BETA TEST RECRUITMENT!

A new Sci-Fi adventure! Mechas included.

Re: BETA TEST RECRUITMENT!

by War Master » Wed Jul 19, 2017 10:12 am

Hey, I haven't received any code or something like that for the beta test. :(
User

by Chimto » Thu Jul 20, 2017 2:02 am

War Master wrote:Hey, I haven't received any code or something like that for the beta test. :(

A reckoning will not be postponed indefinitely. All shall be well, and all manner of thing shall be well.
User

by Juice Box » Thu Jul 20, 2017 10:32 am

War Master wrote:Hey, I haven't received any code or something like that for the beta test. :(

You're not supposed to. None of the people who made less than a hundred posts/aren't active on Discord got in. Heck, even some of the people who were active in both (Kingmaker, Chimto) didn't get in.
User

by LeonSA » Mon Jul 24, 2017 1:55 pm

Good things always need to wait
Just my luck.
User

by truteal » Tue Jul 25, 2017 2:40 am

I'm in (if you have a spare slot)
User

by warbot1000 » Tue Jul 25, 2017 5:03 am

Hey Truteal,
Long time no see. If you want you can join our discord.
https://discord.gg/cSDUmVp
The devs are on it a lot and it's being used to give feedback about iron marines. It's cool.

To RaZoR
You should have an invite for beta testing.
To Ninja
I don't see any posts here but I think that you are still active, do you not want to test the game?

my ideas
http://www.ironhidegames.com/forums/vie ... =15&t=4760
I am master of the elements, student of goku and digimon king
My friends an I fight for good beware of warbot the humanrobot!!

If its not JB its not right!
User

by RaZoR LeAf » Tue Jul 25, 2017 5:56 am

warbot1000 wrote:Hey Truteal,
Long time no see. If you want you can join our discord.
https://discord.gg/cSDUmVp
The devs are on it a lot and it's being used to give feedback about iron marines. It's cool.

To RaZoR
To Ninja
I don't see any posts here but I think that you are still active, do you not want to test the game?

I have. I haven't decided if I want to do the beta yet. I am mostly sitting it out so that other people have a chance to take part
Yes it's me

by Ninja » Tue Jul 25, 2017 6:42 am

I can't do the beta because my iPad is broken. :(
:hero:
User

by TheExtra404 » Wed Jul 26, 2017 3:16 am

sweet, not here to ask to join the beta test. Just want to say how happy I am that this phase of the game development has arrived. :mrgreen:
User

by warbot1000 » Wed Jul 26, 2017 4:43 pm

RaZoR LeAf wrote:
warbot1000 wrote:To RaZoR
quote]

I have. I haven't decided if I want to do the beta yet. I am mostly sitting it out so that other people have a chance to take part

You not taking part actually doesn't open up a space for anyone else. Since the Invites have been limited and the next wave is coming in 2 weeks iirc.

That's a shame Ninja. If it ever gets fixed your at the top of the list and the beta period is going to last ~ a month so feel free to join in.

my ideas

User

by RaZoR LeAf » Wed Jul 26, 2017 9:44 pm

warbot1000 wrote:You not taking part actually doesn't open up a space for anyone else. Since the Invites have been limited and the next wave is coming in 2 weeks iirc.

How can it not open up a spot if invites are limited? There are either a finite amount of spots available, that my not being a part of has allowed someone else to take it, or there are infinite places available and everybody is taking part.

I have made a decision not to beta Marines. Please accept that.
Yes it's me

by drb00t » Sun Jul 30, 2017 4:48 pm

drb00t
Nexus 10
[email protected] Google Play
English
User

by DARKDRAGoN » Sun Aug 06, 2017 9:21 am

iPad mini2、iPhone6 s
[email protected]
English Chinese
thanks
User

by The Propellord » Mon Aug 07, 2017 4:50 pm

Chimto wrote: EDIT: Good thing Ironhide changed their plans so this melodramatic, entitled bastard of a 'fan' could get a chance. Now to see if they'd listen to my advice or not...

It's unfortunate that this is one of the few places that you can come to in order to get information about ironhide's latest releases considered that so many of the users that have been on this forum for a long while are complete ass-holes (yourself included sir). I expressed no interest in beta testing and only thought that the game would be released in three weeks given the time-frame between the start of the beta testing for Kingdom rush origins and it's release. So kindly, fuck you. (I guess I'll jump aboard the ass-hole train if that's what it takes to be a member here.)
*Insert evil laugh here; followed by violent coughing; and then more laughing*
User

by RaZoR LeAf » Mon Aug 07, 2017 5:07 pm

The Propellord wrote:
Chimto wrote: EDIT: Good thing Ironhide changed their plans so this melodramatic, entitled bastard of a 'fan' could get a chance. Now to see if they'd listen to my advice or not...

It's unfortunate that this is one of the few places that you can come to in order to get information about ironhide's latest releases considered that so many of the users that have been on this forum for a long while are complete ass-holes (yourself included sir). I expressed no interest in beta testing and only thought that the game would be released in three weeks given the time-frame between the start of the beta testing for Kingdom rush origins and it's release. So kindly, fuck you. (I guess I'll jump aboard the ass-hole train if that's what it takes to be a member here.)

Please don't jump on trains, especially if they're moving. It's a dumb way to die. Chimto is very opinionated, judgemental and openly vocal about it. We try to ignore him as long as he's not causing too much trouble. He did pretty much start the Kingdom Rush wikia so we do owe him for that. I hope that you choose to stay on the forums, there aren't enough active members here, and as you say, a people can be irritating, but they can also be friendly. For the longest time there have been so few new people here, that everyone has got used to each other's personalities, so we don't necessarily see what we're saying as aggressive or offensive, whereas it may come across like that to new people.
Yes it's me

by warbot1000 » Mon Aug 07, 2017 7:05 pm

The Propellord wrote:

I think this might just be a big misunderstanding since Chimto might be talking about himself since he got into the beta after the change and the bit about listening to his advice could be referring to his feedback. I swear most of us aren't assholes we're just a bit strange and some of us have strong opinons and are quirky.

my ideas

User

by Iron powder » Sat Aug 19, 2017 12:58 am

I wish I could catch the last bus now…… :cry:

name:Iron powder
equipment:iPad mini
mailbox:[email protected]
language:Chinese
Thank you
User

by LeonSA » Sat Aug 19, 2017 7:23 am

Iron powder wrote:I wish I could catch the last bus now…… :cry:

name:Iron powder
equipment:iPad mini
mailbox:[email protected]
language:Chinese
Thank you

lul poor pal,don't worry,the game will come very soon
Just my luck.
User

by Chimto » Sat Aug 19, 2017 11:59 pm

The Propellord wrote:

Read the post again, hopefully more carefully, and try to deduce the person that I was referring to. Do NOT jump to conclusions like this before understanding everything.
A reckoning will not be postponed indefinitely. All shall be well, and all manner of thing shall be well.
User

by SolgaLord » Tue Aug 22, 2017 4:17 am

Quero fazer parte da Beta por favor!

Device: Samsung J2 Prime
Google Play account: Yaoi Tsundere
Gmail (pls dont laught): [email protected]
Brazilian Portuguese
User

PreviousNext