Ironhide Art Stream

Forum rules, Introducing yourself, News about Ironhide and more!

Re: Ironhide Art Stream!

by Finwer » Sat May 21, 2016 7:19 am

FeedDaKingdom wrote:Damn, i missed today's stream (because its 4:30 AM on my place when it starts)
Can you guys tell me what i missed?

I couldn't be there as well cause I had to get up early. So did a new hero came to life? :D
I SUPPORT HERO IMPROVEMENTS: viewtopic.php?f=5&t=5322
Image
Image
I answered as sincerly as possible and I got my favorite color...YAY!
User avatar
User
 
Posts: 2821
Joined: Mon Dec 12, 2011 7:34 am
Location: Silveroak Forest

Re: Ironhide Art Stream!

by magicmetal03 » Sat May 21, 2016 11:29 am

I missed the stream this time.
P-Pencil
Image

Mostly ded.
User avatar
User
 
Posts: 713
Joined: Thu Mar 03, 2016 11:20 pm
Location: In your brain.

Re: Ironhide Art Stream!

by Ninja » Sat May 21, 2016 12:51 pm

Finwer wrote:So did a new hero came to life? :D


All I saw about the hero is that at least his appearance was chosen. (I didn't see the beginning of the stream, of course, so there could have been more that I missed on that subject.)
"Grammar is the logic of speech, even as logic is the grammar of reason." ~ Richard Chenevix Trench

"You don't have good grammar when you type with your fists." ~ C. F. Payne
User avatar
User
 
Posts: 4875
Joined: Wed Jul 22, 2015 7:57 pm
Location: Sagan-1

Re: Ironhide Art Stream!

by Lekku » Sat May 21, 2016 1:00 pm

The stream is archived so if you go to the Twitch page for Ironhide you can watch the whole thing:

https://www.twitch.tv/ironhidegamestudio/profile

Just look under past broadcasts.
User avatar
User
 
Posts: 25
Joined: Wed May 18, 2016 1:20 pm
Location: Canada

Re: Ironhide Art Stream!

by Ninja » Sat May 21, 2016 1:19 pm

Lekku wrote:The stream is archived so if you go to the Twitch page for Ironhide you can watch the whole thing:

https://www.twitch.tv/ironhidegamestudio/profile

Just look under past broadcasts.


Oh, awesome! Thanks; I didn't know that. :)
"Grammar is the logic of speech, even as logic is the grammar of reason." ~ Richard Chenevix Trench

"You don't have good grammar when you type with your fists." ~ C. F. Payne
User avatar
User
 
Posts: 4875
Joined: Wed Jul 22, 2015 7:57 pm
Location: Sagan-1

Re: Ironhide Art Stream!

by RaZoR LeAf » Sat May 21, 2016 3:10 pm

I logged the poll results as they were done. I'll post them in the IM forum when i get home
https://sig.grumpybumpers.com/host/RazorRush.gif
Kingdom Rush: ChroniclesMy HeroesKingdom Rush Wiki
KR: ContestsIM: Contests
User avatar
Moderator
 
Posts: 2723
Joined: Thu Jun 13, 2013 10:05 pm
Location: Wales, UK

Re: Ironhide Art Stream!

by Pencil » Sat May 21, 2016 3:19 pm

Yep, like Lekku said, streams archived on twitch this time. We'll upload it to youtube on m9nday or tuesday I think.

So what did you guys think of the stream? What did you like and how can it be improved?
User avatar
Ironhide Developer
 
Posts: 112
Joined: Tue Jun 02, 2015 11:42 pm
Location: Ahm an Arteest

Re: Ironhide Art Stream!

by Big Bad Bug » Sat May 21, 2016 3:21 pm

Pencil wrote:Yep, like Lekku said, streams archived on twitch this time. We'll upload it to youtube on m9nday or tuesday I think.

So what did you guys think of the stream? What did you like and how can it be improved?


I was kind of bored watching the stream. Maybe it was because it just wasn't very eventful. I think Tats should turn off Stream Delay and read out more comments to you so we can have more conversations. Getting to communicate in real time to Ironhide members was my favourite part of the first steam that I watched. :)
BBB
User avatar
Moderator
 
Posts: 7814
Joined: Sun Jan 12, 2014 5:22 pm
Location: Your worst nightmares

Re: Ironhide Art Stream!

by Pencil » Sat May 21, 2016 3:35 pm

Yeah, it wasn't as freeform as our last two streams, we have to find a balance. This time there was also an "event" happening, which sort of funneled where the covos were headed to.

Stream delay is turned off, this is the best the combied forces of twitch and our internet can do, sadly. We're looking into youtube streaming for less delay.
User avatar
Ironhide Developer
 
Posts: 112
Joined: Tue Jun 02, 2015 11:42 pm
Location: Ahm an Arteest

Re: Ironhide Art Stream!

by FeedDaKingdom » Sat May 21, 2016 3:40 pm

there was a poll???
Every soul is sacred, no one has to die
I just change the pace of inevitability
User avatar
User
 
Posts: 568
Joined: Sun Mar 27, 2016 2:21 pm
Location: Inside a Main Battle Tank

Re: Ironhide Art Stream!

by Ninja » Sat May 21, 2016 3:43 pm

FeedDaKingdom wrote:there was a poll???


A series of polls, actually. Don't worry, there will be more.
"Grammar is the logic of speech, even as logic is the grammar of reason." ~ Richard Chenevix Trench

"You don't have good grammar when you type with your fists." ~ C. F. Payne
User avatar
User
 
Posts: 4875
Joined: Wed Jul 22, 2015 7:57 pm
Location: Sagan-1

Re: Ironhide Art Stream!

by AerisDraco » Sat May 21, 2016 6:23 pm

In my experience, YouTube streaming is laggy af.
KRA is now complete.
Main Topic
User avatar
Moderator
 
Posts: 2496
Joined: Mon Jul 28, 2014 8:36 pm
Location: Northern Cuba (Miami)

Re: Ironhide Art Stream!

by Ninja » Sat May 28, 2016 1:49 am

NO ART STREAM? RIOT.
"Grammar is the logic of speech, even as logic is the grammar of reason." ~ Richard Chenevix Trench

"You don't have good grammar when you type with your fists." ~ C. F. Payne
User avatar
User
 
Posts: 4875
Joined: Wed Jul 22, 2015 7:57 pm
Location: Sagan-1

Re: Ironhide Art Stream!

by RZRider » Sat May 28, 2016 2:05 am

I am a 12 year old boy who loves lifting weights and going outside. I am writing two books at the moment and learning programming. I love gaming and other nerdy hobbies. I am a active forum member and to all new members, welcome
User avatar
User
 
Posts: 841
Joined: Thu Jul 16, 2015 4:56 am
Location: The house in Indiana were we finally got unlimited Data FOR INTERNET!!

Re: Ironhide Art Stream!

by AerisDraco » Sat May 28, 2016 11:14 am

Guys, streams are every fortnight, unless stated otherwise.
KRA is now complete.
Main Topic
User avatar
Moderator
 
Posts: 2496
Joined: Mon Jul 28, 2014 8:36 pm
Location: Northern Cuba (Miami)

Re: Ironhide Art Stream!

by Ninja » Sat May 28, 2016 1:17 pm

@Aeris:

Pencil wrote:It'll most likely be done on friday's, 6 pm UTC-3 and will last two hours.

If I'm not wrong, that'd be 5 pm EDT - 2 pm PDT - 10 pm BST (UTC+1)


This is all that was stated, which implies that there's one every Friday. The one time that TaTs wasn't here was not purposeful, so there's no reason to assume what you said. ;)
"Grammar is the logic of speech, even as logic is the grammar of reason." ~ Richard Chenevix Trench

"You don't have good grammar when you type with your fists." ~ C. F. Payne
User avatar
User
 
Posts: 4875
Joined: Wed Jul 22, 2015 7:57 pm
Location: Sagan-1

Re: Ironhide Art Stream!

by The Propellord » Sat May 28, 2016 1:31 pm

Pencil wrote:There will be other streams! This was the first one of what we hope are many, many streams!

We plan on doing them every two weeks, so next stream's gonna be friday the 29th


Well, you're wrong. So wrong. :mrgreen:
*Insert evil laugh here; followed by violent coughing; and then more laughing*
User avatar
User
 
Posts: 85
Joined: Sat May 21, 2016 6:50 am
Location: The Propeller kingdom, 4 miles north of Laestrygon

Re: Ironhide Art Stream!

by Ninja » Sat May 28, 2016 1:36 pm

The Propellord wrote:
Pencil wrote:There will be other streams! This was the first one of what we hope are many, many streams!

We plan on doing them every two weeks, so next stream's gonna be friday the 29th


Well, you're wrong. So wrong. :mrgreen:


Where do you find that comment? I just looked through the whole thread. :?
"Grammar is the logic of speech, even as logic is the grammar of reason." ~ Richard Chenevix Trench

"You don't have good grammar when you type with your fists." ~ C. F. Payne
User avatar
User
 
Posts: 4875
Joined: Wed Jul 22, 2015 7:57 pm
Location: Sagan-1

Re: Ironhide Art Stream!

by The Propellord » Sat May 28, 2016 1:38 pm

Ninja wrote:
The Propellord wrote:
Pencil wrote:There will be other streams! This was the first one of what we hope are many, many streams!

We plan on doing them every two weeks, so next stream's gonna be friday the 29th


Well, you're wrong. So wrong. :mrgreen:


Where do you find that comment? I just looked through the whole thread. :?


Pencil's second post on the 'Stream is Live!' thread:
https://www.ironhidegames.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=21&t=25852
Last edited by The Propellord on Sat May 28, 2016 1:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.
*Insert evil laugh here; followed by violent coughing; and then more laughing*
User avatar
User
 
Posts: 85
Joined: Sat May 21, 2016 6:50 am
Location: The Propeller kingdom, 4 miles north of Laestrygon

Re: Ironhide Art Stream!

by Ninja » Sat May 28, 2016 1:43 pm

The Propellord wrote:
Ninja wrote:
The Propellord wrote:Well, you're wrong. So wrong. :mrgreen:


Where do you find that comment? I just looked through the whole thread. :?


Pencil's second post on the 'Stream is Live!' thread.
https://www.ironhidegames.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=21&t=25852


Oh, OK then.
"Grammar is the logic of speech, even as logic is the grammar of reason." ~ Richard Chenevix Trench

"You don't have good grammar when you type with your fists." ~ C. F. Payne
User avatar
User
 
Posts: 4875
Joined: Wed Jul 22, 2015 7:57 pm
Location: Sagan-1

PreviousNext

Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest