 5 Tower - Results

Four Elements Contest - Results (most recent)
Yes it's me

Previous