Campaign: Rise of Dragons

Do you have an epic idea? Share it!

Re: Kingdom Rush Origins Campaign: Path of the Paladins

by tmn loveblue » Tue Dec 23, 2014 11:45 pm

Yes :D I imagine having 10 of these speeding along would be very cool. And difficult, too.
User

by Big Bad Bug » Wed Dec 24, 2014 2:17 am

tmn loveblue wrote:Yes :D I imagine having 10 of these speeding along would be very cool. And difficult, too.

I'll use teleport scrolls to form a horde of them and get crushed by Vez'nan :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :veznan:
BBB

by tmn loveblue » Wed Dec 24, 2014 2:47 am

Vez'nan's demon can kill them whole in one or two shots :shock: But if you misplace the spell for just a second :twisted: Vez will be KILLED!! :twisted:
User

by tmn loveblue » Sat Dec 27, 2014 4:56 pm

Updated with all of Level 2. Hope you guys like it. It is hard work :D
User

by Big Bad Bug » Sat Dec 27, 2014 5:32 pm

These enemies are really good, tmn! :D

The Nimbledon's name is somewhat derpy, especially compared to the other foes. It just sounds less awesome and takes away the cool factor they have.

I worry that your hero is OP on her own, but I'm guessing that you'll either have a small amount of enemies in the level or a special tower to balance it out. ;)
BBB

by tmn loveblue » Sun Dec 28, 2014 12:24 am

I imagine that she would usually stand where she spawns, occasionally teleport in to interrupt fights with her skills, and only lead enemies in selected waves. This way she won't be so OP.
User

by tmn loveblue » Sun Dec 28, 2014 7:40 am

Twisted and turned level 2 a bit, polishing and dusting stuffs, arranging things into place. Really, this is the creation I devote the most energy and cherish the idea for longest, yet it is the least popular among all my fan-made campaign??? :sigh:
User

by Big Bad Bug » Mon Dec 29, 2014 12:41 am

tmn loveblue wrote:Twisted and turned level 2 a bit, polishing and dusting stuffs, arranging things into place. Really, this is the creation I devote the most energy and cherish the idea for longest, yet it is the least popular among all my fan-made campaign??? :sigh:

Sorry, I've been busy and not reading topics thoroughly for the past few days (TOTALLY not because I'm basking in the glory of all of my gifts) but I'll be detailed now. :)

The Flame Wing is very OP, especially considering the maze-like path you've made. With the multiple entrances, it would be difficult to focus attack power to separate areas, and the player would die many times trying to find the perfect balance out the strength of towers in different areas. Seems like something that I would do. :twisted:

I have a cool idea: Since Arcane Archers can remove magic resistance, there should be a way to remove fire resistance on the dragons, as well. It wuld be awesome if the FK's Eerie Gardening skill could do this, as they go great with artillery, thus making Fiery Nut awesomely powerful against them. ;)
BBB

by BubblesMaster » Mon Dec 29, 2014 4:06 am

This is all very well put together! Great job!
The Universe has a wonderful sense of humor, the trick is learning to take a joke. Do, or do not. There is no try. Why so serious? 'To Start Press Any Key' Where's The Any Key?
User

by tmn loveblue » Mon Dec 29, 2014 8:11 am

Big Bad Bug wrote:
tmn loveblue wrote:Twisted and turned level 2 a bit, polishing and dusting stuffs, arranging things into place. Really, this is the creation I devote the most energy and cherish the idea for longest, yet it is the least popular among all my fan-made campaign??? :sigh:

Sorry, I've been busy and not reading topics thoroughly for the past few days (TOTALLY not because I'm basking in the glory of all of my gifts) but I'll be detailed now. :)

The Flame Wing is very OP, especially considering the maze-like path you've made. With the multiple entrances, it would be difficult to focus attack power to separate areas, and the player would die many times trying to find the perfect balance out the strength of towers in different areas. Seems like something that I would do. :twisted:

I have a cool idea: Since Arcane Archers can remove magic resistance, there should be a way to remove fire resistance on the dragons, as well. It wuld be awesome if the FK's Eerie Gardening skill could do this, as they go great with artillery, thus making Fiery Nut awesomely powerful against them. ;)

I'll consider that.Thanks ;) Since the Fire Resistance is something reserved only for the dragons, I feel afraid that if the player can remove it too easily, the creatures would lose part of its taste and depth.

BubblesMaster wrote:This is all very well put together! Great job!

:mrgreen: There will be more to come.
User

Re: Campaign: New Moon

by Big Bad Bug » Mon Dec 29, 2014 8:29 pm

What if only soldier attacks can remove part of the fire resistance, and obly from the magic damage of Moon Forged Blades? It would make the whole "knights vs dragons" theme more interactive. It would also be a cool and rewarding secret to discover when players figure it out. Perhaps a hint can be left in the level or enemies' descriptions. :D
BBB

by tmn loveblue » Sat Jan 03, 2015 3:29 pm

That idea is cool. I'll try to implement it, maybe twist it a bit ;)

Sorry about the late response, I've been busy :(
User

by Mr_Lamington_Wolf » Sun Jan 04, 2015 12:41 pm

TMN considering you've implemented a bit of dragons what about a dragon boss/miniboss?

If so I had a quote lingering in my mind from Smaug;

"I am fire, I am DEATH!"
I'm a Canadian Wolf crossed with an Aussie Lamington and a German accent
User

by tmn loveblue » Mon Jan 05, 2015 11:07 am

Big Bad Bug wrote:What if only soldier attacks can remove part of the fire resistance, and obly from the magic damage of Moon Forged Blades? It would make the whole "knights vs dragons" theme more interactive. It would also be a cool and rewarding secret to discover when players figure it out. Perhaps a hint can be left in the level or enemies' descriptions. :D

I changed the skills of the Order of the Moon for them to be able to counter dragons' fire resistance ;
Captain_Awesome wrote:TMN considering you've implemented a bit of dragons what about a dragon boss/miniboss?

If so I had a quote lingering in my mind from Smaug;

"I am fire, I am DEATH!"

Simple quote, I'll consider that, thanks :D
User

by Big Bad Bug » Mon Jan 05, 2015 4:25 pm

Awesome addition! I don't think any enemies have poison resistance in this campaign, though, unless you're adding ones that do. ;)
BBB

by tmn loveblue » Mon Jan 05, 2015 10:05 pm

Once you have beaten all the levels near-perfectly, you get to use the tower beyond levels in this campaign.
User

by BubblesMaster » Tue Jan 06, 2015 2:23 am

tmn loveblue wrote:Once you have beaten all the levels near-perfectly, you get to use the tower beyond levels in this campaign.

That's pretty sweet. Nice thinking.
The Universe has a wonderful sense of humor, the trick is learning to take a joke. Do, or do not. There is no try. Why so serious? 'To Start Press Any Key' Where's The Any Key?
User

by tmn loveblue » Tue Jan 06, 2015 7:25 am

Thanks :mrgreen: What good is a new advanced tower if it can only be used in a few levels
User

by Mr_Lamington_Wolf » Tue Jan 06, 2015 11:29 am

Let me re-write the quote TMN;

"I am fire, I am....Death!!"
I'm a Canadian Wolf crossed with an Aussie Lamington and a German accent
User

by tmn loveblue » Wed Jan 07, 2015 12:45 pm

Updated with half of the next level, Springstream :yey: :yey: :yey:

I should be able to finish the chunk by tomorrow. I'm very sorry about the long delays between updates.
User

PreviousNext