VOTING - Gnome Shop

Do you have an epic idea? Share it!

VOTING - Gnome Shop

by RaZoR LeAf » Tue Aug 25, 2015 8:48 pm

Image
VOTING


The rules for voting:
  • You can only vote for one entry, and voting for your own entry is not allowed.
  • Please vote by clearly stating your choice in your post, preferably in bold. Again, you can submit your vote in PM to remain private, and you can change your vote at any time by posting a second time. Please do not edit your posts to change your votes.
  • You do not have to have taken part to vote.
  • Voting will run until Sunday 30th August.


ENTRY ONE wrote:#1.Pet(50 gems):Will summon a pet that will follow around your hero.Max.pet count:3.It will not come back when it dies,unless you purchase another one.
Pet stats
HP:350
Attack Damage:10-30
Armor:none
A small purple furry creature with short arms and legs,small hands,large feet,huge eyes,and a powerful beak.

#2.Magic Dust(100 gems):When used,the bottle of dust will appear and sprinkle some dust in a circle shape.Allied units inside the (magic) circle will be invincible for 8 seconds.
Ever-shifting rainbow colored dust inside of a bottle shaped like a five pointed star.The stopper of the bottle is inside the top point of the star.

#3.Giant Fireball(200 gems):Upon use,an enormous fireball will fall out of the sky onto the selected area dealing 300 AoE damage on impact,and burning enemies dealing 5 DPS for 10 seconds.
A very old looking scroll with a spell on it.The top left corner is burnt.

#4.Acid(200 gems):Will corrode away all of the armor that enemies have in the selected area and poison enemies
in the area for 10 DPS for 10 seconds.
An evil looking vial full of a bubbling green liquid.The stopper is a skull.

#5.Gong of Power(500 gems):Shown by an elf appearing with the gong in the selected area and striking the gong.
The gong makes nearby towers deal times 10 damage for 20 seconds.
A big golden gong with an arcane symbol in the middle of it.The striker(thing you hit the gong with)is laying next to it.

#6.The Wushi Fingerhold(999 gems):A panda appears next to the strongest enemy on screen,grabs its finger and flexes his pinkie.This instakills the strongest enemy and emits a golden pulse that deals 300 damage to all other
enemies on screen and grants you 1000GP.Deals 3000 damage to bosses and minibosses.
The item looks like a large coin with a picture of a pinkie finger on it.



ENTRY TWO wrote:items:
AIR STRIKE (50 gems) an eagle swoops down upon a small area doing damage like dynamite; maybe a little better than dynamite

MIND CONTROL (150 gems) ‘raggifies’ a selected enemy, making it your ally for a short time; any enemy but a boss

TAR BOMB (150 gems) like Bolin’s ability; a tar bomb that really slows incoming enemies and lasts a good amount of time

CHEAP-O-WAND (650 gems) greatly reduces the cost of building/upgrading towers for a certain amount of time

THE EAGLES! (450 gems) equivalent to Rod of Dragon; maybe 3 or 4 eagles that each do more damage than 1 Air Strike

APOCALYPSE NOW (999 gems) dark-colored twisters appear all across the stage; clears the stage



ENTRY THREE wrote:GNOME SHOP ITEMS:

Jukebox (200 gems) - A gnomish contraption that plays awesome music making all heroes, units and towers deal double damage in a large AoE.

Looks like a magical version of a regular jukebox, with colourful buttons all over it and a large speaker in the middle.

Mystery gift (300 gems) - A gnomish prank that has amusing properties when presented to an enemy; side effects may include: poison, burning, stunning, freezing, or worse ( The strength of each effect is based on chance, so it is a sort of gamble using.)

Looks like a regular present, with a rainbow coloured box and a bow on the top ( and a small skull on the side).

Lembas elvish bread(200 gems) - A magical elvish treat that gives regeneration to allies in its range and poison to all enemies in its range.

Looks like a almond cake wrapped in a shining golden paper.

Annabelle (400 gems) - A small evil- looking doll that suddenly performs a grotesque death ritual, stunning and damaging enemies around it with fear with a very, very small instakill chance.

A child's doll with red eyes and long black hair and sharp teeth, and a black dress

Hacking chip (750 gems)- A chip that creates a glitch, altering the game to either your favour or the enemy's for a short time. ( Use with caution)

A larger than normal computerized chip, covered in circuit boards and wires. The chip is coloured green.

Rain drum (999 gems) - A drum that summons a massive, destructive tempest that instakills all non- bosses and deals significant damage to bosses through suction, lightning, and falling debris.

A large, ornate, blue drum covered in runes and symbols depicting storms. With talismans hanging around the sides of the drumskin.



ENTRY FOUR wrote:Gnome Shop Contest entry:

Multiplying Glass (50 gems): Doubles the damage a tapped tower deals for 5 seconds. Alternatively can be tapped onto an enemy, which will take double damage for 5 seconds.
[i]A square, black frame contains a transparent sheet of glass. The frame has some orange runes around its frame that allows it to hover in the line of sight of a tower or over an enemy.

Crystal Scales (175 gems): Covers enemies in an area of effect with crystal, stopping their movement for 5 seconds. Any of these enemies killed while crystallised give twice as much gold.
A translucent light green pouch contains the large blue and purple scales on the Grootslang/Crystal Serpent’s neck, it has a zip keeping it closed and a pair of small white wings that fly it over the target area.

Bwaaaaaaaah (300 gems): A set of Dwarven Brass horns play the “Inception noise”, dealing 50 damage to all enemies on the screen. Because the sound clashes tonally with the Stalling Crystals it deals double damage to crystallised enemies, with each crystallised enemy having a 2% chance of being shattered and instakilled.
A normal gold/brass French Horn, but with some added embellishments, runes and a set of bellows that breath into the mouthpiece. When deployed it plops onto the tapped area, the bellows contract and the Bwaaaah sounds.

Serpent’s Roar (450 gems): Crystallises all enemies on the screen, stopping them entirely for 10 seconds, any crystallised enemies killed also grant double gold.
The decapitated head of the Grootslang/Crystal Serpent, its yellow eyes are open and staring blankly. Its frills and gills are all over the place and its mouth hangs open with its tongue slightly sticking out. Upon deployment only the roar is heard and the head itself is not seen.

Lies and slander (800 gems): The largest group of enemies says something on twitter that other groups of enemies disagree with. All enemies will attack other enemies, 50% of the time. Meanwhile your Twitter gnomes run away laughing.
A sandy yellow stone tablet, carved with Egyptian-esque symbols. The most visible front side has numerous symbols cut into it. Most notably this emoji Image and a large exclamation mark.

Windows 10 (999 gems): All towers and troops are covered in thick golden sheets of metal and glow blue, becoming invulnerable and dealing 5x damage and firing 5x faster for 15 seconds. (Towers cannot be upgraded or use special abilities, but this shouldn’t be necessary.)
A golden diamond square of metal with a blue upwards arrow and an ethereal blue glow all around it.



ENTRY FIVE wrote:Toxin Bottle (75 Gems) Throw a toxin bottle which poisons enemies for 100 damage over 5 seconds.

A simple teardrop bottle made of green stained glass. The stopper is made of metal, and a black skull emblem is visible on the front. On the sides, there are two drops of dark green toxin.

When used, the bottle is thrown on the track.



Snapvine Seeds (250 Gems) Summons a Snapvine which can eat 3 times. Can swallow up to 3 enemies at a time, but cannot eat enemies with 1000+ base hp. The Snapvine will stay for a max of 30 seconds, and takes 9 seconds to chew.

A simple pack of seeds, similar to what you find in home improvement stores, with a picture of a Snapvine on the front.

When used, the seeds are sprinkled on the ground and a Snapvine grows from it.



Sonic Bomb (400 Gems) Deploys a Sonic Bomb, which causes all enemies to gain a speed boost, but head toward the site of the detonation for 5 seconds. The speed boost ends when the effect ends.

A spherical metal object, with speaker-like indentations on the sides. On the top, there is a button with a skull on it. Also, glowing red lines decorate some parts of it.

When used, it is put on the track, and a shockwave erupts outwards. When the effect ends, it blows up.



Drafting Protocol (500 Gems) Initiates a drafting protocol, reducing building/upgrade costs of non-special abilities by half in an AoE about the size of Horn of Heroism. Lasts for 10 seconds.

A simple rolled scroll, with a wax seal on both ends.

When used, the scroll is unraveled, and a messenger reads it. No sound is heard, but a scroll emblem appears above nearby towers and strategic points.



Reversal Spell (750 Gems) Reverses enemy effects, making poison heal, and making healers deal damage, etc. Lasts for 10 seconds.

An ancient leather-bound book, with a blue ribbon tied around it. The cover has a few small blue gems on it, and silver inlaid script.

When used, the book is dropped on the track, then quickly levitates and flips open to some indiscernible text. The text glows gold, and the effect begins.



Supernova (999 Gems) Deals 1200 true damage to all enemies. Any enemy that dies releases a shockwave which deals 100 true damage, which cause a shockwave of its own.

A glowing star-like object, trapped in a glass box similar to that of the Heartbox.

When used, it breaks, and the screen is momentarily whited out. The shockwave from each individual enemy is a golden-yellow.
https://sig.grumpybumpers.com/host/RazorRush.gif
Kingdom Rush: ChroniclesMy HeroesKingdom Rush Wiki
KR: ContestsIM: Contests
User avatar
Moderator
 
Posts: 2721
Joined: Thu Jun 13, 2013 10:05 pm
Location: Wales, UK

Re: VOTING - Gnome Shop

by Ninja » Tue Aug 25, 2015 9:07 pm

I vote for ENTRY FOUR. :D
"Grammar is the logic of speech, even as logic is the grammar of reason." ~ Richard Chenevix Trench

"You don't have good grammar when you type with your fists." ~ C. F. Payne
User avatar
User
 
Posts: 4875
Joined: Wed Jul 22, 2015 7:57 pm
Location: Sagan-1

Re: VOTING - Gnome Shop

by wailwail » Tue Aug 25, 2015 9:24 pm

- Entry one: The pet is very UP, Fireball and Acid are imbalanced, Fireball deals 1.75 times it's damage for the same price. Gong of power is extremely OP and The Wushi Fingerhold is a complete joke..
- Entry two: Lacks detail and numbers. Don't give us the stats by comparing them to other stuff ( which makes your ideas look unoriginal and completely based on stuff already implemented, R&R's raggify, Bolin's Tar bomb and the completely cheaty Apocalypse Now that insta-kills EVERYTHING. Yeah, best way to win Endless mode :yey:
- Entry three: Most of them are very gambly and we don't know the damage of any spell, nor can we know the effects of Hacking Chip. It would have been perfect if you just described a bit more.
- Entry four:I LOVE the four first spells, especially how we can combo them for dealing even more pain! But Lies And Slander with Windows 10 don't fit in the KR world.
- Entry Five: I don't understand how is Sonic Bomb useful, will the detonation actually deals damage? :? Reversal spell can be very useless, and what happens with mob summoning skills? Will the skeletons/saurians/spiders/anything summoned be your ally? What about those that buff their allies like the demon lords? Abominations will heal barracks by exploding..?

So far I didn't expect them to be that bad but I vote for.. NUMBAAA FOOUUUUR. It's the best one

Something tells me Entry 2 is made by Kingdom_Rush..
Image
User avatar
User
 
Posts: 2260
Joined: Sat Dec 14, 2013 11:46 am
Location: In Linirea , protecting Denas as his personal guard

Re: VOTING - Gnome Shop

by AerisDraco » Tue Aug 25, 2015 10:39 pm

Probably Number 4, which is probably RaZoR's, I think.
KRA is now complete.
Main Topic
User avatar
Moderator
 
Posts: 2493
Joined: Mon Jul 28, 2014 8:36 pm
Location: Northern Cuba (Miami)

Re: VOTING - Gnome Shop

by Oof_Shunt » Tue Aug 25, 2015 11:33 pm

Hmmmmm I'm gonna go with the majority and vote ENTRY FOUR
User avatar
User
 
Posts: 347
Joined: Sun Jul 05, 2015 12:58 am

Re: VOTING - Gnome Shop

by Zonoro13 » Tue Aug 25, 2015 11:57 pm

I vote for entry two.
In the beginning there was nothing, which exploded.
Build a man a fire, and he'll be warm for a day. Set a man on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life.
-Terry Pratchett

Is this the latest dank meme? -Pencil
User avatar
User
 
Posts: 5167
Joined: Mon Sep 16, 2013 11:43 pm
Location: memes

Re: VOTING - Gnome Shop

by Ninja » Wed Aug 26, 2015 1:42 am

4 is gonna' win this.
"Grammar is the logic of speech, even as logic is the grammar of reason." ~ Richard Chenevix Trench

"You don't have good grammar when you type with your fists." ~ C. F. Payne
User avatar
User
 
Posts: 4875
Joined: Wed Jul 22, 2015 7:57 pm
Location: Sagan-1

Re: VOTING - Gnome Shop

by Lord of all evil » Wed Aug 26, 2015 7:31 am

I vote for entry ONE, the skills are possibly imbalanced, but in the rules for the item description, there was no requirement for exact stats, only a short description of its appearance and what it does. Entry one seems to have the most interesting skills, I love the panda finger hold one.
User
 
Posts: 149
Joined: Thu Aug 13, 2015 9:13 pm

Re: VOTING - Gnome Shop

by Lord of all evil » Wed Aug 26, 2015 7:38 am

Just for comparisons;

Entry one - Skills interesting, but stats need to change.
Entry two - Relatively balanced, but unoriginal
Entry three - Skills very different from each other, with both chance effects and non-chance effects.
Entry four - Skills quite detailed, but very similar to each other, seem to work collectively, rather than individually.
Entry five - A runner up to entry one ( in my opinion)
User
 
Posts: 149
Joined: Thu Aug 13, 2015 9:13 pm

Re: VOTING - Gnome Shop

by The Kingmaker » Wed Aug 26, 2015 8:55 am

Am I allowed to vote? If so I vote for Entry One.
"Aragorn: [Elvish] Sit down, Legolas."
Image

My treasured creations:
The Oddities, The Four Elementals, Gathering Twilight
The Community Improves Heroes
User avatar
User
 
Posts: 1899
Joined: Sun Apr 19, 2015 4:42 pm
Location: A stage (but all the world's a stage)

Re: VOTING - Gnome Shop

by Ninja » Wed Aug 26, 2015 3:12 pm

Everyone is allowed to vote,you just can't vote for your own entry.
"Grammar is the logic of speech, even as logic is the grammar of reason." ~ Richard Chenevix Trench

"You don't have good grammar when you type with your fists." ~ C. F. Payne
User avatar
User
 
Posts: 4875
Joined: Wed Jul 22, 2015 7:57 pm
Location: Sagan-1

Re: VOTING - Gnome Shop

by The Kingmaker » Wed Aug 26, 2015 4:03 pm

That's what I meant, good. My vote still stands then.
"Aragorn: [Elvish] Sit down, Legolas."
Image

My treasured creations:
The Oddities, The Four Elementals, Gathering Twilight
The Community Improves Heroes
User avatar
User
 
Posts: 1899
Joined: Sun Apr 19, 2015 4:42 pm
Location: A stage (but all the world's a stage)

Re: VOTING - Gnome Shop

by Ninja » Wed Aug 26, 2015 4:15 pm

Happy to be of service. :)
"Grammar is the logic of speech, even as logic is the grammar of reason." ~ Richard Chenevix Trench

"You don't have good grammar when you type with your fists." ~ C. F. Payne
User avatar
User
 
Posts: 4875
Joined: Wed Jul 22, 2015 7:57 pm
Location: Sagan-1

Re: VOTING - Gnome Shop

by tmn loveblue » Thu Aug 27, 2015 11:43 am

4 :)))
User avatar
User
 
Posts: 2396
Joined: Fri Feb 21, 2014 10:41 pm

Re: VOTING - Gnome Shop

by Anorak » Thu Aug 27, 2015 1:21 pm

I vote for 3.
User avatar
User
 
Posts: 461
Joined: Mon Aug 24, 2015 3:16 pm
Location: OASIS

Re: VOTING - Gnome Shop

by Draconian » Fri Aug 28, 2015 3:53 pm

Entry one is interesting, the gong is a bit OP but I like the fingerhold.
Entry two is rather meh, the 999 ability is just like what we already have in the games.
Entry three is more imaginative, but Rain Drum is nothing new.
Entry four is a standout, very unique and not grossly unbalanced.
Entry five is alrighy, but nothing amazing.

My vote goes to Entry Four, with Entry one as my runner-up.

Wail, I disagree with you. I think many of the entries are very good, and your attitude is repulsive.
Image
So if I lied in order to get the color I wanted, would I still be black because that means I am willing to do anything to achieve my goals?
User avatar
User
 
Posts: 412
Joined: Mon Dec 29, 2014 11:44 pm
Location: Serving my master at the Dragon Throne

Re: VOTING - Gnome Shop

by Ninja » Fri Aug 28, 2015 5:48 pm

Draconian wrote:Entry one is interesting, the gong is a bit OP but I like the fingerhold.
Entry two is rather meh, the 999 ability is just like what we already have in the games.
Entry three is more imaginative, but Rain Drum is nothing new.
Entry four is a standout, very unique and not grossly unbalanced.
Entry five is alrighy, but nothing amazing.

My vote goes to Entry Four, with Entry one as my runner-up.

Wail, I disagree with you. I think many of the entries are very good, and your attitude is repulsive.


Why is everyone saying their second favorite too :?: I don't understand. :? Are you supposed to do that :?:
"Grammar is the logic of speech, even as logic is the grammar of reason." ~ Richard Chenevix Trench

"You don't have good grammar when you type with your fists." ~ C. F. Payne
User avatar
User
 
Posts: 4875
Joined: Wed Jul 22, 2015 7:57 pm
Location: Sagan-1

Re: VOTING - Gnome Shop

by The Kingmaker » Fri Aug 28, 2015 5:57 pm

No, It's just something some especially kind people do to express that they also liked that person's efforts...


I think
"Aragorn: [Elvish] Sit down, Legolas."
Image

My treasured creations:
The Oddities, The Four Elementals, Gathering Twilight
The Community Improves Heroes
User avatar
User
 
Posts: 1899
Joined: Sun Apr 19, 2015 4:42 pm
Location: A stage (but all the world's a stage)

Re: VOTING - Gnome Shop

by Ninja » Fri Aug 28, 2015 6:01 pm

I....see.( :? )
"Grammar is the logic of speech, even as logic is the grammar of reason." ~ Richard Chenevix Trench

"You don't have good grammar when you type with your fists." ~ C. F. Payne
User avatar
User
 
Posts: 4875
Joined: Wed Jul 22, 2015 7:57 pm
Location: Sagan-1

Re: VOTING - Gnome Shop

by Staticbog » Fri Sep 04, 2015 1:47 am

ENTRY ONE

Because of the animals :)
User avatar
User
 
Posts: 62
Joined: Tue Sep 01, 2015 3:26 am
Location: In the sky blasting lightning at you

Next

Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests