Is this place still dead?

Forum rules, Introducing yourself, News about Ironhide and more!

Is this place still dead?

by Magnus0 » Sun Jul 22, 2018 7:59 pm

I saw the trailer for KR4 today and that got me exited. I decided to check in on this forum again to see if there was more news about the game. To my disappointment (but not entirely my surprise) I noticed that this place is still not very lively, even after the release of iron marines.

Does the discord still exist? If so, I would like an invite. I left because discord was draining a lot of my time back then, but now I kind of regret. I would like to keep in touch with any news on KR4 and discord seems like the easiest way to do that.

Also, Razor, if you are still out there I just want to wish you a lovely day. You have always been an awesome moderator :hero:
I HAVE CHORTLES!
User

Re: Is this place still dead?

by SealDarklight » Sun Jul 22, 2018 8:17 pm

Well the Place is still alive since the release of KR4s trailer. Some players still discuss the upcoming game or other things.

Also Welcome Back! its Been a long time!
User

by RaZoR LeAf » Sun Jul 22, 2018 9:35 pm

Magnus0 wrote:I saw the trailer for KR4 today and that got me exited. I decided to check in on this forum again to see if there was more news about the game. To my disappointment (but not entirely my surprise) I noticed that this place is still not very lively, even after the release of iron marines.

Does the discord still exist? If so, I would like an invite. I left because discord was draining a lot of my time back then, but now I kind of regret. I would like to keep in touch with any news on KR4 and discord seems like the easiest way to do that.

Also, Razor, if you are still out there I just want to wish you a lovely day. You have always been an awesome moderator :hero:

I'm still here. Thanks :)
Yes it's me

by tmn loveblue » Mon Jul 23, 2018 6:55 am

Ha! Just want to say that the forums is not entirely quiet as it seems. There are still lurkers like me, and awesome members, Razor above and Sunnydaler, they are improving the wiki significantly. Overall this is still a great place to post something that does not get buried within a day.

Here is a One-Day Discord Gate for you pal: https://discord.gg/MK3agE

It is still pretty crazy up there, but if you don't pay attention, it won't cost you time.

P.s: Since when the Reply button shifted?
User

by Magnus0 » Mon Jul 23, 2018 9:04 am

Thanks for the discord gate.

I´m happy to hear that there are a least some lurkers. Maybe I´ll start creating some fanfiction again to get into the mood for KR4.
I HAVE CHORTLES!
User

by Big Bad Bug » Wed Jul 25, 2018 9:42 pm

The place is definitely less lively, and quite close to dead. I was hoping Iron Marines would revive the community but people didn’t really talk about it that much. :?

I’m going to be on for a bit though. Thankfully I have the free time to revisit. :)
BBB

by Ninja » Thu Jul 26, 2018 8:49 am

Big Bad Bug wrote:The place is definitely less lively, and quite close to dead. I was hoping Iron Marines would revive the community but people didn’t really talk about it that much. :?

I’m going to be on for a bit though. Thankfully I have the free time to revisit. :)

It’d really help if half of the members weren’t on Discord instead of the forums. I can’t see why both aren’t viable simultaneously unless everybody just doesn’t have the time for anything more than a chat channel.

It’s really nice to see you back, though. :D
:hero:
User

by RaZoR LeAf » Thu Jul 26, 2018 9:03 am

Ninja wrote:It’d really help if half of the members weren’t on Discord instead of the forums. I can’t see why both aren’t viable simultaneously unless everybody just doesn’t have the time for anything more than a chat channel.

*cough*
Yes it's me

by Big Bad Bug » Thu Jul 26, 2018 2:18 pm

Well, there unfortunately is less to talk about now, as we have talked a LOT about the series so much already. Discord discussion rarely even relates to Ironhide, but it’s very fun when it does. The thing is, most users probably got used to the more lax and casual style of Discord which makes it hard to come back to the more formal forums. This is just a guess, though. I’m certain there are other factors I’m missing.

Still, I’m glad that you’re glad to see me back. :D

Anyone interested in some Iron Marines hero ideas? ;)
BBB

by Ninja » Thu Jul 26, 2018 3:55 pm

[quote=" Ninja”]Yes, definitely. I’ve actually been cooking up various ideas for IM recently. I just didn’t want to post a small I figured it wouldn’t generate much discussion anyway. ;) Heroes are cool, though. :hero: [/quote]

I believe you’re missing a word there, Ninja. :P
User

by Big Bad Bug » Thu Jul 26, 2018 4:24 pm

Facepalm

I forgot my mod powers. Sorry Ninja, that was meant to be a reply, not an edit. :lol:
BBB

by Ninja » Fri Jul 27, 2018 6:07 am

Big Bad Bug wrote:Facepalm

I forgot my mod powers. Sorry Ninja, that was meant to be a reply, not an edit. :lol:

:lol:

Anyways, I wasn’t missing a word. Autocorrect decided that I wanted to write “a small” where I intended the word “as”.
User

by Dead End hahaha » Tue Sep 25, 2018 4:15 pm

Christ. Feels nostalgic seeing all those usernames again. I doubt anyone really remembers me, but this really does bring back memories.
User

by MalikHammerfury » Sun Dec 02, 2018 5:48 pm

This is my first comment after 4 years break.
Legend: Administrators, Moderators
Forum Classification: Veteran
User

by Big Bad Bug » Mon Dec 03, 2018 4:17 pm

All around me are familiar faces...
BBB

by Simmonds91 » Fri Dec 21, 2018 5:57 am

Worn out places...
Glory to Atom/Xenu/Bel-Shamharoth/FlyingSpaghettiMonster/HypnoToad/Yog-Sothoth/Kraff/Umbra/Yu-Yevon/Tak/Elynie/Shuma-Gorath/Unicron/RNGesus/ Tats /Hydra/Azrael/Leviathan-Lord of the Labyrinth
User

Location: The Three Jolly Luck Takeaway Fish Bar, Dagon Street, Ankh-Morpork

by MalikHammerfury » Thu Dec 24, 2020 4:10 pm

This is my second comment after 6 years.
Legend: Administrators, Moderators
Forum Classification: Veteran
User