Just FYI on resetting game

A new Sci-Fi adventure! Mechas included.

Just FYI on resetting game

by Madd-dawgg » Tue Sep 19, 2017 7:55 am

You keep your credits and items and unlocked heroes.

It resets achievements, hero levels, upgrades, and impossible difficulty is disabled. Note that if you save up 10k credits and reset, you can immediately get the two achievements associated with credits (get 5k and spend 10k).

I was hoping to do an impossible run from a fresh start but oh well.

If a dev reads this please consider a game reset keeping hero levels and impossible difficulty unlocked. Not a big deal though. Absolutely my favorite game this year. God bless.
User

Re: Just FYI on resetting game

by arielsan » Sat Oct 14, 2017 2:17 am

It wasn't the intention, impossible mode should be available after game reset, we will try to fix that in one of the next updates.
Ironhide Developer

Re: Just FYI on resetting game

by Madd-dawgg » Fri Nov 10, 2017 1:47 am

Thank you so much for the reply. Any thoughts on keeping hero levels on a reset as well? I personally felt like that was a very "grindy" thing and having to relevel them from my experience did not add much to the replay experience. In fact, it ultimately discouraged me from buying all heroes since leveling them is a chore >.<. Maybe a credit item that gives instant hero exp? Anyways thank you for this awesome game. Looking so forward to doing an impossible run from scratch and also the "coming soon" planet!
User