Iron Marines Bugs

A new Sci-Fi adventure! Mechas included.

Bug with Ambassador DIPLOMATIC AFFAIR

by juasian » Thu Sep 14, 2017 7:10 pm

Currently I am playing on Fire Tablet (I've seen videos of Iphone and Android so I know this is a bug) where I get to the ambassador on Mission 6 and she won't move. She just keeps repeating the same animation over and over again so I can't complete this level no matter what
User

Iron Marines Bugs

by Sinque Productions » Thu Sep 14, 2017 10:33 pm

Post the bugs that you found here.

Please give as much detail as possible on what happened, what you saw (screenshots are good), etc. Specifying the device and what OS it is running on is helpful.

This is not a place for things you don't like about the game.
The above message has been sent by The Killian Experience version of Addy.
User

Re: Iron Marines Bugs

by The Propellord » Fri Sep 15, 2017 7:07 am

I'm playing on the samsung galaxy tab 4 and the graphics quality button in the settings seems to broken. The game is stuck on low quality and there is no difference when it is set on high quality and low quality which is ruining the look of the game, I know that it can be better from youtube videos like Superjombos and Bruno and Locky's but also it's much worse than those in KRO. So basically, the quality setting is broken and keeps the game in low quality regardless of what you set it on.

Please fix this because otherwise the game would be perfect.
*Insert evil laugh here; followed by violent coughing; and then more laughing*
User

by RaZoR LeAf » Fri Sep 15, 2017 10:13 am

I've merged juasian's bug thread with this one, but unfortunately it's put that post at the top of the thread for some stupid reason, which I can't fix without going through a long and idiotic process.

I will sticky this thread to make up great it.
Yes it's me

by mizuho » Fri Sep 15, 2017 12:46 pm

The flame missile of missile silo and the suicide bug of flame walker sets the ground on fire, but the fire deals no damage. All missiles deals very low damage to land units, not sure whether it is a bug or not. Some other players find the text of comics missing. When the hero have just reached lv 10, its exp bar will continue to grow in the mission reward page, until it have enough exp to reach lv11.
User

by RWolf » Fri Sep 15, 2017 9:17 pm

As juasian (Fire HD 8 tablet, 7th generation) the ambassador won't move on Mission 6. I got the game from Amazon App.

And for some reason, when I install the game (I installed the game twice, just in case) shows two identical icons of the game in my tablet.
User

by DumplingIsNice » Sat Sep 16, 2017 8:28 am

The hero "Fate" has this cloaking ability upgrade that "Doubles attack range during cloaking". It works, but after a few missions I notice that it got reversed. When she's not cloaked, she has extra range. But the extra range went away when I cloaked her. Even the "double vision" from her other upgrade is somehow disabled when she cloaked (Probably intentional, but I'll mention it anyway).

I tried rebooting the game, but it remained the same. It is the same on both planets.

I do not know when it occurred (Noticed quite late), but I do cloak her a lot. Usually in rapid successions.

Funny how she always says "cloaking on" even when she got out of cloak eh?
User

by xnavi » Sun Sep 17, 2017 10:05 am

iPad Mini 1 crash: viewtopic.php?f=18&t=26665
User

by jawr » Sun Sep 17, 2017 9:07 pm

android
User

by Ninja » Sun Sep 17, 2017 9:22 pm

jawr wrote:android

And ...?
:hero:
User

by Armadillo_Tank » Tue Sep 19, 2017 6:05 pm

Running on Kindle HDX (Amazon).

Ditto on Mission 6 bug. Ambassador doesn't move.

Hero bugs:
Tank purchase hero's upgrades don't do anything??? I know for sure the spawn infantry one should spawn 3 now and it doesn't. Also grenades do nothing. Other upgrades on tank also seem to do nothing.
User

by deoxsis12 » Wed Sep 20, 2017 3:35 am

Hey everyone! It's been awhile eh? Anyways, I have been loving the game so far. Sadly, I have experienced multiple bugs on the kindle version of the game. Some being:
-On mission 6, the ambassador keeps repeating the same animations, making it impossible to move her or progress throughout the game.
-The game has installed with 2 icons instead of one.
-It may just be me, but upgrades don't seem to be working. None of the upgrades that give units or heroes abilities or a passive seem to be working. I believe this may also apply to structures and other upgrades as well, but I'm not too sure. A good example of this are the mechs. I have the stun grenades and the toxic waste barrels unlocked, but the mechs never use them. this also applies to the rangers grenades. The heroes also seem to have these problems as well, as Taggins and Paragon never stun anybody, even after having unlcoked their upgrades.

Aside from the bugs, the game is extraordinary from what I've played. I can't wait to see what Ironhide has in store for the future! :mrgreen:
Grawl for president! Get your free pet rock today!

Mission Report December 16 1991...
User

by Armadillo_Tank » Wed Sep 20, 2017 6:45 pm

confirming above post with upgrades not working on Amazon/Kindle version. Shields, repair bots, napalm(maybe), and cluster upgrades on buildings seem to be working (and vision also). Any hero upgrades may not be working and tech menu upgrades may not be working. Not sure how many. My snipers don't seem to get that attack/armor pen boost that I've researched for example.
User

by deoxsis12 » Wed Sep 20, 2017 11:36 pm

Yeah, in-mission building upgrades are working fine.
Grawl for president! Get your free pet rock today!

Mission Report December 16 1991...
User

by nunatak » Sun Sep 24, 2017 8:16 pm

During Mission 13, Gost in The Shell.
Notice that i have one more squad than what the game is counting. And yes, I have succeeded to reach a total of 5 squads while the game counts them as 4 which is the max allowed, haven't had a chance to see what's happening if I'm losing all my squads.
This was the both the first game with Sha'tra and the first time I've played this level, tried few more times but everything works just fine, couldn't reproduce the bug again.

Playing on Xiaomi MI6 running EU miui 9 beta, android 7.1.1.

User

by Fabio » Mon Sep 25, 2017 11:23 am

Hi everyone,

it's my first time here (sorry for my English write, so i'm Brazilian).
I'm playing Iron Marines and i think the achievement "Pwned" has a problem.
I tried many times and nothing happens. I see other people saying the same thing, they tried one hundred times this achievement and nothing happens.
Please can someone help me?
User

by arielsan » Sat Oct 14, 2017 2:11 am

Hi guys,

@juasian, @RWolf, @Armadillo_Tank, @All amazon

There was an issue indeed with Amazon devices and mission 6 and it was already fixed on the first update we did on Amazon.

My apologies for that issue, hope you could play now :hero: without any problems.
Ironhide Developer

by Sickoe » Mon Oct 23, 2017 2:29 pm

I only got a purple splashscreen and cannot enter game after update.

Ipad mini 2 iOS 8.4
User

by Sir Toddalot » Sat Nov 11, 2017 12:05 am

Ok, I got the new update, and am playing the new special ops mission “The Last of Them.” It says my current objective is to capture last prison switch, but I have captured both of them and my guys are just sitting there doing nothing. I waited 5 minutes for something to happen, but it never moved to the next part.
“Words are pale shadows of forgotten names. As names have power, words have power. Words can light fires in the minds of men. Words can wring tears from the hardest hearts.”

-The Name of the Wind, Patrick Rothfuss
User

by RaZoR LeAf » Sat Nov 11, 2017 12:11 am

Sir Toddalot wrote:Ok, I got the new update, and am playing the new special ops mission “The Last of Them.” It says my current objective is to capture last prison switch, but I have captured both of them and my guys are just sitting there doing nothing. I waited 5 minutes for something to happen, but it never moved to the next part.

I have also had this issue. iOS 10.3.2 The level tells you to protect the final switch, but it never rises out of ground. I restarted the cel and it worked fine the second time.
Yes it's me

Next