Kingdom Rush: Chronicles

Do you have an epic idea? Share it!

Re: Kingdom Rush: Chronicles

by RaZoR LeAf » Sun Sep 06, 2015 5:45 pm

Level Four - Hawcaran Embassy is now posted. For the new hero Maxwell, lease check the Hero post, third part.

I've gone through the first post, and taken out all of the Towers, and posted a redirect to the second post. This is to ensure there is enough room in the first post to contain everything. Once all of the Serpent levels are done, I will remove the enemy data too.

I have tidied all of the other posts, so they are a bit neater and have the same style each.

Signature updated, thank you wailwail :oops:
Mamba HP and damage added
Yes it's me

by Big Bad Bug » Sun Sep 06, 2015 7:06 pm

The flying enemies give a lot of gold, and the health differences are really far between compared to the normal 20% difference. What about this level necessitates the use of the new Mage tower? The magic resistance and flying enemies seem to practically beg the player to build upgraded archers throughout the level.
BBB

by Ninja » Sun Sep 06, 2015 7:22 pm

It's really cool,but I do have one bone to pick with it.The flying give a ridiculous amount of gold.
With Saurians,you can get thousands of gold with ease because Broodguards give 20 GP each.
You're really going to give players that much gold in only the 4th level? ;)
:hero:
User

by RaZoR LeAf » Sat Sep 12, 2015 3:54 pm

I've edited to HP and Gold Reward of the flying serpents to more reasonable amounts.

And on the subject of the tower, yes I beleive I've made a mistake by putting a mage tower in a level full of magic resistant enemies. A case of me not looking at the bigger picture. In this case, I will swap out the Strigowl tower for a level 4 Archer instead, and then re-add the Magic one into the next level.
Yes it's me

by AerisDraco » Sat Sep 12, 2015 4:15 pm

One note, you might want to correct the description, but the new tower seems pretty cool.
KRA is now complete.
Main Topic

by Ninja » Sat Sep 12, 2015 9:13 pm

The new archer is simple,but also very cool. :D
(I seem to have a problem with balancing my towers in this way. :oops: )
:hero:
User

by RaZoR LeAf » Sun Sep 13, 2015 9:18 pm

Just a minor update, whilst I finish off the details of the first Level 4 Barracks tower, and the next level.

I've added a world map, which has all of the levels laid out, but only named up to the end of the Serpent enemy group (i.e. the first six). Certain labelled areas on the map should tell you where the map is laid out in correlation to the other games.

I've also changed the Hawcara Embassy map slightly, by adding blue enemy circles to it. The blue circles dictate points that enemies spawn from but are not part of waves. There will also be a third yellow circle at later points, which is for an entrance that is revealed at a later point in the level (such as the cave breaking open in The Dark Descent).
Yes it's me

by AerisDraco » Sun Sep 13, 2015 9:30 pm

Welp.
You just put my map skills to shame.
KRA is now complete.
Main Topic

by RaZoR LeAf » Sun Sep 13, 2015 9:38 pm

AerisDraco wrote:Welp.
You just put my map skills to shame.

Nah. I've been making that map for months, it's been through about 20 different revisions. I figured that since you've posted a world map, I should get off my arse and post mine. That said, if you want I could vamp up your map for you if you wanted? Ypu'd just have to let me know a few of the details you wanted, wouldn't have to be much. PM me if you're interested.
Yes it's me

by SealDarklight » Mon Sep 14, 2015 6:06 am

Well made but i have one complain. I like the dwarves, i like the serpent, towers are same but ok but my biggest complain is the Prequel to prequel. I mean its confusing, taking place before origin is like its before the evil. Its like Adam and eve and also lilith werent the first humans what god created or before dinosaurs were birds. Its confusing and also i did excpect to have sequel instead of prequel. I know most of you were disapointed at the story but thats just my complain. Also can you make any tundra and forestlevel with brich, spruce and cherrytrees because it didnt appear in the game i mean of course we had forests but there werent any of these and tundra for most sounds like they already made but i was quite disapointed and it was a mountain level but i kind of wish to add tundra as final level with evil King or wizard.
User

by Chimto » Mon Sep 14, 2015 7:09 am

SealDarklight wrote:Well made but i have one complain. I like the dwarves, i like the serpent, towers are same but ok but my biggest complain is the Prequel to prequel. I mean its confusing, taking place before origin is like its before the evil. Its like Adam and eve and also lilith werent the first humans what god created or before dinosaurs were birds. Its confusing and also i did excpect to have sequel instead of prequel.

Hey? Can anyone understand what this guy is saying?
A reckoning will not be postponed indefinitely. All shall be well, and all manner of thing shall be well.
User

by AerisDraco » Mon Sep 14, 2015 11:51 am

@Chimto: Nope.
@Seal: I think there might be something to do with time travel, based on other replies.
KRA is now complete.
Main Topic

by RaZoR LeAf » Mon Sep 14, 2015 5:07 pm

SealDarklight wrote:Well made but i have one complain. I like the dwarves, i like the serpent, towers are same but ok but my biggest complain is the Prequel to prequel. I mean its confusing, taking place before origin is like its before the evil. Its like Adam and eve and also lilith werent the first humans what god created or before dinosaurs were birds.

I have no idea why you've brought the Bible into this. I am not a religious person, and this mythology has nothing to do with this game. Origins is the story behind the Tear of Elynie, which becomes the crystal sought by Veznan and Malagar. Chronicles is the story behind the Hammer of Ages, which is also in Malagar's posession to release Umbra. By your own (albeit pointless) comparison, not telling both stories would be like telling Adam, but not Eve. Noah, but not the flood.

Its confusing and also i did excpect to have sequel instead of prequel.

OK? I don't know why you're getting angry at me, if you want a sequel go make one.

I know most of you were disapointed at the story but thats just my complain. Also can you make any tundra and forestlevel with brich, spruce and cherrytrees because it didnt appear in the game i mean of course we had forests but there werent any of these and tundra for most sounds like they already made but i was quite disapointed and it was a mountain level but i kind of wish to add tundra as final level with evil King or wizard.

Tundra, yes of sorts, the last four levels take place on the Ice Flats. A forest, well maybe in the future. No promises on species specific trees though. Might be a bit too wet for them to grow. Oops. Spoilers. :oops:
Yes it's me

by The Kingmaker » Mon Sep 14, 2015 5:27 pm

Drowned forest?
"Aragorn: [Elvish] Sit down, Legolas."

My treasured creations:
The Oddities, The Four Elementals, Gathering Twilight
The Community Improves Heroes
User

by SealDarklight » Mon Sep 14, 2015 5:29 pm

AerisDraco wrote:@Chimto: Nope.
@Seal: I think there might be something to do with time travel, based on other replies.

Well the Origin takes place before evil has begun. Malica and Mactan had begun their evil and thats the begining of evil. Towers were used to defend more and most notably was Tear of Elyine when they broke and corrupted it so thats the end for them but begining of new villian Vez´nan. Now i know theres few missing like these Wizards and most notably was Umbra. I think Umbra made all the sins so thats why he was frozen but few followed him like they were evil. Now umbra might be like Lucifer. So why didnt i like the new origin, well its because Umbra is Lucifer and how Malica and Mactan corrupted Tear of Elyine to release new evil like how Adam and Eve ate the Apple when the snake lured them to eat. Thats all i can say and the Kingdom itself are fighting against the evil and Protecting their allies for good. Its gonna be a story like how the first fish were created and these predeators are gonna eat us. However it did say As stories goes Peace will never last forever so where there other stories? I dont know but it did say everyone live in Peace like it never realy happened anything before. Thats just the begining of evil and anything werent happening before just 1000 years later something is happening. However i do like to add Dwarves as heroes (not the hero with hero room) in the entire story and i do like the new concept of caves unlike what we had so yeah thats allot of things i can say. Well made Razor Leaf :mrgreen:

User

by RaZoR LeAf » Mon Sep 14, 2015 5:45 pm

Please keep your religious pseduo-nonsense out of this thread. If you want to debate the placement of 'evil' in relation to Origins, then you can do so in another thread, but not this one.
Yes it's me

by SealDarklight » Mon Sep 14, 2015 5:47 pm

RaZoR LeAf wrote:
SealDarklight wrote:Well made but i have one complain. I like the dwarves, i like the serpent, towers are same but ok but my biggest complain is the Prequel to prequel. I mean its confusing, taking place before origin is like its before the evil. Its like Adam and eve and also lilith werent the first humans what god created or before dinosaurs were birds.

I have no idea why you've brought the Bible into this. I am not a religious person, and this mythology has nothing to do with this game. Origins is the story behind the Tear of Elynie, which becomes the crystal sought by Veznan and Malagar. Chronicles is the story behind the Hammer of Ages, which is also in Malagar's posession to release Umbra. By your own (albeit pointless) comparison, not telling both stories would be like telling Adam, but not Eve. Noah, but not the flood.

I mean i am (almost) a religious guy but it just sounded like that ok. And also i know Vez´nan liked the Tear and Umbra wich doesnt have an origin story but look what i made.

Its confusing and also i did excpect to have sequel instead of prequel.

OK? I don't know why you're getting angry at me, if you want a sequel go make one.

Im not angry im just confused about getting new origin like that i didnt expect that. Its almost the same as How FNAF 2 was made as prequel to the game but everyone wanted many Prequel thanks to MatPat for making a theory about FNAFs timeline.

I know most of you were disapointed at the story but thats just my complain. Also can you make any tundra and forestlevel with brich, spruce and cherrytrees because it didnt appear in the game i mean of course we had forests but there werent any of these and tundra for most sounds like they already made but i was quite disapointed and it was a mountain level but i kind of wish to add tundra as final level with evil King or wizard.

Tundra, yes of sorts, the last four levels take place on the Ice Flats. A forest, well maybe in the future. No promises on species specific trees though. Might be a bit too wet for them to grow. Oops. Spoilers. :oops:

Well yes but spruce tree forest would be nice with tundra. When it comes with Brich and Cherry trees i liked how they looked like when midnight sun was going down and speaking of trees i like the brichleaves to be more like its Fall but Cherry trees nope. I expect the origins to be beautiful with Xin beign with trees but Nope the trees were like in the fairy tales and they were Oak trees and Disney scary forest and also Skyislands. I also liked to add my drawings to fanbase and designs but i dont have the entire ideas and i like to just support. Razor leaf i like to say but few of the levels, enemies, towers and heroes are good to me and i like the design of the map how theres mountains and Ice flats but should the second level be more with beautiful things with these trees instead of Giant sand wich is more like desert. The map looks just like Fall to me and I like it :mrgreen:
User

by SealDarklight » Mon Sep 14, 2015 6:03 pm

RaZoR LeAf wrote:Please keep your religious pseduo-nonsense out of this thread. If you want to debate the placement of 'evil' in relation to Origins, then you can do so in another thread, but not this one.

Im not that religious ok. The evil how start thats just sounds like in the bible im not even intrested for being a Christian. I only i liked the story like an origin. Second i like Culture than Religion and most of the story and Fairytales are ettik. Im just Confused about the story thats all im saying. Most people criticized few of my ideas for beign OP and thus i was Thinking more of original rather origin and frontiers. I mean i liked Big berhta but people Oh Teslas the best than this piece of crap (and Bertha is so good at killing any foe even single with Xtreme napalm). Im sorry if i criticized your story but its Confusing :? .
User

by RaZoR LeAf » Mon Sep 14, 2015 6:08 pm

A story has a beginning, a middle and an end. This has a beginning. No middle, no end. When it is FINISHED, you can pick fault with the story.
Yes it's me

by SealDarklight » Mon Sep 14, 2015 6:20 pm

Ok when you make the ending everything is gonna be explained so it will make sense. So keep it up. ;)
User

PreviousNext