Kingmaker's hero Oddities.

Do you have an epic idea? Share it!

Which Oddity makes the grade in the most peculiar way?

Colere, the Moon Sentinel
No votes
Thicket, the Satyr
No votes
Naemon, the Forsaken
11%
Manto, the Prayer
No votes
Thackus, the Gladiator
No votes
Amarthael, the Storm Queen and Silcalaril, the Prince Consort
33%
Bruunhilde, the Shield Maiden
No votes
The Abbot
11%
Saq'ra and Erqu
11%
Kro'Zok
33%

Total votes : 9

Re: Kingmaker's hero Oddities.

by The Kingmaker » Wed Jun 07, 2017 5:49 pm

:hero: Long-planned-oft-maligned Update! :hero:

Cloaked in shadow, feathers and... a cloak Kro'Zok has silently approached the Sylvan Elf forces to aid with its arsenal of shrouded and twisted magics, despite not revealing any of those mysteries to them...
Lore is a little different as I didn't want to repeat that of Manto (Mystery thing - it's helping us let's not argue) therefore the "lore" is a report in a historical tome written long after the events of Origins, with its sources in an abridged version of Eridan's (hypothetical) diary, and a contemporary retelling written a couple of years after Origins once the dust had settled. Please inform me if it too dense, too sparce or too confusing. It is less set in stone than many of my other lores and I'd be happy to change parts.

As she has zero votes, I have removed Diana from the poll to make room for Kro'Zok - why I chose her instead of some of the others with zero votes? :twisted:
"Aragorn: [Elvish] Sit down, Legolas."

My treasured creations:
The Oddities, The Four Elementals, Gathering Twilight
The Community Improves Heroes
User

by Ruby_Hex » Sat Jun 10, 2017 11:11 pm

I really like Kro'zok. His design is very appealing to me!
User

Location: Upon the bridge of Khazad-dhûm, puting up my final stand against the great Balrog Durin's Bane

by The Kingmaker » Sun Jun 11, 2017 5:24 pm

Thank you! Do you have any thoughts on any of the powers - it doesn't even have to be balance, is they fit the design enough?

Is the lore understandablev

My treasured creations:
User

by Ruby_Hex » Sun Jun 11, 2017 5:35 pm

I'd say the lore is fine. It's the right dose of creepy! His powers seem cool and also seem to fit the theme well, but I really can't critique the stats or anything like that.
User

Location: Upon the bridge of Khazad-dhûm, puting up my final stand against the great Balrog Durin's Bane

by The Kingmaker » Mon Dec 11, 2017 2:30 pm

Diana has now been removed as she has been reinvented in the Gathering Twilight thread.

Replacing her is Silcalaril, the Prince Consort - husband to the Elven Queen, whom he can be found below in the first post. They share a slot in the poll due to limited space.

I am aware that without lore he may be a bit confusing but I hope he comes across well. I am working to get something written but as I'll have five heroes with lore from this time frame when I've made them all, I want to get everything written before I cut it into chunks.

That may take anywhere from a month to a couple of years, so no promises time-wise.

My treasured creations:
User

Previous