by SairiRM » Fri Apr 17, 2015 3:29 pm

shadownight wrote:Sorry guys I never revealed my true gender

[+] SPOILER
but seriously I'm a guy

I knew it.
User

Re: User Heroes

by Big Bad Bug » Sat Apr 18, 2015 12:07 am

Oh, well then. I remember something about people's genders being discussed, I believe on a contest thread, and Shadow stating to be a girl. I've resolved the issue by changing all of the pronouns to masculine. :)

Does this mean that JB is the only girl in the forum?
BBB

by AerisDraco » Sat Apr 18, 2015 1:50 am

She can't be the only, the odds of that are more or less nonexistant.
However, she's the only regularly active female member.

Also, lore question, why did Sha'tra decide to kill the Reaper Queen if he had worked for her?
KRA is now complete.
Main Topic

by Big Bad Bug » Sat Apr 18, 2015 3:37 am

AerisDraco wrote:She can't be the only, the odds of that are more or less nonexistant.

Also, lore question, why did Sha'tra decide to kill the Reaper Queen if he had worked for her?

Sha'tra is part of the "advanced purple aliens" while the Reaper Queen is part of the "savage pink aliens," who were already at war with each other in space. If I should have to create a reason for them to be at war, I would say that it's because they all think the other has one of the gems like Elynie's Tear, and want its power. One of the alien races not mentioned to be in the war, the green suction-cup-fingered aliens, manage to acquire one after Malagar's defeat.
BBB

by shadownight » Sat Apr 18, 2015 6:11 am

Big Bad Bug wrote:
AerisDraco wrote:She can't be the only, the odds of that are more or less nonexistant.

Sha'tra is part of the "advanced purple aliens" while the Reaper Queen is part of the "savage pink aliens," who were already at war with each other in space. If I should have to create a reason for them to be at war, I would say that it's because they all think the other has one of the gems like Elynie's Tear, and want its power. One of the alien races not mentioned to be in the war, the green suction-cup-fingered aliens, manage to acquire one after Malagar's defeat.

Damned those pesky aliens

User

by AerisDraco » Sat Apr 18, 2015 3:27 pm

Okay.
But, why did the Reaper Queen fall if Shadow never finished the shot?
(I think that was what I meant to ask.)
KRA is now complete.
Main Topic

by Big Bad Bug » Sat Apr 18, 2015 7:16 pm

The beam fired by Sha'tra's mothership had a big enough impact to bring down everything nearby, includng the massive alien queen. ;)
BBB

by Big Bad Bug » Sun Apr 19, 2015 4:58 am

TMN the Sky Lord has arrived to take your battles to new heights! :yey: :yey: :yey:
BBB

by tmn loveblue » Sun Apr 19, 2015 11:02 am

I think I am quite OP ;) with the ability to completely immobilize and kill any foe. Beside, if we take Vindicator and compare it with The Harder They Fall, the latter is much stronger, since currently, the strongest enemy is the Golem, which has 4,400 health, the cooldown would only rise as high as 54 secs, 4s longer than Vindicator, and I get this huge blast that can wipe out anyone up to the level of a Twilight Heretic. Two for one kill! I guess it is why I have so little health and such a long re-spawn.

On a side note, I really look like myself ;) Really.
User

by Big Bad Bug » Sun Apr 19, 2015 2:23 pm

tmn loveblue wrote:I think I am quite OP ;) with the ability to completely immobilize and kill any foe. Beside, if we take Vindicator and compare it with The Harder They Fall, the latter is much stronger, since currently, the strongest enemy is the Golem, which has 4,400 health, the cooldown would only rise as high as 54 secs, 4s longer than Vindicator, and I get this huge blast that can wipe out anyone up to the level of a Twilight Heretic. Two for one kill! I guess it is why I have so little health and such a long re-spawn.

On a side note, I really look like myself ;) Really.

You'd technically be a dragon hero, so I suppose your damage output would have to be stronger than Reg'son, who is only a $1 hero. Plus, heroes with a new mechanic tend to be OP anyways, like Durax, R&R, Bruxa, etc. ;) Glad to see you back on the forums, buddy. :mrgreen: :D

I just made up the appearance because i thought you'd look really cool. Lucky guess! :yey:
BBB

by tmn loveblue » Mon Apr 20, 2015 11:50 am

No, not appearance. Personality. And I looks like my dream-self, with blue eyes and clothing, and everything like that ;)
User

by Big Bad Bug » Sat Apr 25, 2015 2:11 pm

Update with Zonoro the Bell Keeper! :yey: Hopefully I haven't disgraced the Old Kingdom series with this. ;)
BBB

by Zonoro13 » Sat Apr 25, 2015 10:13 pm

Wow, that's awesome! The abilities are spot-on. Thanks so much! :D
In the beginning there was nothing, which exploded.
Build a man a fire, and he'll be warm for a day. Set a man on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life.
-Terry Pratchett

Is this the latest dank meme? -Pencil
User

by Big Bad Bug » Sat Apr 25, 2015 10:25 pm

Zonoro13 wrote:Wow, that's awesome! The abilities are spot-on. Thanks so much! :D

Thanks, sure thing. ;) :mrgreen:

Now, on to Wailwail's hero!
BBB

by Draconian » Sat Apr 25, 2015 10:57 pm

I can't belive that I just now stumbled upon this thread. Gread job BBB!
So if I lied in order to get the color I wanted, would I still be black because that means I am willing to do anything to achieve my goals?
User

by Big Bad Bug » Sun Apr 26, 2015 9:06 pm

Update with Wailwail, the Warrior of Sunlight! (I hope you can find all of the references, they're pretty easy) :yey: :yey:

This is where I had to change a few things so that it didn't resemble Magnus Swiftwind's hero, Venom. ;)

I'm now opening the possibility for more hero requests from other users, since I'm pretty much finished with all of the heroes so far. :)
BBB

by xstargaming » Sun Apr 26, 2015 10:40 pm

Big Bad Bug wrote:Update with Wailwail, the Warrior of Sunlight! (I hope you can find all of the references, they're pretty easy) :yey: :yey:

This is where I had to change a few things so that it didn't resemble Magnus Swiftwind's hero, Venom. ;)

I'm now opening the possibility for more hero requests from other users, since I'm pretty much finished with all of the heroes so far. :)

I'm still interested in having one created for myself. As stated previously: I shall leave the entire design in your apparently capable hands. :D
User

by Big Bad Bug » Sun Apr 26, 2015 11:13 pm

xstargaming wrote:
Big Bad Bug wrote:Update with Wailwail, the Warrior of Sunlight! (I hope you can find all of the references, they're pretty easy) :yey: :yey:

I'm still interested in having one created for myself. As stated previously: I shall leave the entire design in your apparently capable hands. :D

You haven't been forgotten. ;)

As I stated previously: I'm pretty much finished, in other words, I'll be done in a couple of days. ;) :mrgreen:
BBB

by xstargaming » Mon Apr 27, 2015 12:22 am

Big Bad Bug wrote:You haven't been forgotten. ;)

I'm quite glad to read that; I didn't know if by chance you had missed my post among the various others in this thread. :lol:

Thank you. :)
User

PreviousNext