The All New "Introduce Yourself" Thread!!

Forum rules, Introducing yourself, News about Ironhide and more!

Re: The All New "Introduce Yourself" Thread!!

by Moloch » Sun Mar 25, 2018 10:23 pm

Salutations everyone. I am Jason Lamorey a.k.a Moloch and I'm a huge fan of the game. I kept track of the Iron Hide world since I was 9 and I started to do a few activities on the wikia as JasonFander.
Glad I can finally join you and get some friends with same intrests.
I'm all yours Edih'Nori community and I'll be of service to anyone :) :hero:
Simple curious little Elvish yougling who willingly got lost in the vast universe of Edih'Nori
Ask me about anything related to Kingdom Rush. I've beaten it on normal when I was 9 (2k11)
I have KR and KRF on Android and Steam and KRO on Iphone
User

by Ninja » Tue Mar 27, 2018 9:18 pm

It’s great to meet you, Moloch (or do you prefer you IRL name)! I hope you find our community as awesome as I do. Make sure you read all the universal threads for forum rules and others important things. :)
"Grammar is the logic of speech, even as logic is the grammar of reason." ~ Richard Chenevix Trench

"You don't have good grammar when you type with your fists." ~ C. F. Payne
User

by Moloch » Wed Mar 28, 2018 8:41 pm

I appreciate the hospitality Ninja and you can call whatever you want :)
Most of the things I loved before I submitted to the community is the fanmade heroes (Yours espcially) and I did find it awesome as well ;)
Thanks and I'm honored to call you a friend of mine :D
Simple curious little Elvish yougling who willingly got lost in the vast universe of Edih'Nori
Ask me about anything related to Kingdom Rush. I've beaten it on normal when I was 9 (2k11)
I have KR and KRF on Android and Steam and KRO on Iphone
User

by The_Destroyer » Thu Mar 29, 2018 5:35 am

HEY EVERYBODY !!!!

As u can guess by my username , I am here to DESTROY EVERYBODY TO SUCH AN EXTENT THAT THEY WON'T HAVE THE CAPACITY TO FIGHT ANYONE !!!!! :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

Anyway , my point being , I am the most powerful person on this forum and I have a saurian-style cybermatic suit with weapons like missiles and destroyers ....

I am 15 now , and I am going to be 16 on 2nd April , y' know......

Also , I don't think anyone does know where I stay , so basically ...... I stay in Manhattan .... :D :D

And ...... you all can call me the Lord of Destruction , or can address me as 'The Omnipotent' , for I am so powerful ....

Hah , just kidding , I will not harm my friends but .... I WILL KILL MY ENEMIES !! SO DON'T ANYONE DARE RAISE A FINGER AT ME !!!!

Cheers !!! :D :D :D
User

by TheKNEE13 » Tue Apr 03, 2018 6:58 pm

hi im new here
mirage does everything alric does better imo
User

by RaZoR LeAf » Tue Apr 03, 2018 8:02 pm

Welcome Moloch, The_Destroyer and TheKNEE13!

I am your friendly neighbourhood spiderman moderator, so if you have any questions please feel free to drop me a Private Message.

by Ninja » Fri Apr 06, 2018 2:44 pm

The_Destroyer wrote:HEY EVERYBODY !!!!

As u can guess by my username , I am here to DESTROY EVERYBODY TO SUCH AN EXTENT THAT THEY WON'T HAVE THE CAPACITY TO FIGHT ANYONE !!!!! :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

Anyway , my point being , I am the most powerful person on this forum and I have a saurian-style cybermatic suit with weapons like missiles and destroyers ....

I am 15 now , and I am going to be 16 on 2nd April , y' know......

Also , I don't think anyone does know where I stay , so basically ...... I stay in Manhattan .... :D :D

And ...... you all can call me the Lord of Destruction , or can address me as 'The Omnipotent' , for I am so powerful ....

Hah , just kidding , I will not harm my friends but .... I WILL KILL MY ENEMIES !! SO DON'T ANYONE DARE RAISE A FINGER AT ME !!!!

Cheers !!! :D :D :D

I think you’ll have to PM YourNewOverlord if you want to acquire his long-existing position of most powerful forumer. He is mostly inactive, though, so maybe the title could be yours. ;)
"Grammar is the logic of speech, even as logic is the grammar of reason." ~ Richard Chenevix Trench

"You don't have good grammar when you type with your fists." ~ C. F. Payne
User

Previous