Iron Marines Bugs

A new Sci-Fi adventure! Mechas included.

Re: Iron Marines Bugs

by Fabio » Sat Nov 11, 2017 12:43 am

Good night Ironhide,

i think the new achievement "Speed Racer" has a problem.
Say: "Win Spec Op The Last of Them in less than 7 minutes".
Well, i make many things, and many things in less than 7 minutes.
My Tablet is: Galaxy Tab S3 Samsung 3G 4G 32 GB 9,7" Android 7.0 (Nougat) SM-T825.
I have 2 photos from my clock and i will send to facebook and your email.
Please help me, i love your games and i want have all achievements. Tomorrow i will buy the new 2 heroes.
Thanks
User

by G1GAHURTZ » Sat Nov 11, 2017 7:56 am

Fabio wrote:Good night Ironhide,

Well, i make many things, and many things in less than 7 minutes...

I'm on iOS, and got the same bug. I finished the level in less than six minutes, but the achievement didn't unlock.
User

by Triseult » Mon Nov 13, 2017 1:29 pm

Fabio wrote:Good night Ironhide,

Well, i make many things, and many things in less than 7 minutes.

Whew! I thought I was going crazy! I've been timing myself and finishing this mission under 7 minutes, but no achievement.

I'm on Android on a OnePlus 3T, for what it's worth.
User

by BigBadWolf » Tue Nov 14, 2017 12:15 pm

OK so I'm not sure if this is an error with the game or what but for some reason I can NOT get the new update. I have waited and waited, I've gone to the Amazon store (I have a kindle fire) to update but it says that I can only open the game! I was thinking that uninstalling/reinstalling the game would help but im not sure what would happen. Also my Cloud Save option is red with a flashing "!" Point, so what the heck does that mean?
I am your nightmares.
I am your fear.
I am the silent laughs you hear.
I am the Big Bad Wolf, and I'll huff and I'll puff and I'll blow the house down.
User

by Chessninja » Wed Nov 15, 2017 5:06 am

First, glad to have some new special missions, and a few that are actually hard and strategic. Main campaign was far too easy to merit the "Impossible" moniker.

iPad Pro.

Anyway, a funny bug in the new level, The Last of Them. I changed my Empyreans to Channellers so they could help out at long range and when I moved them down as close as possible to the second bridge (where your Mecha is) they got stuck! First one, then both. They get stuck in a, ahem, channel of invisible borders along their bridge and can only go back and forth there, sometimes staying as a ball of light even when immobile. I haven’t been able to reproduce it in a couple of tries though.
User

by Chessninja » Thu Nov 23, 2017 8:57 am

iPad Pro, Impossible. The last security terminal didn’t pop up the last time I played, so the level couldn’t be completed. It’s worked as expected every other time. But here it didn’t come up when the penultimate one was activated. Every other terminal on the level is activated, every enemy killed.

https://photos.app.goo.gl/uytWvAwXs0BHQoMM2
User

by galvatron311 » Thu Nov 23, 2017 8:50 pm

Chessninja wrote:iPad Pro, Impossible. The last security terminal didn’t pop up the last time I played, so the level couldn’t be completed. It’s worked as expected every other time. But here it didn’t come up when the penultimate one was activated. Every other terminal on the level is activated, every enemy killed.

https://photos.app.goo.gl/uytWvAwXs0BHQoMM2

That happened to me. Go check every single terminal. There's a chance that an enemy touched it, and was in the process of claiming it, so you'll have to go and return it back to your control fully.
User

by Fabio » Fri Nov 24, 2017 10:41 pm

Please Guys from Ironhide:

the achievement Speed Racer still not working.
Can you help me please?
Thanks
User

No Restore Purchases button in Heroes section

by userparker » Sat Jan 20, 2018 7:32 am

I bought all the heroes on my iPad Pro. I loaded the game on iPad 3. I tried to select tank again. Game asked me to buy the Tank hero again for $6.99. Where is restore purchase for heroes?
User

Restore Purchase Heroes Iron Marines

by userparker » Sun Jan 21, 2018 6:12 am

I bought the Heroes for Iron Marines. It shows on my App Store history. But I cannot find restore purchase button on Iron Marines. Could you help me get there so I can play it on my other iPad too?
User

by arielsan » Fri Apr 06, 2018 11:53 pm

Hi, all the purchases are stored in your icloud account, as well as your game progress.

Send us an email to [email protected] and copy to [email protected] (my email) and tell us the content you lost so we can send you a link to restore it.
Ironhide Developer

by Master Zenji » Tue May 01, 2018 3:08 am

1. If dead squad respawned at the edge of the map, the respawned one might be stuck outside the map (like stucking on the mountain, air, water, etc.)

2. It is possible to dissolve a squad while losing all the refineries, which is kind of weird, and might cause an instant loss. (one may never want to dissolve a squad accidentally during the Spec Ops 'The Last of Them' )
User

by BigLou » Thu Sep 27, 2018 3:41 pm

[+] SPOILER

On the last level of the new "campaign" I got to the screen above and nothing happened for ~thirty seconds. The music still played, and the effects of the portal were still moving, but I couldn't control any of my units.

iPad Pro, iOS 12
User

by WellBattle6 » Fri Sep 28, 2018 3:11 am

Hi, the Paths of Frost mission on the third world crashes during the end mission cutscene. I'm checking right now whether it crashes all the time or not. Latest iOS build on 2018 iPad Pro.
User

by WellBattle6 » Fri Sep 28, 2018 3:16 am

I've replayed the level again and managed to pass it. It must be a rare bug.
User

by WellBattle6 » Fri Sep 28, 2018 3:37 am

The game also crashes when completing Preemptive Measures. Basically, there is a szhtz sound and then the app closes to my home screen. Fortunately my progress is still saved.
User

by RaZoR LeAf » Fri Sep 28, 2018 5:32 am

WellBattle6 wrote:Hi, the Paths of Frost mission on the third world crashes during the end mission cutscene. I'm checking right now whether it crashes all the time or not. Latest iOS build on 2018 iPad Pro.

I had the same error
Yes it's me

by Fabio » Fri Sep 28, 2018 11:37 am

Hi my friends,

yesterday i download the new planet Borealis, but i realize that dont have new achievements. I have 64/64 achievements, but the new achievements from Borealis dont show on my tablet. I have one Galaxy Tab S3 Samsung. Please help me.
Hugs
User

by Ineededtoregister » Tue Oct 02, 2018 4:56 am

This bug concerns Iron Marines iOS. For Borealis Special Ops Preemptive Measures, I completed the Mission Objective and nothing happens. There is no Mission Completed (or Mission Failed) screen.
User

by Y0SHiB0Y » Fri May 31, 2019 4:15 am

Hi,

I just installed Iron Marines, and I'm seeing the in-game mouse pointer getting messed up during any initial mission loading screen. Once the mouse pointer changes, it gets stuck this way until restarting the application.

To describe it in words: the mouse pointer is shifted to the left by about 10 vertical bars coming in from the right. The actual pointer behaves as if it's located at the top right of the right-most vertical bar.

This is running through Steam on Windows 10 Home.

I've tried the following with no resulting observable difference,

1. Restart game
2. Windowed mode
3. Different resolutions
4. Reboot computer
5. Reinstall game

Here's a screenshot of the mouse pointer in this bad state.

Thanks
User

Previous