Kingdom Rush T-Shirts? We might need ideas

Forum rules, Introducing yourself, News about Ironhide and more!

Kingdom Rush T-Shirts? We might need ideas

by The_TaTs » Wed Mar 16, 2016 8:20 pm

Hi there dudettes and dudes,

We've been considering options for making t-shirts of our games and characters but we realised that before we commit to printing designs, maybe we could ask you guys about it.

Do you have any ideas of what you'll like to see on a t-shirt?
Do you have sketches or jokes you think would work on a t-shirt?

We'll appreciate any input, feedback, dumbness and fun ideas that you guys might have.
User

Re: T-Shirt Ideas? We might need ideas

by Ninja » Wed Mar 16, 2016 8:23 pm

Vez'nan. Put Vez'nan on all the T-shirts. :veznan:
:hero:
User

by AerisDraco » Wed Mar 16, 2016 8:25 pm

Do we have any memes? 'Cuz we should put some memes on the shirts.

Puns are also acceptable.
KRA is now complete.
Main Topic

by The Kingmaker » Wed Mar 16, 2016 8:39 pm

I ahve no ideas at this point but I wish to throw my support behind the idea of T-shirts :D
"Aragorn: [Elvish] Sit down, Legolas."

My treasured creations:
The Oddities, The Four Elementals, Gathering Twilight
The Community Improves Heroes
User

by Ook ook » Wed Mar 16, 2016 8:46 pm

Put heroes on t-shirts :hero:
Long live the tats... Oh and pencil!
Ook ook ook ook ook ook ook ook ook ook ook ook ook ook ook ook ook ook ook ook ook ook ook ook
User

by RZRider » Wed Mar 16, 2016 9:43 pm

How about different characters from the game with various comical quotes such as:
Vez'nan" I want to rule the kingdom... I also want some cake, maybe devils food?"

King denas" Hail to the king! Or bow before me, either works."

Speaking of which, have you thought of any other merchandise for kingdom rush. For example a artillery mug or a Malik foam hammer.

*edit

Ooh ooh, I got another one for vez'nan. Laying on his barren landscape, sunbathing, while one demon is holding his drink another fanning him he could say in a quote bubble" ugh, being evil is so exhausting."
Last edited by RZRider on Wed Mar 16, 2016 10:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.
I am a 12 year old boy who loves lifting weights and going outside. I am writing two books at the moment and learning programming. I love gaming and other nerdy hobbies. I am a active forum member and to all new members, welcome
User

Location: The house in Indiana were we finally got unlimited Data FOR INTERNET!!

by xstargaming » Wed Mar 16, 2016 9:56 pm

I'd be quite interested in seeing the heroes of Kingdom Rush portrayed on some t-shirts, as well as some more generic Ironhide logo ones. Though I'm not certain as to the usage rights for some of the quotes in the game on apparel, perhaps they could be included with the corresponding towers or heroes? :)
User

Re: Kingdom Rush T-Shirts? We might need ideas

by Big Bad Bug » Thu Mar 17, 2016 12:04 am

I can whip up some drawings, though they'd be pencil sketches. Some pre-existing drawings could be zoomed-out hero portraits for the more popular heroes, like Bonehart, Vez'nan, Denas, Sha'tra... Iconic enemies like Dark Knights or Twilight Scourgers would also be good, so long as we don't fill in too many orders with too many different shirts. There's the chance that producing few of each individual type of shirt could make certain characters more rare and valuable, but I'd rather play it safe and just make a couple if I were Ironhide.

One must-have is a shirt with all of the characters together, just like the wiki banner that Razorleaf made. :D
BBB

by RZRider » Thu Mar 17, 2016 12:24 am

I made these tee shirt designs.
I am a 12 year old boy who loves lifting weights and going outside. I am writing two books at the moment and learning programming. I love gaming and other nerdy hobbies. I am a active forum member and to all new members, welcome
User

Location: The house in Indiana were we finally got unlimited Data FOR INTERNET!!

by Ook ook » Thu Mar 17, 2016 1:36 am

Nice shirts RZRider :)
Ook ook ook ook ook ook ook ook ook ook ook ook ook ook ook ook ook ook ook ook ook ook ook ook
User

by RZRider » Thu Mar 17, 2016 1:54 am

Thanks ook
User

by Juice Box » Thu Mar 17, 2016 9:10 am

Humor always hits an audience better than epicositiness, since humor is universal while epicositiness is subjective. If you're gonna put something in your T-shirt, it should be funny, to make sure people remember it :b .

Personally, I really just want to see Alric in a cool pose, saying "stay frosty." But that's just me ;D .
User

by RZRider » Thu Mar 17, 2016 3:57 pm

Are you going to make iron marines shirts when it comes out? By the way, do you need any more ideas? I have plenty. :)
User

by RZRider » Thu Mar 17, 2016 5:45 pm

User

by Ook ook » Thu Mar 17, 2016 5:52 pm

Yes do phone cases that would be awsome :o :)
User

by Oof_Shunt » Thu Mar 17, 2016 6:26 pm

Smoldering Vez'nan eyes on a purple shirt!!!!!!! Or whatever.
User

by Ook ook » Thu Mar 17, 2016 6:54 pm

I'd like to see cronan with his two boars on a t-shirt
User

by The_TaTs » Thu Mar 17, 2016 7:33 pm

Wow... thanks for all the replies.

We will probably make Iron Marines t-shirts as well.

The phone cases are a really funny idea.
User

by RZRider » Thu Mar 17, 2016 7:47 pm

Do you think you will use any of our ideas? If so can you tell me if you use any of mine. I still really like the being evil is so exhausting one, but of course I could not make any tee shirts for that one
User

by RaZoR LeAf » Thu Mar 17, 2016 9:20 pm

I think the origianl hero artwork (or Mattius' comic style) full body plus one of their best quotes would be awesome. With a coloured glow behind them on a plain tee (black or white would be best). I will photoshop an example as soon as I can get to my computer.

Yes it's me

Next