The All New "Introduce Yourself" Thread!!

Forum rules, Introducing yourself, News about Ironhide and more!

Re: The All New "Introduce Yourself" Thread!!

Postby The Kingmaker » Wed Sep 06, 2017 7:00 pm

Welcome flamechar!
You can post images by putting them inside [img]these[/img] boxes - but you'll probably need to use an image hosting site to get them appear on the page instead of as links, something like Tinypic has ads but is free and useful - save an image as a file, upload it and then copy the "direct URL for websites", before putting it inside [img]these[/img]

Hope that works!
"Aragorn: [Elvish] Sit down, Legolas."
Image

My treasured creations:
The Oddities, The Four Elementals, Gathering Twilight
The Community Improves Heroes
User avatar
The Kingmaker
User
 
Posts: 1868
Joined: Sun Apr 19, 2015 4:42 pm
Location: A stage (but all the world's a stage)

Re: The All New "Introduce Yourself" Thread!!

Postby RaZoR LeAf » Wed Sep 06, 2017 8:01 pm

LKS wrote:Hi guys. I'm lucas from spain, but I've been living in Mexico and Germany for the past 2 years. I'm 24 years old and during University, when I was cofounder of a videogame developer start up, Ironhide games was such an inspiration. We succeed to sell our little company to a bigger studio from madrid for a bunch of cash for new projects I'm starting since then.

I hope to visit Montevideo someday.


Hi LKS, do you prefer we call you LKS or are you happy for us to call you by your real name? It's pretty cool to know you've founded a game design company before the age of 24, I was nowhere near doing what I wanted to do at that age :) I hope you enjoy yourself at the forums, hopefully, you can get some more inspiration to further your career.

Flamechar33 wrote:Hi! I'm Flamechar33. I come from England, and I have loved playing the Kingdom Rush games so far. I have got near the end of the Umbra Boss in Frontiers, but I have researched Origins as well. I joined to post about fanmade Kingdom Rush games and look around at other's game ideas, so if there are any good ones I should look at, please do tell me. And how to add images...

On a side note, I join already with a game idea in mind (and I started planning), which I call Kingdom Rush Sorrows. The main campaign follows the elves & twilight elves embarking on a quest in the North-East to reclaim the Tear of Elynie in order to find a way to purify it.


Hi FLamechar33! The Kingdom Rush Fanfic forum is always open to people posting their fan made ideas. We hold semi-regular contests there too which you will probably enjoy. There are a few big game designs in slow progress there at the moment that you may want to check out: Adventures by AerisDraco and Chronicles by myself. Either way, I look forward to seeing your ideas!

To both of you, a more formal welcome to the forums. I am RaZoR LeAf, your friendly neighbourhood Forest Mage with a funny hat and a silky beard. Along with AerisDraco and BigBadBug, the three of us make up the Moderators of the forum. If you have any questions or problems, we can try and help you out. We're not affiliated with Ironhide directly, so if you need to contact the studio for whatever reason, then you should speak to Noell~, the official Community Manager for Ironhide. Please keep all arms and legs inside the forums during its operation. Drinks will be served an hour after take off.
RaZoR sTuFf:
User avatar
RaZoR LeAf
Moderator
 
Posts: 2168
Joined: Thu Jun 13, 2013 10:05 pm
Location: Wales, UK

Re: The All New "Introduce Yourself" Thread!!

Postby Ninja » Wed Sep 06, 2017 8:59 pm

Welcome to the forums, Flamechar! I make up Fanfic KR ideas too, so I'm sure we'll get along well. I'm looking forward to seeing your stuff. :D
"Grammar is the logic of speech, even as logic is the grammar of reason." ~ Richard Chenevix Trench

"You don't have good grammar when you type with your fists." ~ C. F. Payne
User avatar
Ninja
User
 
Posts: 4401
Joined: Wed Jul 22, 2015 7:57 pm
Location: Sagan-1

Re: The All New "Introduce Yourself" Thread!!

Postby Flamechar33 » Thu Sep 07, 2017 3:38 pm

The Kingmaker wrote:Welcome flamechar!
You can post images by putting them inside [img]these[/img] boxes - but you'll probably need to use an image hosting site to get them appear on the page instead of as links, something like Tinypic has ads but is free and useful - save an image as a file, upload it and then copy the "direct URL for websites", before putting it inside [img]these[/img]

Hope that works!


Thanks for the information!

RaZoR LeAf wrote:
Flamechar33 wrote:Hi! I'm Flamechar33. I come from England, and I have loved playing the Kingdom Rush games so far. I have got near the end of the Umbra Boss in Frontiers, but I have researched Origins as well. I joined to post about fanmade Kingdom Rush games and look around at other's game ideas, so if there are any good ones I should look at, please do tell me. And how to add images...

On a side note, I join already with a game idea in mind (and I started planning), which I call Kingdom Rush Sorrows. The main campaign follows the elves & twilight elves embarking on a quest in the North-East to reclaim the Tear of Elynie in order to find a way to purify it.


Hi FLamechar33! The Kingdom Rush Fanfic forum is always open to people posting their fan made ideas. We hold semi-regular contests there too which you will probably enjoy. There are a few big game designs in slow progress there at the moment that you may want to check out: Adventures by AerisDraco and Chronicles by myself. Either way, I look forward to seeing your ideas!


To be honest, I already have looked at Chronicles so far, and I'm currently looking at Adventures now. I do have a mini campaign for my game to explain where the Hawcara have been for the last few years...
"If it bleeds I can kill it!"/"Blood and Sand!"/"Selur Edihnori."
User avatar
Flamechar33
User
 
Posts: 12
Joined: Wed Sep 06, 2017 2:50 pm
Location: Pondering when I will actually update my game ideas while fighting two different types of twilight.

Re: The All New "Introduce Yourself" Thread!!

Postby RaZoR LeAf » Thu Sep 07, 2017 5:00 pm

Flamechar33 wrote:
The Kingmaker wrote:Welcome flamechar!
You can post images by putting them inside [img]these[/img] boxes - but you'll probably need to use an image hosting site to get them appear on the page instead of as links, something like Tinypic has ads but is free and useful - save an image as a file, upload it and then copy the "direct URL for websites", before putting it inside [img]these[/img]

Hope that works!


Thanks for the information!

RaZoR LeAf wrote:
Flamechar33 wrote:Hi! I'm Flamechar33. I come from England, and I have loved playing the Kingdom Rush games so far. I have got near the end of the Umbra Boss in Frontiers, but I have researched Origins as well. I joined to post about fanmade Kingdom Rush games and look around at other's game ideas, so if there are any good ones I should look at, please do tell me. And how to add images...

On a side note, I join already with a game idea in mind (and I started planning), which I call Kingdom Rush Sorrows. The main campaign follows the elves & twilight elves embarking on a quest in the North-East to reclaim the Tear of Elynie in order to find a way to purify it.


Hi FLamechar33! The Kingdom Rush Fanfic forum is always open to people posting their fan made ideas. We hold semi-regular contests there too which you will probably enjoy. There are a few big game designs in slow progress there at the moment that you may want to check out: Adventures by AerisDraco and Chronicles by myself. Either way, I look forward to seeing your ideas!


To be honest, I already have looked at Chronicles so far, and I'm currently looking at Adventures now. I do have a mini campaign for my game to explain where the Hawcara have been for the last few years...


I look forward to it
RaZoR sTuFf:
User avatar
RaZoR LeAf
Moderator
 
Posts: 2168
Joined: Thu Jun 13, 2013 10:05 pm
Location: Wales, UK

Re: The All New "Introduce Yourself" Thread!!

Postby Harkmen » Sun Sep 10, 2017 6:13 am

Welcome, flamechar!

I, too, am really excitedto seeing the ideas you have to share! Also, after recently seeing ideas like Kingdom Rush Adventures and Chronicles that AerisDraco and RaZoR LeAf have created respectively, I feel like I need to step up a bit with my own creations lol. :o :o
Harkmen
User
 
Posts: 5
Joined: Fri Aug 04, 2017 12:18 am

Previous

Return to General Discussions

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot] and 1 guest