A question on hero purchases.

A new Sci-Fi adventure! Mechas included.

A question on hero purchases.

by deoxsis12 » Sun Sep 24, 2017 12:55 am

In the kingdom rush games, buying a hero on the Amazon App store let's you get to keep and restore them if you download the games on a new device. What I'm asking is do my hero purchases on Iron Marines save to the cloud so I can use them on another device? I bought Doctor Graff today, and if my kindle was to ever break, will I have to buy Graff again?
Grawl for president! Get your free pet rock today!

Mission Report December 16 1991...
User

Re: A question on hero purchases.

by RaZoR LeAf » Sun Sep 24, 2017 9:02 am

deoxsis12 wrote:In the kingdom rush games, buying a hero on the Amazon App store let's you get to keep and restore them if you download the games on a new device. What I'm asking is do my hero purchases on Iron Marines save to the cloud so I can use them on another device? I bought Doctor Graff today, and if my kindle was to ever break, will I have to buy Graff again?

They should save to the account that bought them,so long as you redownloaded the same game from the same Amazon account, you could restore them. In any case, keep the email receipt of the purchase so you have proof should an issue ever occur. That way Ironhide could restore it for you.
Yes it's me

by deoxsis12 » Sun Sep 24, 2017 1:47 pm

Sounds good. Thanks for the info!
Grawl for president! Get your free pet rock today!

Mission Report December 16 1991...
User

by SrGato85 » Sat Sep 29, 2018 1:28 am

deoxsis12 wrote:In the kingdom rush games, buying a hero on the Amazon App store let's you get to keep and restore them if you download the games on a new device. What I'm asking is do my hero purchases on Iron Marines save to the cloud so I can use them on another device? I bought Doctor Graff today, and if my kindle was to ever break, will I have to buy Graff again?

In android I made a purchase of a pack of heroes in 2017 and when I changed my device, not all my progress was maintained but the heroes I bought did not, I have been sending emails with the purchase invoice for months, and I do not have to say any, do not I recommend making internal purchases.
User