iPad Mini 1 game crash

A new Sci-Fi adventure! Mechas included.

iPad Mini 1 game crash

by xnavi » Sun Sep 17, 2017 9:57 am

Iron Marines keeps crashing during a match, losing all progress. It randomly happens on some missions (for example last crash was on mission 8 war of attrition)
I don't see logs in the diagnostics&usage tab of Setting, probably it's an usage memory issue.
I run the game with LOW quality settings (althou to me it seems pretty the same as higher quality setting).

If you cannot, make it that even if the app crashes when i repoen it i can resume the game at least!!

Can you fix it??
User

Re: iPad Mini 1 game crash

by The_Silent_One » Sun Dec 31, 2017 7:29 am

I attempted to play the game on my first generation iPad mini as well and it does crash frequently, even when playing on the low quality setting. I did not lose my progress, though, I could continue from the level I left off of. I suppose it is just because the age of the device, and what the game needs to run smoothly... a first generation doesn't have it. I got Fate for free, and purchased a couple heroes, so a restore purchases button would be nice since I can't seem to get the heroes I have onto my other device.
User

by xnavi » Sun Dec 31, 2017 12:52 pm

how is that possibile that the iPad Mini could run fine asphalt 8, and can't run Iron Marine ? (especially on newer iOS)

for me it's a clear case of Planned obsolescence (caused by apple)
User

by RoderickT » Sat Jan 06, 2018 9:20 am

xnarvi wrote:And this bathmate review is excellent possibile that the iPad Mini could run fine asphalt 8, and can't run Iron Marine ? (especially on newer iOS)

for me it's a clear case of Planned obsolescence (caused by apple)

Mine is still crashing on the ipad mini.
Last edited by RoderickT on Sun Sep 29, 2019 4:54 pm, edited 2 times in total.
User

by xnavi » Sat Jan 06, 2018 11:32 am

same

hey ironhide can you look into it?
User